Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace just reported BK has been taken out of coma. HLN

NG wasn't married to her, but i believe she would have married him in a heartbeat, so I don't see $ as a motive. Unless there is some arrangements we don't know about. It could have been that they had a fight I guess. That time of day it occurred seems "off" considering she was posting on Instagram late into the night. One would think she was sleeping it off. Then guy in pics wasn't NG so maybe when he woke up and saw them he got mad? BK could have been out of control after having the wreck a few days earlier. I don't think she was even evaluated after it. Has anyone read if the man she hit has recovered? I believe he was injured very badly. I think he is in the same state as BK. Just so sad! moo
http://www.khou.com/story/entertain...ina-brown-in-very-serious-condition/23359719/

If this has been discussed, I missed it. Why did BK go into seizures when the meds were reduced that put her into the coma? TIA.

Question for those with medical knowledge: How many times can a patient be safely placed in/brought out of medically-induced coma? Does this become dangerous for the patient at some point?

Any follow up on this I wonder?

Subsequent reports indicated that BK had to be placed in medically-induced coma again because she suffered violent seizures.

Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Coma After Suffering Seizures as Nick Gordon Admits He Is "Full of Anger"

Mike Vulpo, eonline
1 day ago

It appears Bobbi Kristina Brown 's recovery may have faced a setback this week.

After E! News learned that the Brown family was in the process of taking Whitney Houston 's daughter out of a medically induced coma, multiple reports say Bobbi Kristina started having seizures as soon as doctors tried taking her off various medications.

As a result, doctors were forced to put the 21-year-old back on the drugs...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150226/b629886/

Seizures...........brain damage
I am far from knowing anything medically, but this I do now because my 2 neurosurgeons have told me.
I have non operable brain tumors........a violent seizure can cause me brain damage or brain death. So I took legal procedures of non resusitation............
BUT my cousins son has epilepsy seizures and they do not cause any harm, doctors just change his meds. It is like a faulty wiring system in his brain.
In the case of a brain damaged person from lack of oxygen (BK) I am wondering is the seizures would do more damage to whatever brain activity would be left?
I do pray that BB is not led by fairy tales and has the strength to let her go.

Ms Nancy Grace has been known for not getting certain facts right or updated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FWIW

Ms Nancy Grace has been known for not getting certain facts right or updated,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FWIW

Nancy Grace is frequently a day late and a dollar short by the time her evening show comes on HLN. Nancy's show is taped early in the day for the 8:00PM broadcast. What she offers as "breaking news" or "bombshell" is often hours-old (or longer) information.

After reading what K_Z wrote explaining seizures, what I am understanding is that BB has seen that no miracle is going to take place. IMO. If she comes out of the medically induced coma, she will seizure until she dies, right?

So he must realize that his precious BK is gone. The only reason she is in that hospital bed is because machines are breathing for her. It is like the doctors have done everything possible to show him BK is no more and there is no future for her. IMO.

When we see BB's wife retun, we will know he has made a decision. I think he will keep BK until her birthday.

I wonder if Cissy is still going everyday?
It has to be so hard watching all of this.
IF BK organs fail, will she just pass peacefully even hooked up to everything?

Seizures...........brain damage
I am far from knowing anything medically, but this I do now because my 2 neurosurgeons have told me.
I have non operable brain tumors........a violent seizure can cause me brain damage or brain death. So I took legal procedures of non resusitation............
BUT my cousins son has epilepsy seizures and they do not cause any harm, doctors just change his meds. It is like a faulty wiring system in his brain.
In the case of a brain damaged person from lack of oxygen (BK) I am wondering is the seizures would do more damage to whatever brain activity would be left?
I do pray that BB is not led by fairy tales and has the strength to let her go.

Oh sweetie! May God bless you and keep you!

link please

I'm assuming the poster saw this while watching the Nancy Grace show on HLN.

I just checked for the transcript and it doesn't seem to be available yet.

So IMO there is no link to provide yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member