Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why you would be amazed. It is pretty darn obvious and a whole lot of photos have her mouth is closed.

Folks here can live in their fantasy world but in the REAL world those things matter, especially when you are the child of a celebrity and open to public scrutiny.
Only to people who are superficial, IMO. She's also had access to money in her adult years, enough that she could have gotten braces if she so chose. She didn't - that tells me it didn't matter to her.
There are plenty of pictures of her smiling big and pretty and not hiding anything.

I don't think so. She had them before she stopped breathing. I would bet that there is a difference in what seizure bruising looks like and someone being hit. There was no report of seizing to 911.

Not necessarily .... when people have seizures they fall to the floor thrashing about and she could have been injured by that.

Only to people who are superficial, IMO. She's also had access to money in her adult years, enough that she could have gotten braces if she so chose. She didn't - that tells me it didn't matter to her.
There are plenty of pictures of her smiling big and pretty and not hiding anything.

She is cute and I think the space suits her personality.

Not necessarily .... when people have seizures they fall to the floor thrashing about and she could have been injured by that.

However we have no seizure here that we know of, yes? That is just a scenario???

I don't think this was a seizure. I think if it was the family would have came out and said so.

I think that the bruising on her face is due to something else.

Again, not necessarily ..... why would Max tell police that NG cleaned up some blood if they were trying to hide it.
Because he is trying not to go to jail. And no one stops to clean up blood when they are fighting to save the life of their loved one.

Speculation................if BK and NG were in a fight and it lead to her demise his could shed on WH death also?
IF teen lovers BK & NG did not have permission to date from WH, did NG think he & BK would get all the money?
Was he there? Jealousy, money all motives? Could someone have given a bad bag to WH? Why was BK asleep the night before WH death?
If I were an investagator I would find this to be very coincidental. Maybe no connection and maybe it is...........JMOO
I always thought WH overdosed and drowned but having second thoughts after reading. Maybe someone did it on purpose.
Do we know if WH had any problems with NG. He would of been 22 at the time and BK 17? No one seemed to like him either except for BK. JMOO

Maybe something will come out in this case that will cause a second look at the death of WH. You never know. IMO

I don't know if Nick cleaned up blood or not.
I know there had been mention in the past of her having a seizure.
Seizures can also be caused by drug use (like in my mother's case.)
Because her injuries and death may be consistent with a seizure, I mentioned it. :twocents:

Because her injuries and death may be consistent with a seizure, I mentioned it. :twocents:

He cleaned up blood per his friend.
my guess is that it will turn out no seizure.

His buddy Lomas said NG cleaned up blood but of course we don't know if that is true.
The seizure was due to trying to take BK out of sedation to test brain function.

I think Bobbi Kristina is adorable, and yes, the spittin' image of her father.

Young ladies often hate their features and try to do things which will make them look like everybody else. The fact that she didn't tells me that she liked looking like her Dad. It would have been easy enough to change her smile if she so desired once she became a legal adult and had some money.

Not everyone feels you have to have perfect teeth. Look at Kiera Knightly! It sure hasn't held her back.

The only time I remember reading about a seizure is when they said they reduced her medical induced coma and she seizured so they put her back into the coma.
3rd day I think, dr wanted to test the brain and then said it was dire. IIRC

The only time I remember reading about a seizure is when they said they reduced her medical induced coma and she seizured so they put her back into the coma.
3rd day I think, dr wanted to test the brain and then said it was dire. IIRC

Yes Seizure due to her already compromised condition. Not the cause. IMO

He cleaned up blood per his friend.
my guess is that it will turn out no seizure.

The only seizures I am aware of are seizures she has had since she has been hospitalized. But I thought I did read somewhere that she had had seizures before but I must have read it incorrectly since I cant find that link again.

I don't know if NG did this or what really happened. Sometimes I do think they did have a physically fight earlier and it drove her further into deep depression and she tried to commit suicide. I suppose in a rage he could have tried to kill her but he had to know she was his meal ticket and that would immediately stop with her gone.

I do get the feeling though that BK is most likely without brain functioning activity.

If they take her off of life support at some time I really hope it isn't on the same date that her mom passed away. BK shouldn't be made into a clone of her mom's memory. BK is an individual.

Imo, that would just be tacky and would tend to sensationalize her death even more.

JMO though

Yes Seizure due to her already compromised condition. Not the cause. IMO

Yes and it was a controlled seizure so she wouldn't of gotten hurt.
The investigation on NG started soon after she was found in her condition.

Atlanta news should be covering her vigil.............anyone know the TV stations down there? I wonder if her famous family will perform? or famous preachers?

I disagree ..... she was merely expressing her exhaustion.

I agree with you ... I'd say she is emotionally and physically drained. I'd be a complete mess if in a similar situation.

Yes and it was a controlled seizure so she wouldn't of gotten hurt.
The investigation on NG started soon after she was found in her condition.

Atlanta news should be covering her vigil.............anyone know the TV stations down there? I wonder if her famous family will perform? or famous preachers?

WSB and WXIA are 2 local stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member