Bosma Murder Trial 02.01.16 - Day 1, Opening Statements

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma says 'cellphone guy' was behind the wheel, 'sketchy guy' in the backseat #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Sharlene Bosma says Tim had a really big smile on his face. He said they were going for a test drive and would be right back #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma says second guy seemed sketchy, shifty. She says 'he wouldn't look at us.' #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 4m4 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Second man, Sharlene Bosma, describes as shorter than cellphone guy, blue jeans, large red hooded sweater, didn't make eye contact #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
Remembers small talk with the 2 guys--cell phone guy and red hoodie guy, she referred to them. Remembers red hoodie guy was quiet/"sketchy"
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Tim said they were going for a test drive and he'd be right back. #Bosma
1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweet 1
Like 1
More
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Cell phone guy got into drivers seat, Tim ran around front of truck to get in front passenger side. He had a "really big smile on his face."
1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweet 1
Like 1
More
Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Sharlene Bosma now describing the two men who came to her home: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-live-court-feb1-1.3426062 … #HamOnt #TimBosma
View summary 1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
She refers to talkative man as "cellphone guy" because she saw him on his phone. Other man "kinda took a back seat to him."

(My original post has been edited. Adam Carter transitioned from Sharlene describing what I assumed to be DM, and then went right into the 'he had a big smile on his face ...'.) Sorry.

Smiling like that, and sounding confident when he said " not guilty " is classical psychopathic behaviour. Just an observation, not saying he is for sure, but psychopaths are not crazy in the sense that they do not know right from wrong, or have brain damage, and are incapable of knowing what they are doing. They are just totally selfish, narcissistic, and do not feel any real empathy, nor do they have a conscience or any real sense of morality, although they can be very charming, and fake emotional feelings and being a kind caring person.

My Opinion Only

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 49s49 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma sent a text at 1029p that said, 'where are you?' She called her husband 6 to 8 times before 11pm that night #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Sharlene Bosma watched a show on PVR, clock said 1020pm, she was 'really alarmed. An hour passed.' Made her first call to Tim #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma, standing outside with their tenant, said 'that was weird' after the men left #TimBosma #HamOnt

<<same to Matou & ABro..I am scared too ...I think I feel my skin crawl...JMO as to what happened to Tim that horrible night

(Read in reverse order):

Her downstairs neighbour headed to the nearby Tim Hortons to see if they were there, as that's where the two men had said their friend was after dropping them off. Also checked nearby parking lots with big lights, but no sign of them.

Adam Carter
Feb 1 2016 3:17 PM Then she texted him about 10:22. She said "Where are you?" but didn't get any response. She texted her downstairs neighbour, and now was worried.

Adam Carter
Feb 1 2016 3:16 PM She watched a show on PVR. At 10:20 p.m. she was alarmed because he hadn't come home yet. She called him and it went right to voice mail.

Adam Carter
Feb 1 2016 3:15 PM Sharlene says she was actually a little excited when they left. &#8220;I could watch one of my shows on PVR without Tim making fun of me,&#8221; she said.

Adam Carter
Feb 1 2016 3:15 PM Sharlene then said to the man who was with her who rented their basement, "That was weird."

I bet their downstairs tenant wishes he would have gone on the drive. Although, I guess then two people might have been murdered.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
Then she thought, maybe they went to a parking lot with better lighting. So Wayne went over to the Cdn Tire parking lot. #Bosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Her and Wayne met outside for another smoke. Wayne drove to Tims--they thought maybe they got stuck there negotiating. #Bosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Adam Carter &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
By 10:20, #TimBosma still wasn't home, and Sharlene was worried. Tim's phone was going to voice mail/not answering texts. #HamOnt
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
After Tim left she watched TV. But then around 10:20 started texting him, 'where are you?' Called, straight to voicemail. #Bosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Cell phone guy was tall, over 6 feet. Brown hair clean cut. Blue jeans, orange shirt.

Red hoodie guy was shorter. Kept his hands in pocket

0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Sharlene went into house, locked doors, watched Tv. By 10:20 Tim wasn't home. She called him and got voice mail. #Bosma

Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 49s49 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma sent a text at 1029p that said, 'where are you?' She called her husband 6 to 8 times before 11pm that night #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma watched a show on PVR, clock said 1020pm, she was 'really alarmed. An hour passed.' Made her first call to Tim #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma, standing outside with their tenant, said 'that was weird' after the men left #TimBosma #HamOnt

This hurts my heart, imagine that sinking feeling she must have had in the pit of her stomach

This hurts my heart, imagine that sinking feeling she must have had in the pit of her stomach

Yeah. And we've all been there, and usually everything turns out to be fine, we were worrying for nothing. :\

My apologizes, but yes, if you're reading my C&P tweets, please read in reverse order from bottom to top.

Feb 1 2016 3:27 PM
We're now taking a 20 minute afternoon recess.

Adam Carter

Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 52s52 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
Crown points to Dellen Millard + Mark Smich asks Sharlene Bosma, have you ever seen these men before May 6, 2013? Crying, Sharlene says no
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Shannon Martin &#8207;@ShannonMartinTV 7m7 minutes ago Hamilton, Ontario
Sharlene Bosma says Wayne, the family's tenant, drove to Tim Horton's to see if the men were there. Tried Wal-Mart parking lot too #TimBosma

Smiling like that, and sounding confident when he said " not guilty " is classical psychopathic behaviour. Just an observation, not saying he is for sure, but psychopaths are not crazy in the sense that they do not know right from wrong, or have brain damage, and are incapable of knowing what they are doing. They are just totally selfish, narcissistic, and do not feel any real empathy, nor do they have a conscience or any real sense of morality, although they can be very charming, and fake emotional feelings and being a kind caring person.

My Opinion Only
My stomach is churning already and we're only on Day 1 :( I'm curious to see how many of the DM supporters are able to handle more than one day of this. IMHO, they may not have been too prepared for what they're hearing. MOO

View 1 new Tweet
Adam Carter &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Court now taking a 20 minute afternoon recess. #HamOnt #TimBosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Wiping away tears, Sharlene #Bosma says she had never seen #Smich or #Millard before May 6, 2013
1 retweet 0 likes
Reply Retweet 1
More
molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Crown Tony Leitch asks if ahead of May 6, 2013 she or Tim had ever had any contact with Dellen Millard or Mark Smich. She says no. Crying.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Leitch finishes his examination in chief by showing Sharlene a wanted poster for Tim. #Bosma
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Sharlene talks about the panic that set in, the frantic calls and texts before finally calling 911 and giving a statement to police. #Bosma
2 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 2
More
Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Sharlene called 911 to report Tim missing. She drove to The Brassie pub in Ancaster to look for him. Friends and officers met her there.
0 retweets 1 like
Reply Retweet
Like 1
More
Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 7m7 minutes ago
She started calling friends for help, then police. Sharlene left daughter at home with friend and she went out to search for Tim. #Bosma
2 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet 2
More
molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 9m9 minutes ago
She contacted a friend of Tim's, who'd been by earlier, to see if he'd heard from him. Thought they could be celebrating the truck sale.

I bet their downstairs tenant wishes he would have gone on the drive. Although, I guess then two people might have been murdered.

I'm glad to hear they had a downstairs tenant who was also outside with them. Had SB been outside with TB, just the two of them, who know what "could" have happened. Did the accused have thoughts/plans of coming back to TB's house had SB been there alone? One never knows how evil minds work. JMO.

I assume their tenant will be the next witness. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member