Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the national enquire shouldnt have posted all the crack pictures which was taken in whitneys home. I know its their job, but it sure did help demolish whitneys reputation. But since we know where the pictures came from then we know who else to blame for the leak (sister in law). Maybe BK would be alright if the media didnt keep kicking whitney after her death. Jmo

Also of note in this article is that BB says their prayers are being heard. If Bobby has hope, I am going to continue to remain hopeful. It's not over yet for BK!

Um k. :rolleyes:

I truely hope that NG doesn't make a scene on BK birthday.
Take flowers with a love card and leave.............LE/security may arrest him if he isn't careful after all she is in ICU.

TRAINWRECK

Careful or not, he could get arrested if he shows up. Pat Houston was granted a restraining order against him last April. He can't get within 200 yards of her or her immediate family. Would he really be that stupid to risk getting tossed in jail while he is under criminal investigation?

Roll your eyes all day long, I am going to remain hopeful.
Let's not forget the medical experts here were 100% sure she was brain dead from day one. We now know that to not be true.

BBs family is grieving over the dire circumstances surrounding*Bobbi Kristina*... and we've learned they're also shooting a reality show.

Sources connected with the production tell TMZ ... Bobby's 2 sisters, brother and their kids are shooting the show about their lives, and part of it will chronicle Bobbi Kristina fighting for her life.

Bobby's lawyer tells TMZ his client will NOT appear on the show.

Bobby's sisters have a history. Leolah is the one who went on the record blaming*Ray J*for*Whitney Houston's death, claiming he fatally fueled her cocaine habit.

Tina is the one who did a sit-down interview and claimed she did crack with Whitney. Tina and Shayne are also the ones who*fought at a hotel*near the hospital. She hit her son Shayne with a bottle. It's unclear if that will be on the show.

It appears that they have not shot video in the hospital, but we're told they have regular debriefs at home on camera where they talk about*the tragedy.

Let's not forget the medical experts here were 100% sure she was brain dead from day one. We now know that to not be true.

I do not feel that same hope but completely respect your right to hold it out there.

ETA and for what it's worth, I hope to one day eat crow and be completely wrong on this outcome.

Also of note in this article is that BB says their prayers are being heard. If Bobby has hope, I am going to continue to remain hopeful. It's not over yet for BK!

If you have enough, go ahead and hope on my behalf. I've got no hope but you can hope for me if you want.

Ok. I'm going to keep rolling my eyes. To me and everything I have read... there is no hope. She has been gone since Jan 31.

So go ahead... pray ... I don't fault you for praying.. just think it is futile.

I think allot of Tweeters think so, they are telling him to stay cool call his dr.......................
some have asked if he wants 'out' because he feels guilty? did he do something?
well, I sure hope he just wants attention............
BUT he is known to 'play' with guns!

Nick Gordon @nickdgordon · 4h 4 hours ago
So sick of tired of being humble

he has been tweeting so I don't think he ever went to any hospital
how far away is Emory from where NG is?
NG is known to drive very fast........
NG knows if he goes he might get arrested by Houstons

Reality television producers love drama queens and the more family conflict the better for their ratings. As far as I'm concerned this is audition by twitter. Many of these people rate the value of their lives by twitter followers and views.

JMO's

I have the best publicist in the world @Joseycrews @REALbkBrown I am watching the hobbit 2-3 our fav movie baby

okay......................from suicidal to watching the hobbit.............

Ok. I'm going to keep rolling my eyes. To me and everything I have read... there is no hope. She has been gone since Jan 31.

So go ahead... pray ... I don't fault you for praying.. just think it is futile.

Hope isn't a feeling you get from a situation. It is a feeling you bring to a situation.
And I'm bringing it.

I have the best publicist in the world @Joseycrews @REALbkBrown I am watching the hobbit 2-3 our fav movie baby

Yeah, drugs are great for doing that.......

NG posted a pic of bed and TV........says 'I'm close to you baby'

He needs to stop, seriously!

Hope isn't a feeling you get from a situation. It is a feeling you bring to a situation.
And I'm bringing it.

Prayer and/or hope can also be utilized in making major life decisions. And it can certainly help when coming to terms with those kinds of decisions.

His publicist needs to ask for a raise because this kid is a mess. Was he acting this psychotic when him and bk was alone? Did he drive her to this with his schizophrenic arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak