Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, IMO whether it is a celebrity family or not, all parents would hold onto that hope that their child will be that miracle child and pull through. I wouldn't say celebrity families are capable of loving their children any more than non celebrity familes. I don't think we can really blame BB for holding onto that hope of a miracle and I assume he is now well aware his daughter is gone. Maybe you're suggesting it's all about the publicity and attention this case is gaining? If so, I don't believe so. He would have been making more of a scene if that were the case.

Now it's time for him to make that decision to stop all medical intervention and let her go. I won't be surprised if that decision is made within the next week if she doesn't die first. He has had over three weeks to prepare, think and likely many medical experts giving him the grim reality. He also has other children who need his love, attention and guidance and that may help him to make a decision soon. By that I mean, he realizes the care BK is going to need and he will not be able to devote all his time at her bedside. Again IMO BB is in a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Had he decided two weeks ago to stop medical intervention, I feel certain there would have been much public back lash, many people criticizing him and accusing him of just wanting out of the way for her money.

All JMO.

That is true, the press would have loved that.....so sorry for all

BB sister had surgery for blockages...........how long would it take her to be able to be well enough to be out of the hospital? I'm thinking BB would want everyone around him when/if BK passes. Thinking like a family.........he wouldn't want stress to be on Tina's health or the health of his pregnant wife. BB is probably thinking of them also. I do feel for this man. :rose: I pray that BK passes on her own :rose:

With this having become a "criminal investigation" I am not so sure that it may not take a Judge to make the life support decision for BK. So as to protect a possible prosecution. Never let it be said that BB (or any family) was any where near the decision of her death.

JMO

Interesting point. One I had not yet considered. A criminal prosecution around the (anticipated possible future) death of BK.

That does tend to make things stickier I think.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-family-says-goodbye

On Wednesday, four days after the 21-year-old was found unresponsive in her home, a doctor told her family that nothing more could be done. "Everyone is coming to the hospital to say goodbye," says a family member.

The news was especially devastating to her father, Bobby Brown. "Bobby has been crying nonstop since yesterday," says the source. "We are grieving."

I believe this..

I think we are close to the end here for such a young girl. I can only hope that they will find out what really happened to her.

With this having become a "criminal investigation" I am not so sure that it may not take a Judge to make the life support decision for BK. So as to protect a possible prosecution. Never let it be said that BB (or any family) was any where near the decision of her death.

JMO

IMO, unless she is declared brain dead, the judge will not rule against her father's wishes to keep her on life support. That would take a challenge that shows that BK had made a preference to not be kept alive by artificial means known somehow, either by written proof such as a living will or credible testimony by witnesses who swear that she made this preference known. A judge isn't going to force her to die just so that it can be proven that she was murdered.

http://www.people.com/article/bobbi-kristina-brown-family-says-goodbye

On Wednesday, four days after the 21-year-old was found unresponsive in her home, a doctor told her family that nothing more could be done. "Everyone is coming to the hospital to say goodbye," says a family member.

The news was especially devastating to her father, Bobby Brown. "Bobby has been crying nonstop since yesterday," says the source. "We are grieving."

I believe this..

I think we are close to the end here for such a young girl. I can only hope that they will find out what really happened to her.

By Steve Helling @stevehelling 02/05/2015 AT 03:00 PM EST

That article is dated 2/5. It starts with 4 days after she was found. :waitasec:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 42m 42 minutes ago
I share the same fate @REALbkBrown I love you

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 3h 3 hours ago
Its funny how I tried to the repair the relationship between bobby and Stina and he does me like this

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 3h 3 hours ago
Like I said I'll talk to Bobby Brown @KingBobbyBrown. Under the conditions. You ppl are so clueless. Stay on #teamGordon wehavethethefinal

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 4h 4 hours ago
My baby is resting I have medical experts in my fam. She needs it she has been through so much. We where both frantic thisyearforFeb11th

Did the medical experts in his family tell her she was just resting? I hope not.

