Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen someone who is supposedly exercising his right to remain silent, have so much to say.

Nick Gordon ''Not Desperate'' to Visit Bobbi Kristina Brown in the Hospital, Says Bobby Brown's Lawyer

Brett Malec, eonline
Seconds ago

Bobby Brown is firing back after Bobbi Kristina Brown 's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon claimed Bobby has "prohibited" him from visiting Bobbi Kristina in the hospital.

"Due to Mr. Gordon's failure to place in tangible form his understanding of the events that lead to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina, there is no reason for any additional discussion with him," Bobby's lawyer Christopher Brown tells E! News in a statement. "It appears that Mr. Gordon did not want his understanding of the facts to be subject to the truthful examination of various experts or Bobby Brown himself. Mr. Gordon has every right to remain silent and not share his version of the events with Bobby Brown"...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150223/b628623/

I wish we would get an actual update from LE on this situation. I'm getting to the point where I believe NOTHING from any of these people, including lawyers, media, family, "sources", etc....

:gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Okay, I have to say it. For anyone reading NG's tweets, does it sound like subtle suicidal threats or PMS? (poor me syndrome)

Okay, I have to say it. For anyone reading NG's tweets, does it sound like subtle suicidal threats or PMS? (poor me syndrome)

Good question - not sure - so much drama with this group that it's hard to tell if real threat or just more, pile on, drama. JMVHO

Sounds to me like Nick Gordon wants to play hardball with Bobby Brown. He's making himself look immature and very foolish. :moo:

Must have been drama - he's breathing and there's a new tweet ... appears "... too late ..." is title of a Drake album ... :dunno:

For those of you who are much more familiar than I with the various players in this case, what does Nick Gordon do? Does he work?

:dunno: Seems like he is a professional hanger on. :)

:notgood: :waitasec: Looks like NG is on a bender on twitter ... wonder where his attorneys are now?

I saw that. Is it wrong, that I'm hoping he has a cocktail or two and keeps "talking"? :waitasec:

Nick Gordon ''Not Desperate'' to Visit Bobbi Kristina Brown in the Hospital, Says Bobby Brown's Lawyer

Brett Malec, eonline
Seconds ago

Bobby Brown is firing back after Bobbi Kristina Brown 's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon claimed Bobby has "prohibited" him from visiting Bobbi Kristina in the hospital.

"Due to Mr. Gordon's failure to place in tangible form his understanding of the events that lead to the hospitalization of Bobbi Kristina, there is no reason for any additional discussion with him," Bobby's lawyer Christopher Brown tells E! News in a statement. "It appears that Mr. Gordon did not want his understanding of the facts to be subject to the truthful examination of various experts or Bobby Brown himself. Mr. Gordon has every right to remain silent and not share his version of the events with Bobby Brown"...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150223/b628623/

Maybe they want him to take a lie detector test.

I bet his lawyers are thrilled! :aktion1:

Nick Gordon goes on angry Twitter rant against Bobby Brown after not being able to visit Bobbi Kristina

ATLANTA (PIX11) — The feud between Nick Gordon and Bobby Brown continued to escalate Monday just a day after Brown released a statement explaining why Gordon isn’t allowed to visit his daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

http://pix11.com/2015/02/23/bobbi-k...es-on-angry-twitter-rant-against-bobby-brown/

They captured the same pic I did earlier. The one of the text to BB.

I really hate to break it to Nick, but I don't think he should be messing with BB right now. BB has been around the block a few times for sure. He is not one to provoke or irritate. I would bet that BB is much, much smarter and wiser than Nick. Who to me is just a little punk. :twocents:

I bet his lawyers are thrilled! :aktion1:

Nick Gordon goes on angry Twitter rant against Bobby Brown after not being able to visit Bobbi Kristina

ATLANTA (PIX11) — The feud between Nick Gordon and Bobby Brown continued to escalate Monday just a day after Brown released a statement explaining why Gordon isn’t allowed to visit his daughter, Bobbi Kristina.

http://pix11.com/2015/02/23/bobbi-k...es-on-angry-twitter-rant-against-bobby-brown/

They captured the same pic I did earlier. The one of the text to BB.

I really hate to break it to Nick, but I don't think he should be messing with BB right now. BB has been around the block a few times for sure. He is not one to provoke or irritate. I would bet that BB is much, much smarter and wiser than Nick. Who to me is just a little punk. :twocents:

And that tweet where he went after BB, accusing him of not knowing his daughters fave color or fave foods, etc, implying he neglected her...VERY UNFAIR, given the entire situation.

She and Dad had been somewhat distant, but partly because of her decision to 'marry' NG. BB did not approve and that was a bit of a wedge between them. So that tweet was below the belt, given the backstory. BB was trying 'tough love'---and NG was enabling BK. Very sad all around.

And that tweet where he went after BB, accusing him of not knowing his daughters fave color or fave foods, etc, implying he neglected her...VERY UNFAIR, given the entire situation.

She and Dad had been somewhat distant, but partly because of her decision to 'marry' NG. BB did not approve and that was a bit of a wedge between them. So that tweet was below the belt, given the backstory. BB was trying 'tough love'---and NG was enabling BK. Very sad all around.

Agreed. In addition to the favorite color, favorite foods, etc I bet ole NG is more than passing familiar with BK's favorite drug of choice. Doesn't make him more concerned about her or the best person to have around her IYKWIM.

Right. Exactly why his lawyers are probably trying to rein him in. He just won't win against BB. It was very below the belt. BK herself has said the relationship with her dad was "complicated". I have no doubt they loved each other very much. :twocents:

Interesting combination of attorneys: One specializes in Family Law, while the other practices Criminal and Entertainment Law.

Interesting combination of attorneys: One specializes in Family Law, while the other practices Criminal and Entertainment Law.

Well that would seem to cover all the relevant bases. The not actual legal marriage, the celebrity factor and the criminal charges. Good to know he is well represented. Methinks he will need it.

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 19m 19 minutes ago
I feel like a caged Lion c

Uh huh. Tell the police what you know..... coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila