Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't we surmise that the original civil suit would ripen to Wrongful Death after Krissi passed?

My guess is that Ms Hargrove has questioned witnesses aplenty under oath, even if none of them had seen a full episode of abuse.

LE likely has the interviews and is still piecing together its case before/if any criminal charges are filed, and wisely so.

~jmo~

This just isn't adding up. The story doesn't make sense.

If what is alleged in the filing, Nick would be in jail.

Nick Gordon is sued for 'giving Bobbi Kristina a lethal cocktail and putting her face down in a cold bath before laying next to mystery female guest and saying "I want a pretty little white girl like you"'

Amended lawsuit claims Nick Gordon fed Bobbi Kristina 'lethal cocktail'

It is the first time prosecutors have offered a detailed outline of the night

They say a white female guest was with Brown, Gordon and Max Lomas
Brown and Gordon 'had a screaming fight, he accused her of cheating'

The fight 'moved from kitchen up to the bathroom then all went quiet'

After 'feeding Brown the cocktail' Gordon 'came out in different clothes'

Fifteen minutes later 'a friend found Brown in bath with tooth hanging out'

She was taken to hospital, put in a medically-induced coma, never awoke
Bobbi Kristina died on Sunday July 26

By Mia De Graaf For Dailymail.com and Elaine O'flynn For Mailonline

Published: 17:43 EST, 7 August 2015 | Updated: 05:08 EST, 8 August 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-face-bath-cold-water-night-hospitalized.html

If any/all of this is true, why haven't criminal charges been filed yet, and why isn't Nick Gordon in custody? :waitasec:

[video=cnn;us/2015/08/07/bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-lawsuit-kaye-ac.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/entertainment/bobbi-kristina-brown-lawsuit/index.html[/video]

For some reason can't link the actual article from CNN ,but here is part of what is says:

It's possible that some of the incidents were captured on the surveillance system and obtained by investigators or the family, but that's not clear. It's also possible that the unnamed people mentioned as being present during the alleged incidents shared some information.

Regardless, Georgia law requires attorneys to have some evidence that leads them to believe a claim is true, says CNN legal analyst Philip Holloway.

"Before a lawyer can make an allegation in a lawsuit, the lawyer must have a good-faith basis for making the claim," Holloway said. "In all likelihood the plaintiffs' attorneys are aware of some of the evidence uncovered by law enforcement, but they may have been doing their own investigation simultaneously."

^ For some reason can't link the actual article from CNN...

I've noticed over the past several weeks that only videos show up when posting CNN links. Must be due to this warning on CNN website: Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy Have Changed.

ETA: I did an "experiment" and have concluded that CNN is not allowing copy/paste from online articles. I posted a CNN headline link on the Breaking News forum here on Websleuths that leads directly to the entire article with video. I only quoted the headline in my post and did not copy/paste any portion of the article.

This just isn't adding up. The story doesn't make sense.

If what is alleged in the filing, Nick would be in jail.

I am not sure if they have enough evidence to arrest him. I think they have a problem with their witnesses. I believe the witnesses were drunk and high. And some might have criminal records. And they did not call 911 when it was going down. So they might not be credible witnesses. JMO However, I believe their story. Just wish they would have stopped it or reported it at the very least.

^ Guests didn't want to get involved in a domestic dispute between Nick and Bobbi Kristina, nor did they want LE or EMS personnel in the townhouse if they had illegal substances in their possession. :moo:

I see that Nick Gordon has re-opened his Twitter account, fwiw.

I believe "the pretty little white girl" was staying at the townhouse together with her boyfriend Max Lomas and her dog. It was her vehicle that Krissi was driving (and the girl was the injured passenger) in the auto crash which had occurred days before. I came to these conclusions after studying social media in the weeks after Jan 31.

https://twitter.com/danyela_bradley

https://instagram.com/danyelabradley/

EXPLOSIVE EYEWITNESS REVEALS WHAT REALLY WENT ON IN BOBBI KRISTINA'S HOUSE OF HORRORS

~jmo~

BBM-How do we know Gordon beat her? I have no doubt all the info. in the WD suit has been relayed to LE. Still no charges. :waitasec: Something does not add up.

I tried to go back and see where the first allegations were posted, but could not find anything right off. I can't go back and edit so I am now changing my wording in that post to say
"I suspected there was a possibility that NG had beaten her, but not as bad as the lawsuit described."

I did find this article where AR came forth with info about some of the abuse Bobbi suffered at the hands of NG. This has probably already been previously posted.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristi...t-abusive-nick-gordon-revealed-friend-1993263

Lawsuit: Bobbi Kristina died after Nick Gordon's 'toxic cocktail'

This article has a quote from Baez and Habachy released last night (8/7/15) which says, in part (snipped with ellipses to remain within TOS limits):

"The recent lawsuit against Nick is slanderous and meritless. ...it's shameful that such baseless allegations have been presented publicly. Nick...intends to defend the lawsuit vigorously and expose it for what it is: a fictitious assault against the person who loved Krissy most."

Another article:

Gordon lawyer: Bobbi K. suit 'slanderous'

~jmo~

I totally fell down a rabbit hole... I am withholding judgement until real evidence comes out to back all this up. jmo

I am not sure if they have enough evidence to arrest him. I think they have a problem with their witnesses. I believe the witnesses were drunk and high. And some might have criminal records. And they did not call 911 when it was going down. So they might not be credible witnesses. JMO However, I believe their story. Just wish they would have stopped it or reported it at the very least.

How much $$$$$$$$$$$$ did the Browns invest in keeping her alive last yr? or since her mothers death? Did anyone help BK when her parents were big rich F'UP's. No, they didn't care. BS lawsuit. Icky people.

At the time of admission to the hospital, would blood tests have been run to see what substances and how much were in BK's system? Would the tests be different or given better results had she presented DOA?

IIRC, it was a short time, maybe up to two weeks, after BK was admitted to the hospital before we learned the LE were investigating this case, right? That tells me the bruising that BK presented with did not match what would be consistent with CPR as NG claims.

And if true, a loose tooth hanging is obviously indicative that a fight or a significant fall occurred.

With all these issues, plus granting Max Lomas immunity for telling what he knows and saw, and probation on his previous drug charges, the police must not have the smoking gun piece to charge Nick Gordan with anything. What a shame!

Karma will get him just like it did OJ Simpson! IMO! I just hope he does not hurt another human being before his karma gets him. For whatever reason, his own mother gave up on raising him, and Whitney took him in. Since then he has lived the life of the rich and famous. He is a drunk, drug addictive, manipulative, lying, . His days are numbered as he has no idea how to live in this world. JMO. ***Speculation only***

@ 1&2&3 yes as far as I know they did testing on her which are general ones.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

The lawsuit is brought by a court-appointed atty representing Bobbi Kristina's financial interests, not one hired by either the Brown or Houston family.

LE may well be going thru the evidence they've procured from the civil atty (expecting there is a good deal of it) before bringing criminal charges. I think it's too early to assume or to fear that none will be brought, but we'll see! ;-)

I'm keeping the faith that justice will be done in its own time and in a court of law. For now, anyway.

~jmo~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back