Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question - if you drown, would there be water in your lungs? So when EMS was trying to resuscitate her, once they got her heart beating again, wouldn't BK be coughing or showing some signs of water in her lungs?

I don't know if Nick cleaned up blood or not.
I know there had been mention in the past of her having a seizure.
Seizures can also be caused by drug use (like in my mother's case.)
Because her injuries and death may be consistent with a seizure, I mentioned it. :twocents:

I have two close family members who have seizure disorders related to alcohol abuse. It's not uncommon and the sufferers can definitely smash their faces in the midst of an episode. I watched it happen as a young person. This discussion triggered a vivid memory in my mind. Thanks for opening the discussion.

I can't put photos on here so I am lighting a candle in my thoughts, I think if all the payers don't help BK, maybe it will help her loved ones to send her to GOD where she will be whole again.:rose:

Just a question - if you drown, would there be water in your lungs? So when EMS was trying to resuscitate her, once they got her heart beating again, wouldn't BK be coughing or showing some signs of water in her lungs?

there should be, I don't know anything medical, have we heard the 911 call or medical release call?

On Nancy G also had that a lady friend ( movie lady) on and she says NG comes from a VERY GOOD family...........really? who? gave him to WH, did they know she used drugs? and his dad was suppose to be in jail?
anyone have the shows transcript in case I heard that wrong?

I don't understand how anyone would give their son away to a woman who was doing crack. I know she was a big star, but she had difficult issues to deal with. At some point, Nick's birth family had to know that BB and WH were doing crack and having big problems. I feel like NG was abandoned into a very dysfunctional situation.

If she was breathing when she became immersed, and this is a situation of drowning, there should be water in her lungs.

Didn't someone link early on something to the effect that the paramedics noted "gurgling sounds" with ET tube placement which could indicate water in the lungs?

If she was no longer breathing once she became immersed, then no, one would not expect to find water in the lungs.

If she was breathing when she became immersed, and this is a situation of drowning, there should be water in her lungs.

Didn't someone link early on something to the effect that the paramedics noted "gurgling sounds" with ET tube placement which could indicate water in the lungs?

If she was no longer breathing once she became immersed, then no, one would not expect to find water in the lungs.

Even if she was still breathing when immersed, it does not mean she was not a victim of DV. JMO

Even if she was still breathing when immersed, it does not mean she was not a victim of DV. JMO

Did I imply that I was making any statement whatsoever about DV or no DV? I sure didn't intend to.

Did I imply that I was making any statement whatsoever about DV or no DV? I sure didn't intend to.

Sorry, I did not mean to imply that you were. Just following an earlier train of thought and conversation. Sorry.

I don't understand how anyone would give their son away to a woman who was doing crack. I know she was a big star, but she had difficult issues to deal with. At some point, Nick's birth family had to know that BB and WH were doing crack and having big problems. I feel like NG was abandoned into a very dysfunctional situation.
Katydid23: You know I usually love your post, but on this I must disagree. He was lucky enough to be around some of the richest people in the world. Its not like Whitney raised him in a crack house surrounded by gang members while she turned tricks. That kid has been places that most will never see; So he had every chance in the world to be successful. So its not Whitneys nor his moms fault. I think he just got lazy like alot of kids and decided that he wanted to take a easier route via latch on to BK. Those kids were just too spoiled and use to the good life being available 24/7. His conditions and upbringing was no where near deplorable nor that dysfunctional while living in a 10,000+ square ft mansion with Whitney and the family.

It's quite possible that the lure of the money and more made it a viable choice to the Mom whose life condition was far worse. Also, the Mom may have 'blinded' herself to the reality that we now know...it may have not been so clearly evident at that time.

There's so much we don't know about that entire circumstance. :-/

~jmo~

I can't cut and paste the quote, but in the article about the vigil it says "as of last Friday, she remained unresponsive..." That seems carefully worded.

Maybe just stupidly worded lol.

Whitneys final will and testament clearly states that if something happens to BK then her $20 million estate will go to her mother. Now BK was suppose to get 3 checks. 10% at the age of 21. 30% at the age of 25 and 60% at the age of 30. Now it seems like BK had just received her 10% ($2 million check) on her birthday. So if she dies then granny CH will get the rest. Now if they keep her on life support for the next 10 years then Bobby maybe able to get his hands on some of her money because he is her father who would be noticed as her living power of attorney. So I figure due to this whole arraignment; It will be kaos as reguards to if and when to pull the plug.

It feels like the police have certainly been taking their time if she really has injuries to the face. Maybe they were hoping to interview BK...which I think seems unlikely now.

If she does not survive to age 30, the estate will be distributed in equal shares to the following people if they survive Bobbi Kristina: Whitney's father and mother, Whitney's brothers Gary and Michael, and Whitney's ex-husband Bobby Brown.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/Whitney Houston Will.pdf

As we know, Whitney's father pre-deceased her and as well, she subsequently divorced Bobby Brown. We don't know what provisions were in the Divorce decree to exclude her ex from her Will's intent, if any. Also note that the brothers' shares would be placed in trust. Finally please note who she named in the Codicil as Trustees (NOT Gary or his wife Pat).

(Just some leftover items from when I said for the 2nd time that I was not going to post about Wills, but I think these points need attention...fwiw.)

Sending comfort...

~jmo~

If she does not survive to age 30, the estate will be distributed in equal shares to the following people if they survive Bobbi Kristina: Whitney's father and mother, Whitney's brothers Gary and Michael, and Whitney's ex-husband Bobby Brown.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Entertainment/Whitney Houston Will.pdf
Thanks for the clarification. Now since her will was done in 93 then I think bobbys share will be nullified due to the divorce arraignment in 2007. But CH and sons will get the remainder. Now bobby can claim the 2 million that his daughter has just received since it is now her money; unless she made a will herself.

As we know, Whitney's father pre-deceased her and as well, she subsequently divorced Bobby Brown. We don't know what provisions were in the Divorce decree to exclude her ex from her Will's intent, if any. Also note that the brothers' shares would be placed in trust. Finally please note who she named in the Codicil as Trustees (NOT Gary or his wife Pat).

(Just some leftover items from when I said for the 2nd time that I was not going to post about Wills, but I think these points need attention...fwiw.)

Sending comfort...

~jmo~

It states her mother is the executor and her sister in law is the co executor. Now I think bobby share was nullified during the 2007 divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member