Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bobbi Kristina Brown death: New allegations against Nick Gordon

Bobbi Kristina Brown died after Nick Gordon injected her with a toxic mixture and then placed her unconscious in a bathtub, new documents in a civil lawsuit allege.
The new allegations are made in response to Nick Gordon’s motion to stay discovery proceedings in the civil lawsuit filed by Brown’s conservator.

Note: Docs available in the article.

^ Thanks for the update. I wondered if anything was going on with the civil suit. Last I knew was Nick's attorneys seeking to have it tossed. Doubt that will happen.

The current doc lists the interrogatories which Nick Gordon is requested to answer. Even a quick review of them (as I did last evening) is a good indicator of where this case is going, both civil and criminal.

~jmo~

Plenty of links available with the latest information - just search Nick Gordon. Hopefully, the Grand Jury will determine whether or not NG should be indicted. Stay tuned...

So this is the aunt who made a ruckus at the funeral, is that right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Leolah Brown is a :dramaqueen: and not trustworthy, so I won't hold my breath about whatever it is that she'll reveal.

Leolah Brown is a :dramaqueen: and not trustworthy, so I won't hold my breath about whatever it is that she'll reveal.

Agree. It will undoubtedly involve Pat Houston and probably that her and Nick planned this. jmo

Bobby Brown Talks Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death: "I Have Another Angel to Carry Me Through"

Rebecca Macatee, eonline
Seconds ago

It's been less than three months since Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away at the age of 22 , and talking about her death is understandably still very emotional for her loved ones.

In an interview with WBLS' Déjà Vu in the Circle of Sisters 2015 media room, her father Bobby Brown tried to reflect on the family's incredible loss in a positive way, saying, "I have another angel to carry me through whatever I have to go through."

"I'm really blessed with my children, and everything that I have to do is about that," said Brown, a father of six (including Bobbi Kristina). "It's about love. I have a lot of love around me, and I have a lot of love that I give. So, you know, it's about that." ...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20151019/b707915/

Ex-Roommate Testifies Bobbi Kristina Brown Used Illegal Drugs

by M. Alex Johnson

Bobbi Kristina Brown, the only daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, used marijuana and may have used crack cocaine and heroin in the days before she was found unresponsive in a bathtub of her home early this year, a former roommate has testified in a Georgia lawsuit.

The roommate, Danyela D. Bradley, made the remarks in a videotaped deposition as part of a lawsuit against Ford Motor Co. filed by Russell J. Eckerman, who is seeking damages in connection with an auto accident just three days before Brown was discovered unconscious...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...bbi-kristina-brown-used-illegal-drugs-n451936

Wonder how soon there'll be a response from Leolah Brown? :angel:

Police: Woman who cared for Bobbi Brown impersonated nurse

By JEFF MARTIN, AP
39 minutes ago

ATLANTA (AP) — A woman in charge of Bobbi Kristina Brown's care at the hospice where she died was impersonating a nurse and faces charges that include identity fraud and nursing without a license, police said.

Taiwo Sobamowo cared for Brown, the only daughter of Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, at Peachtree Christian Hospice in Duluth, according to a police report obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press. The report describes Sobamowo, 32, as the nurse in charge of caring for Brown.

There is nothing in the report that mentions how Brown's care might have been affected. Duluth police say the case is under investigation...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment/20151103/US--Bobbi.Kristina.Brown/

Police: Woman who cared for Bobbi Brown impersonated nurse
‎November‎ ‎03‎, ‎2015
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/new...rown-impersonated-nurse-184430669.html?ref=gs

"This photo provided by the Wake County (N.C.) Jail shows Taiwo Sobamowo. Police say Sobamowo, in charge of Bobbi Kristina Brown's care at the hospice where she died, was impersonating a nurse and faces..."

also

"Sobamowo, who has addresses in Buford, Georgia, and Raleigh, North Carolina, was being held Tuesday in a Raleigh jail on a charge of being a fugitive from another state, records show. The jail had no record of an attorney representing her."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back