Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dr. Drew is covering BK live now regarding "Shocking Texts" that BK sent to a close and trusted friend in the days leading up to her being found in the bathtub. :(

Here's a transcription of one of the text messages (they showed the text, but redacted the name of the person BK was communicating with. I wasn't able to make out what the replies were. Dylan Howard from @Radar_Online also read BK's text on the air).

BK: Yeah I just seriously don't know what to do about him. You know how he is. I care about him but I'm so sick of fighting and him telling me what I can and can't do... But what I found out... I'm devastated... I need my bff baby love.

There's apparently more, and they're said to become "critical evidence in that wrongful death civil lawsuit thy the estate has filed against NG"
~Dylan Howard, @Radar_Onliine Editorial Director

hlntv.com

This should be available on the Dr. Drew transcript page tomorrow.
ETA:
Main transcript page (hasn't been updated for July 2, 2015 yet):

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ddhln.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://m.legacy.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Steven-Stepho&lc=7127&pid=175195848&mid=6501709

How does an adorable baby turn into a heroin dealer at 22??
I don't doubt the OD at all. Kids are dying left and right around here. My kids have lost at least a dozen friends they went to high school with. They have more dead friends than I do and I graduated in 85!
Very sad and preventable.

Kennesaw State even has a program they run to support them, after getting clean, to stay in school. Some of the brightest kids graduating with excellent graders aren't able to stay in the straight and narrow... and are no longer with us.
http://www.kennesaw.edu/studentsuccessservices/crc/

Was the OD intentional? I believe that is a possibility as much as an accidental OD. 50/50
Moo

whoa, a lot has happened in the last few weeks. i've been so busy i haven't been keeping up with ANY news!

I'm glad the family has come to realize its hopeless. I would hate to see another case like JM (shudders). I hope for the family she doesn't linger.

E news, right now interview with her best friend

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

After reading Comments on news articles today about Alex Reid, many of which were negative, I just want to offer this:

Apparently Krissi and Alex met at the Grammies two years ago and developed at least an online/electronic friendship. It doesn't appear that the two got together in Real Life often or perhaps ever since their initial meeting. Sometimes a friend afar but available can be far more supportive than can a so-called friend in one's midst.

Prior to 1/31, I had noticed that Krissi posted a pix of Alex on her Twitter, actually 2 of them. (btw, I've been following Krissi for well more than a year, probably closer to two.) At the time I saw the photo, I just thought Krissi was applauding a young woman with a beautiful face and I did not know that they were friends.

I did not realize until looking today at article videos that Alex is that lovely face who has spilled the sad news about Krissi and Nick to various 'news' services. So, I went to her Twitter acct and spent about an hour reading.

It saddens me that Krissi never made her way to California alone as she was supposedly planning, and then hopefully to meet-up again with Alex. Younger than Krissi by perhaps 2-3 yrs, this young woman appears to be to have her head on straight and more. To note: She has a career already, as a model, a singer-songwriter, and more. Most of all, she appears to me to be a sensible person with a loving heart and NOT a druggie. I am glad Krissi had Alex in her life, even if the friendship didn't save her. And NO, it was not Alex's job to save her, nor does she bear any fault that Krissi met the fate she did.

https://twitter.com/thealexreid

~jmo~

I wanted to bring over the heartbreaking images from this latest eonline.com article:
a60a6defd2d5e785ac3c2a7055538256.jpg

86039c5845f82a81d9e21b3cf7117a80.jpg

fe07f331c690764cbff3dbf3b8c34ed0.jpg

:(
:candle:

via http://www.eonline.com/news/672388/...secrets-whitney-houston-s-daughter-was-hiding

I'm a little sad today as it's the first anniversary of my youngest sister's passing from multiple myeloma. She was 57 and had been receiving hospice care in a nursing home for three months. While the cancer was taking its toll, no one expected her passing so soon. I had spoken to my sister on Tuesday and promised that someone would bring her a burger on the 4th (Friday) when we had our family gathering. We had burgers on July 4 following an hour of private family visitation at the funeral home as my sister had passed early the morning of July 3 :cry:

My thought and prayers are with Bobbi Kristina's family :rose:

For Bobbi Kristina: [video=youtube;3JWTaaS7LdU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU[/video]

Thanks for posting those photos, Kimi. I'd never seen too many pics of her as a child. She looked like an old little soul, IMO. I have tremendous respect for the work of hospice centers around this country. I know that Krissi's last days are being made as comfortable for her as possible. Her soul will be released soon, so she can reunite with her mother on a higher plane.

Bette, I am so sorry for your loss. It seems like time goes by so fast these days, that a year ago is really not that long. Be easy and gentle with yourself this weekend.

Thanks for posting those photos, Kimi. I'd never seen too many pics of her as a child. She looked like an old little soul, IMO. I have tremendous respect for the work of hospice centers around this country. I know that Krissi's last days are being made as comfortable for her as possible. Her soul will be released soon, so she can reunite with her mother on a higher plane.

Bette, I am so sorry for your loss. It seems like time goes by so fast these days, that a year ago is really not that long. Be easy and gentle with yourself this weekend.

Thanks for your kind thoughts. We received a card from the funeral home in today's mail. I debated for days about whether we should have our usual July 4th barbecue but thought it best to have a quiet, stress-free weekend at home.

Does anyone have thoughts about where Bobbi Kristina will be laid to rest? In NJ where her mother is buried or in Atlanta where BK has lived for many years?

((((((((BetteDavisEyes))))))))

My :heart: goes out to you as I know by my own experience how these anniversaries can be so very difficult :hug:

Please accept my condolences on your loss. I know it isn't much. IMO, losing someone you love so deeply is something we never really get over, and I just want you to know you have your WS family to lean on.

May your memories of your precious sister surround and strengthen you today, and beyond. I envision her smiling down upon you right now, with love and pride. Your bond is something that can never be broken. It is so very apparent how much you love her, and always will. That's a beautiful thing.
Thank you for honoring us with your personal experience. It is the bravery of posters like you - who are willing to allow us into their own world - that brings true understanding into what Bobbi Kristina and her family are going through during this arduous time.

This is priceless.

:grouphug:

:rose:
:angel:

At the time of my sister's death, she was alert and would have been active if she didn't have a fractured hip and cracked ribs (multiple myeloma weakens bones). I don't think Bobbi Kristina has been conscious since she was found in the bathtub, so her family isn't able to carry on a conversation with her. I'm sure they talk to her, pray aloud, sing, talk about fond memories of her and her beloved mother, but Bobbi Kristina is unable participate. It must be extremely difficult and painful to watch a young person wasting away when she should be enjoying her youth and pursuing a productive life for herself. Let's keep BK's family in our thoughts and prayers. :rose:

Does anyone have thoughts about where Bobbi Kristina will be laid to rest? In NJ where her mother is buried or in Atlanta where BK has lived for many years?

Bobbi Kristina Brown Update: Family Reportedly Makes Plans To Bury Her In Same Cemetery As Whitney Houston

According to a report from Extra, the family is in the process of picking out a burial plot in a Westfield, New Jersey cemetery -- the same one that Bobbi Kristina's mother, Whitney Houston, was buried in more than 3 years ago. They had initially hoped to bury Bobbi Kristina near her mother, but all the plots were taken. A source has suggested that the young aspiring actress’ body “could be placed atop Whitney’s coffin,” allowing Bobbi Kristina and her mother to be “together into eternity.” The insider added that it appears changes have been made to Whitney’s headstone in preparation for Bobbi Kristina to be buried there.

“Whitney’s headstone now has a circular brick border garden, and two rosary necklaces have been added….a new sign spelling out ‘Love’ has also been placed to the back left of the stone,” the source told the site.

Bette-

Bless you during this sad time. Anniversaries and holidays are so difficult, especially the first year when the pain is so fresh. Your sister is watching over you, and the memories you have will be with you always.

I feel so badly for this whole family-for what they are experiencing. I think she will be buried with her Mother. They were very close, and I think Bobbi Kristina was just lost without her. I know Whitney will be waiting for her when the times comes.

Pat S

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Past Year: Abused, Isolated and Desperate, the Tragic Secrets Whitney Houston's Daughter Was Hiding

This is the first time Bobbi Kristina's best friend has spoken. California-based Alex [Reid] would speak to Whitney Houston's daughter often, sometimes daily.

"I love her. I would never have betrayed her and spoken out before now, " says Alex through tears. "But as she lies there, I feel there is no one else to speak on her behalf. I feel like I have to be a voice for her now."

See article for details - lots of them!

From the article in the link you provided:

"...when Whitney passed, as Bobbi Kristina mourned her mother, Nick took his role even more seriously.

He started to have a say in who would continue to benefit from the financial estate Krissi inherited, says a source, claiming Nick worried the money might run out. "He wanted to help her protect the fortune," the source adds.

His involvement helped contribute to a rift between Bobbi Kristina and Whitney's once-close circle—and they especially resented Nick. They didn't understand why he was helping control everything."

AND THAT, folks, is why I am hesitant to jump on the "Nick did it" bandwagon. Honestly I will NOT believe ANYTHING in this case until we hear from either LE or some other RELIABLE source. So far, there has been none of that.

I just wish people would realize how damaging it can be to be so accusatory online without valid information.

From the article in the link you provided:

"...when Whitney passed, as Bobbi Kristina mourned her mother, Nick took his role even more seriously.

He started to have a say in who would continue to benefit from the financial estate Krissi inherited, says a source, claiming Nick worried the money might run out. "He wanted to help her protect the fortune," the source adds.

His involvement helped contribute to a rift between Bobbi Kristina and Whitney's once-close circle—and they especially resented Nick. They didn't understand why he was helping control everything."

AND THAT, folks, is why I am hesitant to jump on the "Nick did it" bandwagon. Honestly I will NOT believe ANYTHING in this case until we hear from either LE or some other RELIABLE source. So far, there has been none of that.

I just wish people would realize how damaging it can be to be so accusatory online without valid information.

He had no business being involved with anything financially. He was only "concerned" because he wanted to make sure he didn't lose his meal ticket.

He had no business being involved with anything financially. He was only "concerned" because he wanted to make sure he didn't lose his meal ticket.

I disagree. Whitney allowed him to be involved when she invited him into her home and BK continued to allow it due to the nature of their relationship. I think it is pretty sad that everyone (including the Brown and Houston families) want to vilify NG. He was only doing the same thing they all were (and still are)... protecting their meal ticket. What I don't understand is why everyone here is jumping on that train.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian
Back