Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? He files it then drops it the next day? :waitasec: Meanwhile, Nick has been tweeting nonsense all day. Seeking attention much? :rolleyes:

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Drops Temporary Restraining Order Against Police to Protect Home Security Footage -- Details

According to documents obtained by the site, the restraining order also sought to keep the company which owns Dropcam, Nest Labs, from complying with the search warrant. After Gordon’s lawyers Joe S. Habachy and Randall M. Kessler filed the documents, however, a new statement to Us Weekly reveals that Gordon has since changed his mind, in an effort to comply with the police investigation.

“To protect his client's interests, Mr. Habachy filed the Temporary Restraining Order. However, Mr. Gordon has since elected to dismiss the claim in an effort to help Roswell PD speed up their investigation,” the statement to Us reads.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...t-home-security-footage-2015252#ixzz3SnVLYDV3

Slightly O/T. Do we all get the same pop up advertisements on our pages? I keep getting Bobby Brown advertisements for his sauces on mine. Which to me is at the very least distasteful to say the least. (pun intended) It's like, while you all are discussing my daughter possibly losing her life you might like to buy some of my signature sauces.

JMO's

(Yup. I could not even get into websleuths)

Slightly O/T. Do we all get the same pop up advertisements on our pages? I keep getting Bobby Brown advertisements for his sauces on mine. Which to me is at the very least distasteful to say the least. (pun intended) It's like, while you all are discussing my daughter possibly losing her life you might like to buy some of my signature sauces.

JMO's

No pop ups here google chrome

Sad about the seizures but I wonder if the attorney for BB will issue a statement soon saying not true. Sounds like a step in the right direction for NG on the Dropcam video.

Seriously NG sounds eaten up with anger and despair on his most recent tweets. He really should seek help for his emotions.

Just a few of the tweets and not direct quotes...
the human race should be destroyed
sad picture of NG lying on bed
I miss her so much I seem weak right now
thank you for supporting a crack head in response to a tweet that supports BB

[BKB] remains in coma after doctors tried taking her off drugs
http://fox2now.com/2015/02/25/bobbi...oma-after-doctors-tried-taking-her-off-drugs/

... They were forced to put her back on the drugs because she started having seizures, the source told CNN on Wednesday. ...

does anyone know can dr's keep you in a drug induced coma forever? Wouldn't that be dangerous? The drug amts. would vary and have to get stronger in time? Oh my IMOO I feel her body is tryig to say let me die................

He didn't cancel... he post suspended it until May. Why May? :waitasec:

To postpone, you have to have some sort of plan to hold it.
There are other performers involved and crew.
Pushing it back to May most likely gives him a couple months to spend with the family. If May gets here and he needs more time, he can postpone again.

IMO this was done in order to prevent a cancelation. JMO

does anyone know can dr's keep you in a drug induced coma forever? Wouldn't that be dangerous? The drug amts. would vary and have to get stronger in time? Oh my IMOO I feel her body is tryig to say let me die................

BK is demonstrating post-anoxic myoclonus status epilepticus. That means intractable seizures following brain damage from prolonged lack of oxygen. That term can be googled for lots of information, but the long and short of it is, while there are a few survivors, there are no "good" outcomes (defined by cerebral performance categories) in people who have had injuries similar to BK.

A few references:

The presence of myoclonic seizures
early after anoxia has been identified as a poor
prognostic factor. We report a series of patients who developed
postanoxic myoclonus status epilepticus (MSE),
which was defined as continuous myoclonic seizure activity
lasting 30 min or more. The results from 18 patients
were retrieved, 11 men and 7 women, age ranging from
29 to 90 years. Myoclonus developed a mean of 11.7 h
after cardiac arrest, persisting for a mean of 60.5 h. Sixteen
(89%) died following MSE and the 2 survivors were
highly dependent or remained in a persistent vegetative
state, supporting the view that prognosis is poor in this
condition.

Postanoxic myoclonus status epilepticus (MSE) is
thought to refl ect irreversible neocortical damage and has
been considered a poor prognostic factor, but there have
been reports of survivors [13–15] .

http://criticalcaremedicine.pbworks...g+Postanoxic+myoclonus+status+epilepticus.pdf

Abstract

Background: Postanoxic status epilepticus (PSE) is considered a predictor of fatal outcome and therefore not intensively treated; however, some patients have had favorable outcomes. The aim of this study was to identify favorable predictors for awakening beyond vegetative state in PSE.

Results: All improving patients had preserved brainstem reflexes, cortical somatosensory evoked potentials, and reactive EEG background during PSE. Half of them had myoclonic PSE, while three had nonconvulsive PSE. In the prospective arm, 3/28 patients with PSE showed this clinical-electrophysiologic profile; all awoke. Treatments consisted of benzodiazepines, various antiepileptic drugs, and propofol. One subject died of pneumonia in a minimally conscious state, one patient returned to baseline (CPC1), three had moderate impairment (CPC2), and one remained dependent (CPC3). Patients with nonconvulsive PSE showed a better prognosis than subjects with myoclonic PSE (p = 0.042).

Conclusion: Patients with postanoxic status epilepticus and preserved brainstem reactions, somatosensory evoked potentials, and EEG reactivity may have a favorable outcome if their condition is treated as status epilepticus.

http://www.neurology.org/content/72/8/744.abstract

BBM. Unfortunately, from what we know over the past 3 weeks, BK does not appear to have the kind of criteria that would predict survival.

K_Z
would these seizures coming out of an induced coma also create more brain damage?

What the hell? He files it then drops it the next day? :waitasec: Meanwhile, Nick has been tweeting nonsense all day. Seeking attention much? :rolleyes:

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Drops Temporary Restraining Order Against Police to Protect Home Security Footage -- Details

According to documents obtained by the site, the restraining order also sought to keep the company which owns Dropcam, Nest Labs, from complying with the search warrant. After Gordon’s lawyers Joe S. Habachy and Randall M. Kessler filed the documents, however, a new statement to Us Weekly reveals that Gordon has since changed his mind, in an effort to comply with the police investigation.

“To protect his client's interests, Mr. Habachy filed the Temporary Restraining Order. However, Mr. Gordon has since elected to dismiss the claim in an effort to help Roswell PD speed up their investigation,” the statement to Us reads.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...t-home-security-footage-2015252#ixzz3SnVLYDV3

Just the fact that he ever had a restraining order, preventing LE from having the footage, really bothers me. What is he hiding?

JMO's

Websleuths does not serve popup type advertising. If you are getting this, and not the expand on mouseover type, please forward as much info as possible to me, a screenshot would be great.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brown-drug-den/
"They didn’t touch her mom’s room for a long time, but then they moved into it,” the friend, who asked to remain anonymous, told Radar. “She’d show me a part of the couch where there was a handkerchief and an ash tray and a burn line where her mom would always burn her cigarettes when [Krissi] had to help her to bed and she fell asleep on the couch.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeMoonstone