Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However we have no seizure here that we know of, yes? That is just a scenario???

I don't think this was a seizure. I think if it was the family would have came out and said so.

I think that the bruising on her face is due to something else.
BBM

Without 100% proof? Interesting to see your speculative posts without absolute proof of a crime being committed.

Friend of BK on NG is claiming that Nick was asked immediately about the bruises around her chest. The police asked him not to leave town.

If she had bruises on her chest, or around her chest that would be before CPR was given. Especially if she was not breathing and her heart was not beating there would not be bruising showing that fast.

This is my first post on this thread and haven't had much time to read but here goes.

I have a comment and a question. The comment is that my dad was on life support and we were told he was brain dead but he still had seizures which I believe BK has had. I don't think seizures necessarily mean there is any brain activity but maybe we have someone in the medical field that can elaborate on that.

I was taking a bath yesterday, sorry if this is too much information. I don't see how I could end up face down even if I passed out. I guess if the tub was large and really deep plus full of water as well as the tiny size of BK she could end up face down. And wasn't WH also found face down in the tub?

Oh gosh,

So on NG they showed a clip of BK singing a song on her twitter acct.
The last line she sings is ]

" But for me it is not over yet. "

So sad.

He wouldn't. The only reason you clean up is if something points to you.

Or, if he was trying to protect her.

You know, like families that hide the suicide note, or various items, in order to make it look like their loved one had an accident.

Or, if he was trying to protect her.

You know, like families that hide the suicide note, or various items, in order to make it look like their loved one had an accident.

That does not make sense to me when it come to blood. I mean if it was an accident or suicide unless he cut her wrists how would that come into play? If she fell and banged her head and was out and there was blood I can not see any reason to clean that up?

I was taking a bath yesterday, sorry if this is too much information. I don't see how I could end up face down even if I passed out. I guess if the tub was large and really deep plus full of water as well as the tiny size of BK she could end up face down. And wasn't WH also found face down in the tub?

Snipped:

thank you for asking this....I have been asking and will now resort to begging for a medical explanation for this "face down" bath tub stuff.........any one know why?????....or what may cause this reversal of body position in a drowning victim...in a bath tub?????

Does anyone really think this was a regular bathtub like you and I have?
Odds are it was a large jetted tub. :twocents:

Snipped:

thank you for asking this....I have been asking and will now resort to begging for a medical explanation for this "face down" bath tub stuff.........any one know why?????....or what may cause this reversal of body position in a drowning victim...in a bath tub?????

All I can think of is it is so big that she flipped over after passing out or being put in passed out? The tub that Whitney in was not large but I think that if she had a cardiac event that caused the drowning, she may have been struggling to get out and flipped and then ended up passing out face down? I seem to remember someone talking about this after her death and explaining it after WH died..

Snipped:

I found something in regards to Katrina drowning victims that explains why drowning victims' bodies are often face down in the water. Makes sense to me... (second paragraph)

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2005/09/dead_mans_float.html

Obviously she hadn't been in the water long enough for bacteria to cause bloat and gasses, but the part about a head and arms naturally draping forward instead of back, explains how a body tends to be weighted to end up face down in most cases.

I assume it is a large, deep tub, like a lot of people have these days, especially those with money for larger homes with fancy bathrooms.

This just keeps getting crazier and crazier by the day.

I watched the first episode of "Being Bobby Brown" and Whitney acted like she was on something/drunk on the very first episode.

Were they high when they were in front of the camera?

I have a large corner bathtub and I could easily wind up face down in it if I drowned. This is the least interesting part of the case for me.

This just keeps getting crazier and crazier by the day.

I watched the first episode of "Being Bobby Brown" and Whitney acted like she was on something/drunk on the very first episode.

Were they high when they were in front of the camera?

I couldn't tell, honestly. WH was just not a nice person thru the entire season. BB said WH just liked to sing whereas he was in it for the people.... I believe him. She yelled at people to go away, stop taking pictures and filming and NO, she will not take a picture with them or give an autograph. BB was just the opposite. Her topics of convo were very odd at odd times (always wanted to talk about issues with #2 at the food table) and always very loud everywhere. jmo

Snipped:

exactly........WH was face down and did you see the little hotel tub pics? It wasn't a luxury garden jet tub............it was just a regular tub.............I don't know what type of tub BK had. Girls I know all take showers anymore........

Back in 2011 Bobby Brown lost his Mom. Jan. 2012 his dad and in Feb. 2012 Whitney. Now he is dealing with his daughter in a coma with very minimal brain activity and the Drs saying there is nothing more they can do. I have so much empathy for that man. The Houstons and many in the public don't realize that WH was well established in her drugs when she met BB. She brought BB to her dealer. Their is a youtube video where the pix-elated dealer speaks about how WH made him a mil early on and it just grew and then when they came to NJ he made even more.

exactly........WH was face down and did you see the little hotel tub pics? It wasn't a luxury garden jet tub............it was just a regular tub.............I don't know what type of tub BK had. Girls I know all take showers anymore........

With WH I had the impression she leaned over the tub and had a CV type situation and ended up face and upper body in the tub and her feet were hanging out of the tub. In other words she fell in head first. jmo

So we have heard face and chest injuries..........blood clean up............JMOO sounds like he beat her up, she is tiny and he is muscular???
On Nancy G MAX has 2 criminal attorneys going with him tomorrow morning to the PROSECUTORS office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1