Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Implied by who? People looking for their 15 mins? Nothing in police reports. No 911 calls to the house.

It was said that LE wanted to speak with NG and that BK had injuries that needed explanation. IIRC it was just said via BB's attorney that NG wasn't conversing with LE.

using a source you find more trustworthy than radar online

Sources close to the couple tell us Bobbi Kristina's injuries, which triggered an ongoing criminal investigation with Gordon as the target, don't surprise their friends because they've known the relationship sometimes got violent.

Still, we know those injuries are most likely from the accident which the police did not know that day when they opened the criminal investigation.
People say a lot of things but they don't live with them. People report things with hindsight wanting to help.
We will see.

I don't believe in the right thing to do when it comes to police interrogations or interview, I think everyone should protect their rights.

Agreed but this is supposed to be his loved one, so why not speak to LE with attoney present to clear up any questions they may have.

Still, we know those injuries are most likely from the accident which the police did not know that day when they opened the criminal investigation.
People say a lot of things but they don't live with them. People report things with hindsight wanting to help.
We will see.

equally possible the facial injuries were completely unrelated to the car accident and are the result of DV. MOO. A 911 call reported people hitting one another outside their home one week prior to her being found unresponsive.

We will see.

IIRC it was said that BK wasn't injured in the car accident. And we have no idea the severity of bruising that doctors and LE may have seen on BK at the time of her being brought into the ER.
I'm guessing medical folks and LE can tell if a person has been injured by the hand of another.

IIRC it was said that BK wasn't injured in the car accident. And we have no idea the severity of bruising that doctors and LE may have seen on BK at the time of her being brought into the ER.
I'm guessing medical folks and LE can tell if a person has been injured by the hand of another.

We will see but the accident a few days before is a reasonable answer for the bruising. If you have ever been in a crash even with seat belts to hit someone with enough force to cause them injuries enough for hospitalization, She would be bruised. I have had my share of accidents and even minor ones you end up injured by seat belt, Debris in car. For me this is a real possibility.

The one thing I give Nick credit for is he hasn't run to the media to blab like a lot of people. I know he's made some public tweets but that's been it besides a few statements from his lawyer.

If LE has not already interviewed him, I'm really confused. I assumed they would have done that on day one. If he hasn't been, he needs to talk to them. I keep going back to that report about BK's face and Nick's hands supposedly having injuries. If that were true, Roswell PD would have to be completely incompetent to have not talked to him.

If the family has evidence he may have hurt BK then by all means keep him away but if not, I hope they can work something out so he can see her. I don't believe in any miracles at this point but he should have a chance to say good bye.

In an ideal world he should have the chance to see BK and say goodbye,but I also understand why the family might be concerned about any visits with BK.

equally possible the facial injuries were completely unrelated to the car accident and are the result of DV. MOO. A 911 call reported people hitting one another outside their home one week prior to her being found unresponsive.

I agree. My gut tells me that Nick had something to do with BK's current condition. :twocents:

We will see but the accident a few days before is a reasonable answer for the bruising. If you have ever been in a crash even with seat belts to hit someone with enough force to cause them injuries enough for hospitalization, She would be bruised. I have had my share of accidents and even minor ones you end up injured by seat belt, Debris in car. For me this is a real possibility.

The photo she took with a friend the night before the incident does not show any injuries on her face. If it did, I might buy that they were from the car accident. I see no evidence of that. :twocents:

Here is the link to her instagram with that pic.

https://instagram.com/p/ygtuDYkq11/?modal=true

I agree. My gut tells me that Nick had something to do with BK's current condition. :twocents:

The photo she took with a friend the night before the incident does not show any injuries on her face. If it did, I might buy that they were from the car accident. I see no evidence of that. :twocents:

Here is the link to her instagram with that pic.

https://instagram.com/p/ygtuDYkq11/?modal=true

If you are in a wreck and have bruising it will not always show up right away. I was only red the days I had my accidents and the bruises did not show up until a day or so later.

I am not saying it is not possible, I just think there are reasonable explanations for this bruising, at this point so I will wait until the police finish their explanation.

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 27m 27 minutes ago
Like I said you all entitled keep them coming. My **** is made of Rhino skin so is @REALbkBrown when she wakes up and tells the truth

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 18m 18 minutes ago

Ok so I'll probably get in trouble for this

n4zedi.jpg

https://twitter.com/nickdgordon

The second tweet was just removed. It was what appeared to be a text message to BB saying something to the effect, man to man I love your daughter. Why won't you let me see her?

If you are in a wreck and have bruising it will not always show up right away. I was only red the days I had my accidents and the bruises did not show up until a day or so later.

I am not saying it is not possible, I just think there are reasonable explanations for this bruising, at this point so I will wait until the police finish their explanation.

I don't think I've seen anywhere that the injuries to her face were bruising. As far as I'm aware the only thing that has been said in any report is that she had injuries to her mouth and face. We don't know what the injuries are at this point. We also know that Max claims Nick cleaned up blood. If true, the injuries would be more than bruising. Or do you have a link confirming it was in fact bruising? :waitasec:

I too, will wait to see what the police say, but right now, my gut tells me he was involved. :twocents:

I don't think I've seen anywhere that the injuries to her face were bruising. As far as I'm aware the only thing that has been said in any report is that she had injuries to her mouth and face. We don't know what the injuries are at this point. We also know that Max claims Nick cleaned up blood. If true, the injuries would be more than bruising. Or do you have a link confirming it was in fact bruising? :waitasec:

I too, will wait to see what the police say, but right now, my gut tells me he was involved. :twocents:

I just don't know what about that day is true. At this point I am waiting for The investigation. When this all started coming out, I really thought that maybe NG had done something but I don't think so at this point. I think her injuries can be attributed to a car accident and I think that was there anything that was evidentiary of a beating or a fight, That the police would have already dragged NG in.

For those of you who are much more familiar than I with the various players in this case, what does Nick Gordon do? Does he work?

According to Radar... I don't believe half the things they write. TMZ usually gets it right and makes sure they have good and proper sources. But half of these other rags were using a guy for updates and he was not even related to them, Just had the last name of brown.

I don't believe this one.

The 24/7 comment is from Nick Gordon's Twitter:

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon
· 24h 24 hours ago
If Bobby can guarantee me that I can see her 24/7 I'll meet the conditions

For those of you who are much more familiar than I with the various players in this case, what does Nick Gordon do? Does he work?

I wondered about that as well. He has two attorneys and I wonder if he had them before this incident or if he hired them due to this investigation.

I just don't know what about that day is true. At this point I am waiting for The investigation. When this all started coming out, I really thought that maybe NG had done something but I don't think so at this point. I think her injuries can be attributed to a car accident and I think that was there anything that was evidentiary of a beating or a fight, That the police would have already dragged NG in.

The car accident was a week before she was found in the tub. Surely one could tell if the bruising was more recent. I suppose bruising could be explained away as NG (according to friend) has already tried to do by saying BK was bruised as a result of CPR.
It could also be said that she suffered injuries from falling or hitting her face and chest in the tub. I think LE already have a pretty good idea what happened hence the investigation trying to get it nailed down. IMO

Nick Gordon is the young man Whitney took in to live with her and BK when he was a teen because his mother couldn't take care of him .... as far as I know he doesn't have a job but relies on BKs money. A lot of people disapprove of their relationship because BK was raised in the same household as Nick.

The car accident was a week before she was found in the tub. Surely one could tell if the bruising was more recent. I suppose bruising could be explained away as NG (according to friend) has already tried to do by saying BK was bruised as a result of CPR.
It could also be said that she suffered injuries from falling or hitting her face and chest in the tub. I think LE already has a pretty good idea what happened hence the investigation trying to get it nailed down. IMO

IT was 4 days or at least reported as such.

I don't think we will know until the police release report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak