Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbi Kristina Brown Remains in Coma on 22nd Birthday, Nick Gordon Posts Wistful Message

Bobbi Kristina Brown, who remains comatose in an Atlanta hospital more than a month after being hospitalized, turned 22 on Wednesday and received a wistful birthday message from boyfriend Nick Gordon.

Gordon posted his message on Twitter, where he has in recent weeks been tweeting frequently about Bobbi Kristina, who had referred to him as her husband, although they were never legally wed...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150304/b631884/

I feel so bad for him. He looks awful. This is undoubtedly a very difficult day. :cry:

Bobby Brown -- Planning Birthday Vigil for Bobbi Kristina ... And HIS Family's Invited (PHOTO)

Bobby Brown looked understandably drained as he left the Atlanta hospital where Bobbi Kristina remains in a coma -- and we've learned he's been busy planning a vigil for her birthday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/04/bobby-brown-photo-bobbi-kristina-vigil-hospital/#ixzz3TRwd7deu

BB does look awful, his daughter is dying and her birhday , his sister in the hospital, his wife still in LA? a clown of family around doing a TV movie..............NG to deal with, a criminal investigation..............what more can he take also.

What just dawned on me, BK was trying to have a baby with NG and posted tweets about it.
I have read about women being kept on life support for a baby............now this is just my brain going
on a crazy idea but could this be BB reason? I don't think it is money. I know he loves her, but I think he
would listen to a team of doctors. THIS IS ALL SPECULATION

Dr. Phil is reportedly now flying to hotlanta to help NG.

Maybe someone can grab the daily mail link before i get to it...

What just dawned on me, BK was trying to have a baby with NG and posted tweets about it.
I have read about women being kept on life support for a baby............now this is just my brain going
on a crazy idea but could this be BB reason? I don't think it is money. I know he loves her, but I think he
would listen to a team of doctors. THIS IS ALL SPECULATION

I doubt it. She didn't look in good health in the photos in the last year and no one has stated it so she would have to be very very early along. With as long as she reportedly had CPR (at least 8-10 mins until EMS arrived and then all the way to the hospital?), i doubt the baby would have survived and would never make it to term. The women you hear of who were kept on life support to give birth were several months along and I don't think without oxygen that long. The pregnant woman whose husband went to court to withdraw life support did so because the fetus had been affected and I believe was deformed from the results of lack of oxygen, etc. (well, he did it because it was her expressed wish but also because there was no point in bringing the baby to term...)

So while that's a great idea we hadn't discussed, I'm going to say its not a consideration. But my guess is as good as yours....

ATLANTA (WXIA) – Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, will be sitting down to tell his version of the events that led to her being found unresponsive in a bathtub to Dr. Phil McGraw.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2015/03/04/nick-gordon-dr-phil-sitdown/24402361/

We're told Phil will meet Nick in the next few days and they will set a time for the formal sit-down. We're told the good doctor will ask about his battles with Bobby Brown and family ... battles that have kept him from Bobbi Kristina's hospital bed.
Here's the tricky part. Nick is the target of a criminal investigation that was launched when authorities noticed that Bobbi Kristina had visible injuries. As the saying goes ... whatever Nick says can be held against him, and it would be weird, to say the least, if Nick pled the 5th on Phil's show.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/04/nick-...kristina-interview-bobby-brown/#ixzz3TTEMmaSX

On the eve of Bobbi Kristina’s 22nd birthday yesterday Gordon, whose social media presence had become increasingly desperate and erratic tweeted, “I’m so hurt I wanna do myself in, I know I have to strong [sic].’
In an insight into his spiraling mental state, on Tuesday he tweeted ‘You all blame me but I tried my best and it wasn’t good enough sorry. ‘ Earlier he tweeted the simple plea to Bobbi Kristina, ‘I love you soooooooo much plz wake up.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elp-tweets-m-hurt-wanna-in.html#ixzz3TTEYqQez
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So NG will talk to Dr Phil on camera and won't talk to LE?
His lawyers will have a heart attack.
I must admit it will be interesting to see and hear what he says.......
we will know if he is 'high', creepy (as I have read) etc.

Nancy Grace had a half-hour segment on Bobbi Kristina. Transcript will probably be available tomorrow. I'm not buying that Nick Gordon was really considering suicide. I think he's looking for sympathy - and hoping his publicist can get him some meaningful - $$$$$ - gigs.

Nancy Grace had a half-hour segment on Bobbi Kristina. Transcript will probably be available tomorrow. I'm not buying that Nick Gordon was really considering suicide. I think he's looking for sympathy - and hoping his publicist can get him some meaningful - $$$$$ - gigs.

I agree, he wants to do Dr Phil and the talk shows.........attention seeker...............

It's Bobbi Kristina's birthday. I wish whatever is best for her. Sending love and prayers.

BB birthday vigil inviting family must be very private, no photos anywhere?
was it held in the hospital?

This is so shameful.

He refused to speak to LE, which could have potentially cleared his name.

He refused to speak to Bobby, which would have granted him access to see his dying girlfriend.

But speak to a daytime TV talk show host about how awful the Browns and Houstons are and how the world is against him? THAT he will do! Sign him up!! :takeabow:

I'm finding it very difficult to have any respect or sympathy for this guy. I'm assuming he's getting paid to do the interview. Gross.

Just reading about NG going on Dr. Phil. :doh: His lawyer must be thrilled. :notgood:

I bet he talks all things WH and BK, EXCEPT what happened on the day of the incident.

I'm sure Nick will get a hefty sum for his interview w/ Dr. Phil. Cha-ching $$$$$

IMO Dr. Phil is tabloid fodder. He will do anything to get attention. I can't stomach the man so I will not be watching.

This is so sickening. I have no words. Actually, I have a lot of words directed at NG , but it's not fit to print.

When will this end for this young girl?

I know that many of you will disagree with my next statement .... so be it. BB hasn't been in the public spotlight in many years .... I'm wondering if all this worldwide attention is the reason for him to keep BK alive .... to me it's selfish on his part, because even if she came out of the coma she would more than likely be in a vegetative state. I think he's keeping her in the coma until the legalities concerning BKs money are resolved should he pull the plug.

I know that many of you will disagree with my next statement .... so be it. BB hasn't been in the public spotlight in many years .... I'm wondering if all this worldwide attention is the reason for him to keep BK alive .... to me it's selfish on his part, because even if she came out of the coma she would more than likely be in a vegetative state. I think he's keeping her in the coma until the legalities concerning BKs money are resolved should he pull the plug.

Don't think so.
For all we know the doctors are telling him to continue to keep hoping for a positive outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeMoonstone