Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For years; Emory has advanced in these type of studies. So since BK has money plus her dad is open for suggestions, then I am sure that the hospital is breaking out the big guns. Plus imagine the publicity that the new technology would receive if it is successfully used on BK to help her regain brain functions. Jmo.

Great post!
Contrary to a belief that still seems to be prevalent within the western medical establishment, brain tissue can be regenerated. There has been evidence of this for well over a decade. Research the term "Neuroplasticity" if you want to read up a little on it.
The good thing in this case is that Emory seems to be at the forefront of this research. Look up the work done recently by Dr. Donald Stein at Emory. There is evidence that brain tissue does regenerate, does find new pathways for neuronal synapses and in some areas of brain tissue even births new brain cells.
There is still hope. There is always hope. That is the very definition of hope. It exists if you believe it does.
I still have hope.

Randell Kessler and Joe Habachy. Ooops meant to quote SStarr33 who was asking earlier the names of the attorneys.

One of the attorneys mentioned, can't remember name Russell something, is on the case. The only reason I know that is I have seen him on Real Housewives of ATL (yes I do watch lol) consulting on some people on the show that are seeking divorce. So, IMO I think he is in on it for visibility & publicity.

I wonder if the attorneys contacted NG thinking it was high profile and they wanted to be involved. Another thought is maybe the attorneys were known by NG due to having done some work in the past for BK.
I sure don't understand the need for two attorneys for NG but if it makes him feel special...

I wonder if the attorneys contacted NG thinking it was high profile and they wanted to be involved. Another thought is maybe the attorneys were known by NG due to having done some work in the past for BK.
I sure don't understand the need for two attorneys for NG but if it makes him feel special...

One attorney practices Family Law/Divorce while the other specializes in Criminal and Entertainment Law. Seems that all bases are covered in the event that charges are ever filed against NG.

Nick Gordon seems to have toned down his rhetoric but is still Tweeting.

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 2h 2 hours ago
Everyone has told me to stop tweeting. Nobody is going through what I am going through right now so let me do me.

A neighbor of mine, a RN, suggested that it's possible that she is in a PVS without being actually "kept alive" by machines. I am far from a medical expert, but if that is the case, this could go on for a very, very long time.

It's so sad. I still feel like the poor little thing just didn't have a real chance.

Well, but she has a trach, so we can assume she is hooked to a vent.

One attorney practices Family Law/Divorce while the other specializes in Criminal and Entertainment Law. Seems that all bases are covered in the event that charges are ever filed against NG.

Hmm...Family Law. I wonder what that is about. It will be interesting to see. IMO

Hmm...Family Law. I wonder what that is about. It will be interesting to see. IMO

Yes it will be interesting.
I am very suspicious of NG and his motives and I find him to be quite immature. BUT, if it is true that he was basically adopted by WH at the age of 12, the question does arise in my mind as to what he is entitled to financially. Could an argument be made by a very good family law attorney that he is entitled to something? Especially since WH didn't seem to update her will since the 90's.
Will he end up being entitled to something? Either part of WH's estate or BK's estate in the event that BK does not pull through?

https://twitter.com/nickdgordon/with_replies

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon · 2h 2 hours ago
@REALbkBrown is strong all of her brain function is well organs are well. It's just a matter of time b4 she wakes up:)

Nick Gordon
‏@nickdgordon
@miasharp16 celebs don't kill celebs. Go do some research

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon · 3h 3 hours ago
None of You could handle what I'm going through right now. Your opinions mean ***** to me.
Okay then.

I am very suspicious of NG and his motives and I find him to be quite immature. BUT, if it is true that he was basically adopted by WH at the age of 12, the question does arise in my mind as to what he is entitled to financially. Could an argument be made by a very good family law attorney that he is entitled to something? Especially since WH didn't seem to update her will since the 90's.
Will he end up being entitled to something? Either part of WH's estate or BK's estate in the event that BK does not pull through?

It might also have to do with the public proclamation that BK and NG were "married". Even if there wasn't a wedding, per se, might they have been secretly married unbeknownst to family members? What about common law marriage in GA? I find it somewhat intriguing that Nick would hire a high-profile "divorce" attorney to represent him under the circumstances.

I agree, I am equally suspicious of his motives. I think he plans to assess all the possible cash in on dead mother or comatose daughter and that is upheld by his choice of a family law attorney as one of his two. It is my opinion that he is legally entitled to zip zero nada, but when dealing with big bucks and celebrities I suspect the families may end up deciding to pay him a settlement amount with a non disclosure clause about the terms and in exchange for simply going the hell away for once and for all.

Again, this is all JMO

@REALbkBrown is strong all of her brain function is well organs are well. It's just a matter of time b4 she wakes up:loser:

and NG knows about her brain and organ function how exactly? Pretty sure BB and the docs are not calling him with updates. Just sayin :rolleyes:

No, because he wasn't legally adopted by W .... he has no legal backing to inherit anything.

@REALbkBrown is strong all of her brain function is well organs are well. It's just a matter of time b4 she wakes up:loser:

and NG knows about her brain and organ function how exactly? Pretty sure BB and the docs are not calling him with updates. Just sayin :rolleyes:

If BK's respiratory drive is so severely compromised that she MUST have a ventilator to breathe for her, that's pretty clear evidence that her brain function is certainly not "well."

No, because he wasn't legally adopted by W .... he has no legal backing to inherit anything.

Maybe not. But does he have enough dirt on certain family members that could get him some sort of settlement? I just get the feeling he is not going to walk away from that lifestyle with empty pockets.

Maybe not. But does he have enough dirt on certain family members that could get him some sort of settlement? I just get the feeling he is not going to walk away from that lifestyle with empty pockets.

I agree. I think he will gave it a try anyway. Maybe a civil suit against BB for not letting him see BK.

I was really amazed reading some of NG's tweets. What an ego. A celeb indeed.lol His claim to fame was a few episodes of On Our Own which if BK hadn't drug him around with her he wouldn't be in the series. And WH took him in.
And he took care of WH and BK...It seems the other way around. IMO

Georgia doesn't have common law marriage anymore.

NG has no idea of BK's condition. If he's taking to twitter like this, BB isn't talking to him. My assumption this whole time is either Nick road in the ambulance with BK or followed in his car. So he was likely with her at the hospital early on. Which is why BB's claims he never tried to come see her make no sense. There was a report of some kind of fight involving security between him and BK's family. Now that I believe. Nick is immature and has a temper but I'm still not throwing him under the bus at this point.

I was really amazed reading some of NG's tweets. What an ego. A celeb indeed.lol His claim to fame was a few episodes of On Our Own which if BK hadn't drug him around with her he wouldn't be in the series. And WH took him in.
And he took care of WH and BK...It seems the other way around. IMO

He brags about taking care of WH and BK, yet look what happened to them. Not much to brag about IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23