Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He brags about taking care of WH and BK, yet look what happened to them. Not much to brag about IMO.

I think he was a major enabler. He probably helped them score their drugs. His supposed best friend is Lomas, who was reportedly selling BK her stuff.
So if I were him, I would not be bragging about his care-taking skills.

I think he was a major enabler. He probably helped them score their drugs. His supposed best friend is Lomas, who was reportedly selling BK her stuff.
So if I were him, I would not be bragging about his care-taking skills.

I saw an interview with one of BB's sisters and she said Ray J was a "runner boy" for WH. So it sounds like they did use people to get their drugs for them. Could that be what they had NG around for?

The sister also hinted that she suspects Ray J as responsible for WH's death. For what that's worth!

Who is paying for all NG play things, room and board now?
His money source has been cut off.
Looks like he has to 'make noise' to make money now.

Who is paying for all NG play things, room and board now?
His money source has been cut off.
Looks like he has to 'make noise' to make money now.

But has it been cut off? Have they shut down her accounts? Can they even do that?

I just don't see NG as the badboy. WH referred to him as her son and he was a child when she took him in. He think he probably did take care of WH and BK and I am not talking about financial care. I pray she does pull through this and all will be happy and healthy, although the odds are stacked against her "Miracles do Happen!"

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon · 2h 2 hours ago
@REALbkBrown is strong all of her brain function is well organs are well. It's just a matter of time b4 she wakes up:loser:

and NG knows about her brain and organ function how exactly? Pretty sure BB and the docs are not calling him with updates. Just sayin :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing when I posted that tweet on the last page. This kid really should stop tweeting.

But has it been cut off? Have they shut down her accounts? Can they even do that?
Hmm... I wonder if they have a joint account. That could be a problem...

I would think BB lawyer could freeze it, but if NG name is on it, could be a problem. We just do not know. All that was stated is he cannot go back to the townhouse, locks have been changed and security notified.

I saw an interview with one of BB's sisters and she said Ray J was a "runner boy" for WH. So it sounds like they did use people to get their drugs for them. Could that be what they had NG around for?

The sister also hinted that she suspects Ray J as responsible for WH's death. For what that's worth!

The foreign lady interviewed (she was writing a book or something) said that when BK wanted 'meds' and pretended to have the 'flu'..........NG was known for doctor shopping and getting the drugs. She wouldn't see them for DAYS.

I don't think they could without a court order or a POA for property (finance) signed by BK

Have any of the Browns or Houstons corroborated or corrected the story of NG being pseudo-adopted by WH at the age of 12yo? Or NG having joined WH's home closer to the age of 17yo? TIA

Have any of the Browns or Houstons corroborated or corrected the story of NG being pseudo-adopted by WH at the age of 12yo? Or NG having joined WH's home closer to the age of 17yo? TIA

Not that I've seen, but I wish they had...or that NG himself would clarify on his Twitter. (I'm still voting for age 16, fwiw) btw, I think NG has said he was in high school at the time.

~jmo~

I vote for 14 to 16. If you look at the chaos that may have been going on in that household by that time period, you can pretty much draw your own conclusions. MOO

I vote for 14 to 16. If you look at the chaos that may have been going on in that household by that time period, you can pretty much draw your own conclusions. MOO

I think it is also possible that Nick stayed at the chaos home before 'officially' moving-in, and perhaps that's where the date confusion arises.

I still bet he was no 12-yo at the time, either way.

~jmo~

The foreign lady interviewed (she was writing a book or something) said that when BK wanted 'meds' and pretended to have the 'flu'..........NG was known for doctor shopping and getting the drugs. She wouldn't see them for DAYS.

That would be Daphne Barak, and I believe it was just the one time she witnessed, when BK and NG came to CA to stay with her. Krissi sent NG on the errand, because she was "too famous" or such words.

~jmo~

Man, what a mess. It's horrible that this sideshow is going on while this girl is fighting for her life, or worse, is already "gone," and everyone is too busy arguing to pull together and make the tough decisions.

As for your question, I find it telling that they haven't disavowed the "WH took him in" story and can only conclude its true otherwise they would have put out a statement. they wasted no time publicly stating NG and BKB were never married, and IMO they can't make the same type of claim about WH taking him in.

MOO

Grandma Cissy said something to the effect that the thought of BK and NG being married (sleeping together) was akin to incest. Sounded like an admission that the two were raised as siblings.

Despite the family's claims, I think it's entirely possible that Bobbi Kristina and Nick were secretly married. There are many media reports to that end.

Grandma Cissy said something to the effect that the thought of BK and NG being married (sleeping together) was akin to incest. Sounded like an admission that the two were raised as siblings.

Despite the family's claims, I think it's entirely possible that Bobbi Kristina and Nick were secretly married. There are many media reports to that end.

Okay, but marriage licenses are public record. Seems like it should be fairly easy for the media sleuths to find proof of this if it actually happened. And if they were married, NG would have the proof in his hands and would likely have gone to court from DAY 1 to claim his legal right not only to visit BK "24/7" if he wanted to, but also to claim his legal right to make ALL decisions regarding her health care.

The fact that he has done neither seems to suggest that he knows he has zero rights in this matter.

First off, even if secretly married, my first question would be why? Because of disapproval? Their living together and being a couple accomplished that so why not throw the fact of a legal marriage out there? Especially now that he is being apparently barred from her bedside. That would have been the moment to whip out that marriage certificate. That certificate could very well be an effective tool to give BB his walking papers.

But that has not happened. That pretty much tells me there was no legal marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke