Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief comment about Bobbi Kristina in this local entertainment article:

Bobbi Kristina has tracheostomy

A source close to Bobbi Kristina Brown's family says the 21-year-old has been given a tracheostomy tube in her neck, according to the Associated Press. The source, a person close to the family, is not authorized to speak on the condition of Brown, who was found unresponsive in a bathtub in January.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/people/2015/02/20/grapvine-celebrity-news/23765885/

Jahi McMath's family was told by countless medical experts that her condition is irreversible - brain dead - but the teen has been on life support for more than 14 months. I hoped that Bobbi Kristina's family would not let their loved one linger if recovery isn't likely.

If NG is responsible for her being in this state how then would hearing his voice affect her if she somewhere in there could by the grace of God hear him?

:notgood: Boy ... there seems to be a whole lotta drama mongering going on out there! JMO

Something bugs me about this article. Seems lots of inaccuracies. The idea for "The Bodyguard" came long before this guy and even so I am pretty sure WH didn't have anything to do with writing the story of "The Bodyguard". The part where he says he used to book her in hotels under the name Rachel Marron doesn't make sense unless the story was based on WH's life and it clearly wasn't.
It also puts blame back on BB for WH's drug problems. Even her family doesn't believe this, considering all of the interviews and articles I have looked at.
I am highly curious of this article. And considering the source, I don't buy it.

Everyone who has ever known the principal players in this tragedy has a story to tell and seems willing to tell it. This young lady is in dire straights, and yet the gravy train keeps on running. Never been more thankful not to be a celebrity :(

Everyone who has ever known the principal players in this tragedy has a story to tell and seems willing to tell it. This young lady is in dire straights, and yet the gravy train keeps on running. Never been more thankful not to be a celebrity :(
:loveyou: My thoughts exactly.

Is it just me, but long before this much time had passed, I would have wanted NG to visit BK if I were her parent?

It is a two sided blade - did he cause her to be in this shape versus if she heard his voice, would she respond to it? After all, NG is the only constant in her life since WH passed. Even as doubtful as it is that BK will respond, with BB refusing to accept the doctor's diagnosis, any thing that I could think of that she might rally to, I would be doing!

IMO, BB's terms to NG must be "off the wall" with NG 's lawyer saying no to them. I would have NG sign a Confidentiality Agreement, no pictures, no cell phone in room or recording devices, no discussion of what BK looks like etc, have an armed guard/policeman in the room with him, and have the visitation video recorded. I would be outside the door watching, but no interaction with NG. And of course, since lawyers are involved, a lawyer for each side would need to be present. What would you do?

ETA: the reference to I is as if I were BB.

Something bugs me about this article. Seems lots of inaccuracies. The idea for "The Bodyguard" came long before this guy and even so I am pretty sure WH didn't have anything to do with writing the story of "The Bodyguard". The part where he says he used to book her in hotels under the name Rachel Marron doesn't make sense unless the story was based on WH's life and it clearly wasn't.
It also puts blame back on BB for WH's drug problems. Even her family doesn't believe this, considering all of the interviews and articles I have looked at.
I am highly curious of this article. And considering the source, I don't buy it.

I totally agree with you. I'm not buying it.

Is it just me, but long before this much time had passed, I would have wanted NG to visit BK if I were her parent?

I don't know what happened to BK, but I have a daughter the same age. If I thought her SO had hurt her and was responsible for her current condition, or if I thought his influence had led her to this place, I wouldn't want him near her. I'm not saying BB is correct, but as a mom of a young woman this age, I understand you wouldn't want someone you perceived to have hurt her to get near her.

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s aunt Tina Brown was rushed by ambulance to the same hospital where Whitney Houston’s daughter is in a coma Sunday, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

---------------------------

Brown, the sister of Bobby Brown, was socializing with other Brown family members when she fell ill, experiencing a numbness on the right side of her body triggering the call for an ambulance, her representative tells Radar.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brown-aunt-rushed-to-hospital
/

It is a two sided blade - did he cause her to be in this shape versus if she heard his voice, would she respond to it? After all, NG is the only constant in her life since WH passed. Even as doubtful as it is that BK will respond, with BB refusing to accept the doctor's diagnosis, any thing that I could think of that she might rally to, I would be doing!

IMO, BB's terms to NG must be "off the wall" with NG 's lawyer saying no to them. I would have NG sign a Confidentiality Agreement, no pictures, no cell phone in room or recording devices, no discussion of what BK looks like etc, have an armed guard/policeman in the room with him, and have the visitation video recorded. I would be outside the door watching, but no interaction with NG. And of course, since lawyers are involved, a lawyer for each side would need to be present. What would you do?

ETA: the reference to I is as if I were BB.

I don't think the terms have anything to do with fear of NG going to the media although your ideas were good in order to prevent him from doing so. I think it's obvious from the wording that they (BB and attorneys) want NG to talk to LE.
I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to talk to them. He has attorneys that would look out for his interests.

Bobbi Kristina Brown’s aunt Tina Brown was rushed by ambulance to the same hospital where Whitney Houston’s daughter is in a coma Sunday, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

---------------------------

Brown, the sister of Bobby Brown, was socializing with other Brown family members when she fell ill, experiencing a numbness on the right side of her body triggering the call for an ambulance, her representative tells Radar.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brown-aunt-rushed-to-hospital
/

I hope she will be okay. A lot to handle all at once for the family.

And next to your link on the same page:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/nick-gordon-bobbi-kristina-brown-visitation-conditions/

NG says he will meet BB's conditions if BB will guarantee him that he can see BK 24/7......sigh...so it continues.

I hope she will be okay. A lot to handle all at once for the family.

And next to your link on the same page:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/nick-gordon-bobbi-kristina-brown-visitation-conditions/

NG says he will meet BB's conditions if BB will guarantee him that he can see BK 24/7......sigh...so it continues.

The one thing I give Nick credit for is he hasn't run to the media to blab like a lot of people. I know he's made some public tweets but that's been it besides a few statements from his lawyer.

If LE has not already interviewed him, I'm really confused. I assumed they would have done that on day one. If he hasn't been, he needs to talk to them. I keep going back to that report about BK's face and Nick's hands supposedly having injuries. If that were true, Roswell PD would have to be completely incompetent to have not talked to him.

If the family has evidence he may have hurt BK then by all means keep him away but if not, I hope they can work something out so he can see her. I don't believe in any miracles at this point but he should have a chance to say good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez