Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Gordon @nickdgordon · 4h 4 hours ago
So sick of tired of being humble

he has been tweeting so I don't think he ever went to any hospital
how far away is Emory from where NG is?
NG is known to drive very fast........
NG knows if he goes he might get arrested by Houstons

If he's still staying at BK's townhouse, it's about 30 minutes away.

He needs to stop, seriously!

I'm astounded his attorneys haven't put a muzzle on him. All those tweets lashing out at people questioning his integrity, accusatory and hateful tweets to Bobby and the rest of the family, tweets about giving BK CPR for 10-15 minutes... There is no way an attorney would green-light these tweets with a pending criminal investigation hanging over his head.

And now he has a publicist? FOR WHAT?! Ugh

His publicist needs to ask for a raise because this kid is a mess. Was he acting this psychotic when him and bk was alone? Did he drive her to this with his schizophrenic arguing.

I don't know, but there's an incident/investigation report from 2013.

"When I arrived in scene I met with Nicholas Gordon who stated that his girlfriend Bobbi Brown fell on the floor and became unresponsive. Gordon described it as a seizure. Brown said she had no history of medical conditions and has never had a seizure before."

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/BKB-2013-seizure-report-signed.pdf

"When I arrived in scene I met with Nicholas Gordon who stated that his girlfriend Bobbi Brown fell on the floor and became unresponsive. Gordon described it as a seizure. Brown said she had no history of medical conditions and has never had a seizure before."

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/BKB-2013-seizure-report-signed.pdf

This report has him listed as 28yo in 2013

How old is this guy? I brought this up before .....when he was brought into the family by WH, was he actually 16 and pretending to be 12?

Thoughts and prayers for Bobbi Kristina and her family on her birthday :rose:

Isn't he unemployed? How does a jobless fellow pay for attorneys and publicists?

Nick Gordon leeched off Whitney, and now Bobbi Kristina, for most of his life. I hope her family was able to cut off his access to bank accounts, credit cards, etc. that might have been in both their names. He shouldn't be allowed to spend money that doesn't legally belong to him. :moo:

His publicist needs to ask for a raise because this kid is a mess. Was he acting this psychotic when him and bk was alone? Did he drive her to this with his schizophrenic arguing.

IMO, NG needs help.........was he always like this? drugs? with these mood swings and IF BK wanted to be free of him
in anger did he do something to her? IMOO, I think the family knew he was a time bomb control freak.........I have seen so many pictures of them and NG always has his hand on BK boob......what is up with that?

How old is this guy? I brought this up before .....when he was brought into the family by WH, was he actually 16 and pretending to be 12?

He was 16 (now 25), and says so multiple times in the "On Our Own" reality show. That was from 2012... at that time, he was 23, and talked about, "when he moved in 7 years ago". Unless there was a huge physical problem, no way a 16 y/o would pass for 12... he hasn't lied about his age. What a sad, sad, sad situation... poor BKB.

2013 and 2015 things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm............I wonder if she had strange injuries then also?

everything about NG is shady........why did he live with WH? his parents? age? BK friend from school? no education? no job? boy toy?

My thoughts are with the family and BK :rose:
:rose: so bitter sweet...........

everything about NG is shady........why did he live with WH? his parents? age? BK friend from school? no education? no job? boy toy?

It's all very bizarre. NG has a brother and a toddler aged nephew... there are pictures of them on his Twitter account, along with a couple pics of them as babies/toddlers, with their own mother. I wonder what happened to her, as there are no pics of them as adults with either parent. He sounds as though he is mentally ill... hope the guy gets some help. Regardless of one's opinion of NG, it would be awful if he harmed/killed himself... if you read his posts, you can tell there's definitely something not right about his state of mind- IDK, maybe it's been that way for a long time.

Happy Birthday baby I wish I was there with you to hold you and be by your side

NG tweet

It's all very bizarre. NG has a brother and a toddler aged nephew... there are pictures of them on his Twitter account, along with a couple pics of them as babies/toddlers, with their own mother. I wonder what happened to her, as there are no pics of them as adults with either parent. He sounds as though he is mentally ill... hope the guy gets some help. Regardless of one's opinion of NG, it would be awful if he harmed/killed himself... if you read his posts, you can tell there's definitely something not right about his state of mind- IDK, maybe it's been that way for a long time.

I agree, NG is over the edge and needs help. Then the people he runs around with, drugs and guns mixed with temper and threats to Pat Houston doesn't help his situation.........NG is in a bad place mentally............JMOO

Where are NG relatives now to help him???

I feel so bad for him. He looks awful. This is undoubtedly a very difficult day. :cry:

Bobby Brown -- Planning Birthday Vigil for Bobbi Kristina ... And HIS Family's Invited (PHOTO)

Bobby Brown looked understandably drained as he left the Atlanta hospital where Bobbi Kristina remains in a coma -- and we've learned he's been busy planning a vigil for her birthday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/04/bobby-brown-photo-bobbi-kristina-vigil-hospital/#ixzz3TRwd7deu

Is it possible that there is a medical emergency clause in BKB's trust that would give BB, as her guardian, access to her money before her 30th birthday? I have been wondering all along if he will try to keep her alive until she gets the money. He had no problem blowing through Whitney's money while she was alive. Somehow I am not convinced grief and denial are his motives now. Can we expect a birthday vigil every year? Is it possible to keep her alive that long? He denies having anything to do with a reality show, but would his family be able to make one without his approval?

the will which forms the trust is public doc and has been viewed by members. There is no medical emergency clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove