Bosma Murder Trial 02.04.16 - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm just going to go ahead and declare February 4th "Igor Day". I hope he doesn't mind. :clap:

I think Igor's testimony is going to have a huge impact on the jury. He isn't wishy washy at all. Very definitive and coming across as a no-bull guy who doesn't miss anything. Some of the details he has noted are things that 99% of people would not even retain for 5 seconds. MOO

I feel his testimony could be beneficial to the defense.

The hangar surveillance would have picked up the photography session.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Many of Tumanenko's responses to Sachak have been fairly sarcastic, and he regularly interrupts him. #MillardSmich

Oh c'mon Igor, don't George Anthony the place up

Sounds like a hostile witness to me. Maybe he has already convicted in his mind. Points for the defense.

Adam Carter Feb 4 2016 4:27 PM
Might be a little bit of a language barrier which is making the back and forth a bit tough. Tumanenko has a thick accent, which sounds like Russian to me

Russian? I think I read something about Russian in much earlier threads.

Susan Clairmont @susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
This has become a prolonged battle between Igor and Millard lawyer. Details of tall and short guy reaction to army comment are in dispute.

I think I would have glanced at a friend of mine who was in the car when someone says <modsnip>. I am not surprised he was asked what he did in the Israeli Army either. I would have.

The hangar surveillance would have picked up the photography session.
We know he gave a pvr to his girlfriend with the surveillance. I can't remember if that was before the 9th or after....maybe it was the same night they moved the truck so maybe it was on there.

Mark Carcasole &#8207;@MarkCarcGlobal 53s53 seconds ago
And court has been dismissed. That wraps week 1 of the #MillarsSmich trial. Parties are back next Monday.

Mark Carcasole &#8207;@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Igor agrees he didn't say anything to police about the buyers' demeanour changing once he mentioned the Israeli Army. Today the 1st time.

Mark Carcasole &#8207;@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Sachak points to Tumanenko's police statement about the test drive...#MillardSmich

All these witness variations from their first statements. You could almost begin to think they'd had a rehearsal. JMO

The witness Igor did not specify he had been with the Mossad (i.e. Israeli national intelligence agency). He said he had been in the Israeli army.

When was it stated that Jennings was not a paid employee? Just because it was co-op doesn't mean he wasn't paid. Also the co-op placement to me seems questionable itself. Jennings stated he was taking Supply Chain Management at Trios. I highly doubt that working as a labourer would count as a co-op placement. In my opinion Jennings was afraid of DM because he knew there were shady things going on there, hence his response " absolutely not" when asked if work was done on airplanes in the hanger.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Adrian Humphreys &#8207;@AD_Humphreys 1m1 minute ago

Photos of missing man #TimBosma's truck secretly taken by worker at Dellen Millard's hanger, who saw truck on tarp:

When was it stated that zjennings was not a paid employee? Just because it was co-op doesn't mean he wasn't paid. Also the co-op placement to me seems questionable itself. Jennings stated he was taking Supply Chain Management at Trios. I highly doubt that working as a labourer would give him a co-op placement. In my opinion Jennings was afraid of DM because he knew there were shady things going on there, hence his response " absolutely not" when asked if work was done on airplanes in the hanger.

Mark Carcasole &#8207;@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
Jennings started placement at #Millard Air in Feb 2013. "Do whatever was needed to do. Free labour," is how he describes his responsibility.

It was also pointed out much earlier by a poster that the co-op had absolutely nothing to do with what he was going to school for. Building a trailer with wood you go out and buy at Home Depot is not "Supply Chain Management". Everything going on in that hangar was just a big scam IMO.

MOO

Mark Carcasole &#8207;@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
The car trailer the Crown says #Bosma's truck was found in, belonging to #Millard, after seizure by @HaltonPolice

Capture.JPG

Lisa &#8207;@lisamarieLML 2m2 minutes ago
@MarkCarcGlobal Is Millard reacting at all when this evidence is coming out?

Mark Carcasole @MarkCarcGlobal
@lisamarieLML: No, not really. He and Smich generally just sit and listen. Millard reacts sometimes when ppl talk about him personally.

Mark Carcasole &#8207;@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
"We did some work putting trim up around the offices for Del...Whatever we needed to do...Del wanted to build an electric bike..."

Build an electric bike using Harley parts with ground off serial number...:hilarious: Sorry couldn't resist. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966