Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because it is cut down for profit and quality would vary. Some addicts if they have the cash, prefer to cook up the powder themselves, so that they can get a purer product. If you look at that bathroom picture of WH, you can see a burnt spoon and lighters.

But isn't crack a lot cheaper than regular cocaine?

Is the family against organ donation? IMO its one of the most selfless things you can do. There are so many waiting on that list and not enough organs. TIA

Often culture has a strong effect on the opinions regarding organ donation and extensive life support.

Some cultures are generally against organ harvesting but tend to be very much in favor of life support even when there is no chance of recovery.

Face and mouth injuries are also consistent with seizures.
I am not ready to condemn Nick just yet, there are still other reasonable explanations. :twocents:

Face and mouth injuries are also consistent with seizures.
I am not ready to condemn Nick just yet, there are still other reasonable explanations. :twocents:

I don't think so. She had them before she stopped breathing. I would bet that there is a difference in what seizure bruising looks like and someone being hit. There was no report of seizing to 911.

Maybe because other than having a gap, there is nothing wrong with her teeth. Geez, I have seen this all over the place - comments about her teeth. Really? She seemed to be fine with them.

YES. Some people like the gap. There is nothing wrong with it. IT is a preference it means nothing about what her dental care was.

Sometimes I am amazed at what comments come out of these threads.

I read that she loved the gap like her dad's........family trait and she didn't want it fixed.

IMO NG cleaned up blood from a broken nose and cut lip...............why would you clean up blood til later if it was an accident?

I read that she loved the gap like her dad's........family trait and she didn't want it fixed.

IMO NG cleaned up blood from a broken nose and cut lip...............why would you clean up blood til later if it was an accident?

That is always the million dollar question isn't it?
It was an accident.. But I cleaned everything up for you.......
Insert Eyeroll.

YES. Some people like the gap. There is nothing wrong with it. IT is a preference it means nothing about what her dental care was.

Not sure why you would be amazed. It is pretty darn obvious and a whole lot of photos have her mouth is closed.

Folks here can live in their fantasy world but in the REAL world those things matter, especially when you are the child of a celebrity and open to public scrutiny.

I don't think so. She had them before she stopped breathing. I would bet that there is a difference in what seizure bruising looks like and someone being hit. There was no report of seizing to 911.

If she started seizing and hit her face... then became unconscious and drowned...
She would have them before she stopped breathing. :twocents:

My mother looked like somebody beat the crap out of her, but it was from hitting her face during her seizures.
Seizing in the bathtub can absolutely lead to death.
That is the reason people with a seizure history are cautious not to bathe unattended. :twocents:

I think her father has (or had) a gap ..... she's the spittin' image of BB and she's proud of her gap.

If she started seizing and hit her face... then became unconscious and drowned...

My mother looked like somebody beat the crap out of her, but it was from hitting her face during her seizures.
That is the reason people with a seizure history are cautious not to bathe unattended. :twocents:

But if that is what happened, why would NG have cleaned up the blood? { if he did...}

Did she have a seizure disorder?
Or are you just throwing this hat into the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1