Bond Revoked

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also wonder who mailed the letters and package with bracelet (contact) she sent to the 12 year old. Has anyone seen her put anything in the mailbox at home? If she didn't mail them, who did?

Did her attorney or anyone at his office mail them? Or see her mail them? Anybody check to see who she was mailing to?

If anyone mailed these for her, or knew she was mailing them, what part of the judge's order did they not understand? How does their facilitating her to violate the judge's order help what should be the focus of this case, Caylee?

Come on, whoever mailed the things for Casey will just pretend they had no idea what it was, who it was from or who it was to.

I'm way past believing anyone involved with the Casey Defense Train cares about the law OR finding Caylee. As a matter of fact, I think they are scared stiff at the thought that Caylee might possibly be found some day.

Whether we like it or not, Casey is the alleged criminal until she is convicted. And while LE may have the authority to handle the re-arrest this way, they purposely chose to due it on prime time TV. I just think it is wrong for LE to contribute to this media circus.

There is no way her attorney would have kept or hidden her if there was a new warrant for her arrest - he could lose his law license. I don't like her attorney, but I don't think he's going to risk losing his license over this client.
The media would have been at the office as well. They follow Casey every time she leaves the house. There's always someone. I believe the media was alerted. I believe someone inside the house was alerted. The only difference at home was the mob scene. But, do you want to tell me how they were going to get by them? Unless you think everything was timed to the minute, I think that arresting her at home was just fine. JMHO

Someone else posted the actual leagal jargon of the conditions, but it stated that there could be no "unsupervised" contact with a minor. So, I'm sure she weasel her way out of this one too. :rolleyes:

It sure would be nice though to charge the person 'supervising' her with NOT doing a satisfactory job.

Hopefully, when the Anthony family tries to bond her out again, the NEXT bondsman will see what a HIGH RISK she is & how he can't count on anyone around her to keep her in line. As a matter of fact, he can count on everyone around her to sneak around the terms of her release!

The media would have been at the office as well. They follow Casey every time she leaves the house. There's always someone. I believe the media was alerted. I believe someone inside the house was alerted. The only difference at home was the mob scene. But, do you want to tell me how they were going to get by them? Unless you think everything was timed to the minute, I think that arresting her at home was just fine. JMHO

LE arrested her in a VERY dignified manner.

There's no reason (legal OR ethical) they shouldn't use ANY & ALL psychological tactics they can with a 'person of interest' in an apparent homicide case.

Like usual, Baez cannot do anything EXCEPT paint Casey as some persecuted victim & hope people buy the bull. (I mean people BESIDES Cindy & George.)

snip...I am glad that they showed up announced and arrested her, that ensured that she would be caught off guard and wouldn't be able to do something drastic. JMO...of course:)

One of the reasons I love the way this was handled (element of surprise) is because it eliminated the opportunity for Casey to have that 'last great meal' with her family...I know this probably doesn't seem like it may be 'that big of a deal' to some, but i firmly believe Casey was planning on it...probably with a bottle of wine (since she would have nothing to lose if she tested positive for alcohol!!). Who knows what she may have been planning to do 'the night before', if she knew when she was scheduled to return to jail!:clap::clap::clap:

Current Inmate Database Services Online Home

CURRENT INMATE DATABASE
Bonding Out
Inmate Property
Jail Statistics
Sending Mail to Inmates
Victim Information and Notification Everyday
Video Visitation

Adobe PDF
Adobe Flash Player
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Word
Windows Media Player

Orange County Incarcerations
Name & Personal Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTHONY, CASEY M

Booking Number: 08042346
Race: White
Date of Birth: 03/19/1986
Last Known Address: 4937 Hopespring Dr, Orlando, Fl 32829

Cell: F-DORML-14
Date Booked: 08/30/2008
Time Booked: 12:03am
Number of Holds: HOME CONFINEMENT

Notes: None

Charges

Case Sequence: 828
Case Status: Presentenced
#Bond Amount: 1500.00
Police Case Number: n/a
Court Location: CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency: Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number: Uttering A Forged Check
Note: Icjis Affidavit, Original Charge(s): Uttering A Forged Instrument
Case Sequence: 829
#Bond Amount: 1000.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Fraud. Use Of Personal Ident. Information
Case Sequence: 830
#Bond Amount: 500.00
Charge/Court Case Number: Petit Theft Of $100 Or More
Case Sequence: 855
#Bond Amount: 500000.00
Arresting Agency: n/a
Charge/Court Case Number: Neglect Of A Child
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 856
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Official Statements
482008CF0010925O
Case Sequence: 857
#Bond Amount: 100.00
Charge/Court Case Number: False Reports To Law Enforcement Auth.
482008CF0010925O

http://orangecountyfl.net/bailbond/Default.asp?BookNumber=08042346&ID=116805843975

I know, where is Mark G or GLoria A when you need her!?!?
According to what I have heard LP say on his many interviews and last night Tim Miller from TE. Casey doesn't have any reactions, she's in her own world...she's going to stick to her story no matter what, putting her faith in her brownie-eating attorney.

I'm waiting for a famous attorney to contact the Anthonys to upstage Jose and add to the circus.

I still believe that her defense will try to prove diminished mental capacity at some point.

Woohoo! Glad that bond was revoked. Now I've been out all morning so what is this 12 year old who was vicitimized by casey business? i'm confused.

I notice that the jail site has several bond amounts list now and the 500,000 is back on there too!

Woohoo! Glad that bond was revoked. Now I've been out all morning so what is this 12 year old who was vicitimized by casey business? i'm confused.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

A hand-written note sent to Skii from Casey Anthony said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

--

There's a video link on the page also... look for "E-Mails From Casey" on the right side.

Early Saturday morning, the Tampa bonding company that had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

YES!!!!!! :woohoo:

I've been outta pocket this morning and Just learned of this wonderful news. All I can say is.... THIS IS PRICELESS, ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!! Hope you enjoy the new bars Casey, you can party all you want in these bars. :behindbar

WOOO HOOOO. I am so happy. I just hope this news does not change tomorrow. I hope revoking her bond means just that and tomorrow we don't hear, they are not revoking her bond.

I am going to go have a party now in memory of Ms. Casey. I am so thrilled.

Hopefully this means justice for litte beauty Caylee eventually.

p.s. I think the way the cops re-arrested her was brilliant, and I for one was happy to get to see Ms. Casey being taken back into custody. I loved it, loved it. I would have been applauding too. Sorry, I really do not care about Casey's rights.

snipped only for emphasis

p.s. I think the way the cops re-arrested her was brilliant, and I for one was happy to get to see Ms. Casey being taken back into custody. I loved it, loved it. I would have been applauding too. Sorry, I really do not care about Casey's rights.
I care about Casey's rights because I have the exact same ones and they should be protected.

WOOO HOOOO. I am so happy. I just hope this news does not change tomorrow. I hope revoking her bond means just that and tomorrow we don't hear, they are not revoking her bond.

I am going to go have a party now in memory of Ms. Casey. I am so thrilled.

Hopefully this means justice for litte beauty Caylee eventually.

Me either! Only Caylee's rights!!!!!

This is GREAT news! I am so thankful her bond has been revoked!

Now maybe LE can get down to the nitty gritty with her.

I understand that that Tony Padilla would want to not just yank her bond for no reason, as that would harm his business reputation.

And while I'm thrilled she's back in jail, I am disgusted at the way LE did that last night. I know that many of us think she's guilty of killing her daughter - however - in the eyes of the law, she is innocent until proven guilty, and there was no reason for LE to re-arrest her at a time when they knew all the media was outside her home, especially since her attorney had offered to surrender her.

We are a nation of laws, and IMO LE was out of line last night. They clearly contributed to this media circus and are poisoning the jury pool. I don't know about everyone else, but once she is charged with killing her daughter, I want her to get a fair trial and, if convicted, severely punished for this sad crime. A fair trial = a verdict that will not be overturned on appeal. LE should not jeopardize their case by trying this in the media.

I'm really not clear on what happened behind the scenes last night. But I don't think they contributed to the media being there, they didn't invite them? And LE has actually tried hard not to release/do anything to jeopardize their investigation.

I'm not sure if it was overkill to have 6 police arrive at once like they did, I've never seen such a thing and never hope to. But they achieved their goal and were in and out in 5 minutes. No one was hurt. Well, 'cept the little sign got smooshed. Maybe Casey is poisoning her own potential jury pool too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back