Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Will be interesting now that NG is out of rehab......clean & sober? no money...............

Will be interesting now that NG is out of rehab......clean & sober? no money...............

One article indicates NG's living with his mother.

The :drama: surrounding BK's condition seemed to go away while Nick was in rehab. I hope he doesn't stir up trouble and try to visit Bobbi Kristina.

I noticed that Nick Gordon has changed the photo on Twitter and replaced it with two pictures of him and Bobbi Kristina in bed - one with another guy in bed with them :puke: I find this absolutely disgusting :stormingmad: If NG had any regard for Bobbi Kristina, the Brown family, and the Houstons, he would not post photos that show such disrespect for the young woman who now lies helplessly in a rehabilitation facility - possibly due to his actions. Shame on Nick Gordon! I understand completely why Bobbi Kristina's family doesn't like this guy and why they won't allow him to visit their loved one. :moo:

https://twitter.com/nickdgordon

I'm not sure but I think that might be like a pool lounge chair, or something. It seems like a row of people(?)

I actually find it in bad taste because she is sleeping on him, and it seems kind of reminiscent of her current condition. Really? He couldn't have a picture of her happy and awake? ugh!

I'm not sure but I think that might be like a pool lounge chair, or something. It seems like a row of people(?)

I actually find it in bad taste because she is sleeping on him, and it seems kind of reminiscent of her current condition. Really? He couldn't have a picture of her happy and awake? ugh!

Thanks for pointing this out. The larger photo looks like the three are in bed together, but the wider shot (inset) clearly shows loungers that are very close together. Whatever. I find the photos disrespectful to BK and her family. :moo:

Thanks for pointing this out. The larger photo looks like the three are in bed together, but the wider shot (inset) clearly shows loungers that are very close together. Whatever. I find the photos disrespectful to BK and her family. :moo:

Completely agree!

Legal question: If Bobby Brown transfers Bobbi Kristina to a long-term care facility where she could reside for many years, what happens to the criminal investigation?

It would not be affected. The investigation could continue no matter where Bobbi Kristina is housed/receives treatment. However, if she passes, the investigation may change.

Do we know if there is a criminal investigation?

It's my understanding that Pat Houston is the Executor of Bobbi Kristina's Estate. If BK "survives" until her 25th birthday, I think there will be legal action before the next distribution of the Trust is paid to Bobbi Kristina who would be incapable of managing her own assets. I think the wisdom of continued custodial care for someone in a persistent vegetative state could be brought into question at that time, if not before. I doubt that the Houstons want to rock the boat this soon following BK's tragic near-drowning, but in a few years if the young woman has shown no signs of improvement, I think Pat Houston will seek legal advice on how best to proceed. :moo:

Perhaps one of Websleuth's legal experts will weigh in on this.

I am not an expert of probate matters. However, clearly the funds cannot be utilized consciously by a person who is incapacitated. So, if she has a will/trust that grants power of attorney over her, that person would likely file for a conservatorship. If not, anyone can. It is highly likely that a conservator will be granted in this case. The conservator would then take possession of and manage the funds for Bobbi Kristina, in a trust account.

If Bobbi Kristina continues to live, then the funds would go to her care.

I thought I heard something about her grandmother filing for a conservatorship. If that is the case, she will have the ability to petition the court for the right to make decisions about Bobbi Kristina's medical care, and whether she should be maintained in a persistent vegetative state. If there is a dispute between close family members about her care and life support, we will possibly see a Terry Schiavo type court fight.

I hope not.

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristi...desperate-meet-girlfriend-she-remains-1908524

Gordon has been feuding with the Brown family since Bobbi Kristina was put on life support, claiming that Bobby Brown has been visiting his daughter “for publicity.” Meanwhile, Bobbi Kristina's aunt, Leolah, slammed the 25-year-old stating that he was "manipulating Dr. Phil just like he manipulated" her neice.

Gordon, who is under criminal investigation after injury marks were found on Bobbi Kristina’s body, is banned from meeting the aspiring actress. Authorities -- investigating a possible domestic abuse case -- have not filed any charges yet. Gordon, who first spotted Bobbi Kristina unconscious in the bathtub, reportedly performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in a bid to revive her as he waited for paramedics to arrive. Bobbi Kristina addressed Gordon as her husband though Bobby Brown’s lawyer had claimed in February that she was never legally married.

It would not be affected. The investigation could continue no matter where Bobbi Kristina is housed/receives treatment. However, if she passes, the investigation may change.

Do we know if there is a criminal investigation?

...Gordon, who is under criminal investigation after injury marks were found on Bobbi Kristina’s body, is banned from meeting the aspiring actress. Authorities -- investigating a possible domestic abuse case -- have not filed any charges yet. Gordon, who first spotted Bobbi Kristina unconscious in the bathtub, reportedly performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in a bid to revive her as he waited for paramedics to arrive....

http://www.ibtimes.com/bobbi-kristi...desperate-meet-girlfriend-she-remains-1908524

I hate to sound blunt but are they (her family and LE investigating NG) just waiting for her to die to make a move?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to sound blunt but are they (her family and LE investigating NG) just waiting for her to die to make a move?

I don't know if they are or aren't, but it is not necessary. If there were evidence of an assault, he could still be prosecuted for that, with charges upgraded later if she died. Doesn't that happen all the time?

Deal reached in Bobbi Kristina Brown guardianship

The court appointed her father, Bobby Brown, and her aunt Pat Houston as co-guardians.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...8/bobbi-kristina-brown-guardianship/26999683/

This is exactly what I imagined would happen. Both as co-Guardians, providing a good check and balance on decisions being made giving the best possible chance that all decisions made are for her best benefit and have the least possible appearance of bias for reasons aside from her best interest.

This is exactly what I imagined would happen. Both as co-Guardians, providing a good check and balance on decisions being made giving the best possible chance that all decisions made are for her best benefit and have the least possible appearance of bias for reasons aside from her best interest.

This is not what I hoped would have happened and I did not imagine it. Bobby Brown is Krissi's father and as such should have been awarded sole guardianship over her person. Pat Houston is not a blood relative and has already shown the world where her interests lie. This duo will likely be fighting against each other = No peace for Krissi. JMO

Financial matters will be handled by the appointed Conservator, and that's a relief from my POV. I hope she is not in anyone's pocket.

I'm "delighted" about a new puppy or a trip to Disney or getting a raise, the kids doing well in school and life, etc.

I wouldn't be delighted to share decision making responsibilities over my vegetative family member with someone who tragically and stubbornly believes there's going to be a miracle.

This decision ensures that Bobby Brown will be able to keep Bobbi in this state indefinitely.

The news about the guardianship is bittersweet. I'm pleased that someone other than BB or PH will supervise the Trust and manage BK's finances. Time will tell whether or not Bobby Brown and Pat Houston are on the same page regarding BK's long-term care. Delight might eventually turn to disdain. :moo:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...ressing-at-all’-cissy-houston-says/ar-BBjvrDx

"[Bobbi Kristina] is the same. She's not progressing at all," Houston told Entertainment Tonight's Kevin Frazier on Saturday.

Houston added that it's "very difficult" to see her granddaughter in her current condition. Nonetheless, Houston said, she's "ready" for whatever fate her granddaughter ultimately meets.

"She's not gone yet but ... whatever the Lord decides, I'm ready for her," Houston said. "Because I have nothing to do with that. That's His job. It's His territory, and I understand it."

I suspect we won't hear much more about BK or her condition, until she passes away at some point in the future, or when is moved again to another facility (or a home care environment). They will move her again, soon-- this isn't a facility she can stay in for more than a few weeks. Cissy Houston is publicly signaling that BK has had no significant changes at the acute care rehab hospital-- and the result of that is that she will have to be moved to a more permanent long term custodial care arrangement very soon.

I'm glad the guardianship and trustee situation has been handled. There will be periodic squabbles about where her money goes, but most of it, IMO, will be used for her perpetual care.

Here is my issue - and I'm sure if anyone watched that God awful post-Whitney Houston show will agree - BK said herself she was not close to Cissy, didn't see her often and took all measures to avoid her. The tension in the room was so evident as soon as she walked in the room. So, why on earth is she so involved in decision making for this relative of hers that by her own admission doesn't really know any closeness with her? JMO

Here is my issue - and I'm sure if anyone watched that God awful post-Whitney Houston show will agree - BK said herself she was not close to Cissy, didn't see her often and took all measures to avoid her. The tension in the room was so evident as soon as she walked in the room. So, why on earth is she so involved in decision making for this relative of hers that by her own admission doesn't really know any closeness with her? JMO

How is Cissy involved in "decision making"? Sounds like she only has visiting privileges.

I can't believe they're still dragging this out, I think the answer to any 'why are they doing x' questions lies in one simple answer: Coin. I wish they'd just let her pass.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back