I don't know a thing about NG but I really think he needs to seek psychological help. Whether he was involved in this outcome in some criminal way I also have zero idea. But he seems almost suicidal and I find that extremely troubling. A life is a life. JMO

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 42m 42 minutes ago
I share the same fate @REALbkBrown I love you

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 3h 3 hours ago
Its funny how I tried to the repair the relationship between bobby and Stina and he does me like this

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 3h 3 hours ago
Like I said I'll talk to Bobby Brown @KingBobbyBrown. Under the conditions. You ppl are so clueless. Stay on #teamGordon wehavethethefinal

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 4h 4 hours ago
My baby is resting I have medical experts in my fam. She needs it she has been through so much. We where both frantic thisyearforFeb11th
After reading that. I truly have to believe that nick didnt do anything in reguards to him trying to kill her. Unless he is Drew Peterson (lol); Then I think he is innocent but at the same time; I think he is setting the stage to be on talk shows as well as writing a book. He has "I Need My 15 Minutes Of Fame" written all over his face. Jmo

what does NG mean by 'we were both frantic this year for feb 11'?????

I do not know if NG physically hit or otherwise assaulted BK that morning or if he simply provided drugs and a lifestyle surrounded by yes men and dealers and shady sorts, which contributed to the state she was in allowing her to somehow fall into that tub under her own power.

What I do know is that I find it very interesting the animosity he and BB seem to have toward one another considering the two men seem very similar in that at the very least, they are or were addicts and enablers who were not healthy mates for their beloved female companions.

Many have blamed BB for WH's downfall, including NG. How karmic that now NG is accused of being the exact same poison for his own declared love and soulmate, BK.

young people (teens) tend to absorb and model the behaviors of the significant adults in their lives. Is it any shocker that BK and NG appear to be taking a page from their adult relationship role models? We all know the toxic relationship WH and BB shared. Now NG and BK seem to have molded their own relationship after that one. The subconscious is a very tricky thing. To me it seems very clear that these two young adults are simply replaying all the toxic dangerous facets of the adult parent figures in their lives.

How very sad for everyone involved.

what does NG mean by 'we were both frantic this year for feb 11'?????

that date is the anniversary of Whitney Houston's death :( I think he is stating that both he and BK were very distraught about the approaching anniversary.

After reading that. I truly have to believe that nick didnt do anything in reguards to him trying to kill her. Unless he is Drew Peterson (lol); Then I think he is innocent but at the same time; I think he is setting the stage to be on talk shows as well as writing a book. He has "I Need My 15 Minutes Of Fame" written all over his face. Jmo

After reading his tweets I am even more suspicious of his involvement. He seems very impulsive and aggressive, imo. I am about 50/50 on whether he assaulted her that night.

I've no idea as to what went on that morning, but either BK was in the tub long enough for the water to become cold (reports if believed say it was), or the cold water was an attempt to revive her. JMO
I would also like to say that although it is never easy to make a decision on life support (and I have known a man who came out of a long coma and has continued on with a good life after long rehab although he was not brain dead), if it were my child, parent, brother, sister, etc I would end this now. Not to be harsh on BB or others involved. It is simply not feasible to continue at this point. People say that is playing G-d. IMO life support beyond basic recovery is and always has been playing G-d. Again this is sad but it happens every day. Who among us hasn't lost someone in a traumatic or sad way? If some haven't, they will. It is what it is and needs to be accepted not denied. This should not have been allowed to turn into the circus it now is.
:moo:

I do not know if NG physically hit or otherwise assaulted BK that morning or if he simply provided drugs and a lifestyle surrounded by yes men and dealers and shady sorts, which contributed to the state she was in allowing her to somehow fall into that tub under her own power.

What I do know is that I find it very interesting the animosity he and BB seem to have toward one another considering the two men seem very similar in that at the very least, they are or were addicts and enablers who were not healthy mates for their beloved female companions.

Many have blamed BB for WH's downfall, including NG. How karmic that now NG is accused of being the exact same poison for his own declared love and soulmate, BK.

young people (teens) tend to absorb and model the behaviors of the significant adults in their lives. Is it any shocker that BK and NG appear to be taking a page from their adult relationship role models? We all know the toxic relationship WH and BB shared. Now NG and BK seem to have molded their own relationship after that one. The subconscious is a very tricky thing. To me it seems very clear that these two young adults are simply replaying all the toxic dangerous facets of the adult parent figures in their lives.

How very sad for everyone involved.

I've thought this very same thing.

After reading his tweets I am even more suspicious of his involvement. He seems very impulsive and aggressive, imo. I am about 50/50 on whether he assaulted her that night.
I agree. He comes off as being very arrogant. I wonder if it is the drew peterson complex. Or is he tired of being thrown under the bus by the brown and Houston family. Idk. I will wait for Dr Phil to interview NG before I make my conclusion. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove