Bosma Murder Trial 02.04.16 - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of cameras on the regular highways showing people in cars, not just the plates.

They are called traffic cameras and they do not record.

MOO

Well, it's a damn good thing it wasn't the SIL who figured out who's truck was in the hangar. Brutal. I bet there are many out there who turned a blind eye to alot of things. Glad someone had some moral fortitude.

No guarantee SS *didn't* know.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454638749.335307.jpg

Does anyone recognize what those cans are on the tarp? Aerosol cans?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are plenty of cameras on the regular highways showing people in cars, not just the plates.

There are definitely traffic cams. But those cams aren't logging license plates. I would imagine that it would take a bit more effort to track a vehicle that way if you didn't even know where you are looking. A bit different than the toll highway that tracks every car as they get on the highway and get off.

It was a little foggy but I think it was a mug shot? And probably after DM was arrested but Smich was not. I think they were on to Smich, they were just confirming it?

MOO

One of the tweets mentioned that he picked MS out of a police line up.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 33s34 seconds ago
Jennings tells Dungey vehicles #Millars was working on were regularly stripped of interior. He says he was told DM had allergies to mould.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
"You felt that he got rid of you because you told the police about the truck?" asks Dungey. "Yes sir," says Jennings. #MillardSmich

WTH

WHY were vehicles regularly stirpped of their interiors? Does that mean crimes were committed in those vehicles as well? Stripping interiors is just NOT a common practice for modifying everyday road vehicles. Maybe stock cars or something. Modify them under the hood, customize the tires, put non-stock stuff on them...fine...but stripping their interiors?

When was it stated that Jennings was not a paid employee? Just because it was co-op doesn't mean he wasn't paid. Also the co-op placement to me seems questionable itself. Jennings stated he was taking Supply Chain Management at Trios. I highly doubt that working as a labourer would count as a co-op placement. In my opinion Jennings was afraid of DM because he knew there were shady things going on there, hence his response " absolutely not" when asked if work was done on airplanes in the hanger.

It was quoted in a tweet of AJ stating that he was "free labor at the hanger"

Well, it's a damn good thing it wasn't the SIL who figured out who's truck was in the hangar. Brutal. I bet there are many out there who turned a blind eye to alot of things. Glad someone had some moral fortitude.

My point was, once the FIL told the SIL "I just got off the phone with crimestoppers - that truck sitting there belongs to Tim Bosma - the guy on the news who's missing - they ran the VIN and confirmed it" (or however he said it) the SIL *should* have been angry at DM, not his own FIL. The fact that he wasn't angry at DM but at his own FIL, leads me to believe he already knew who's truck that was and realized their little tea party chop shop at the hangar was all but over. It was a lame attempt at damage control after that.

I feel for Igor. I know several men of his age and culture. They are very proud men. Gruff, typically deep voiced. Tell it like it is..no room for emotions. Now I picture myself in his shoes. Give a couple guys a test drive, hope they buy my truck. They don't. I am PO'd. Couple days later I find myself in the middle of a story that you can't make up. Cops, lawyers, reporters all hounding me. When the turmoil finally starts to mellow, I realize that "that could have been me". For 2 1/2 years I think about that while dealing with this witness appearance. Suddenly I am now face to face again with those men but now I know more. No way emotions could not have come into play. and I think his "rebellious" actions today were produced out of sheer fear, relief, and maybe even some guilt. JMO I think the witnesses in the morbid trial have a lot to deal with and I wish them God speed.

WTH

WHY were vehicles regularly stirpped of their interiors? Does that mean crimes were committed in those vehicles as well? Stripping interiors is just NOT a common practice for modifying everyday road vehicles. Maybe stock cars or something. Modify them under the hood, customize the tires, put non-stock stuff on them...fine...but stripping their interiors?

Better still, since AJ had only been "working" there for 3 months at that point, how many stripped of their interior vehicles did they work on in that time period? What were they working on them for? And were they all still there when LE showed up with a warrant?

MOO

WTH

I missed this point earlier. I know nothing about fencing stolen vehicles, but can't think of any reason that would need to be part of the process.

Hate to say it, but while we know why they stripped TB's truck, could the allergy thing be the one weird thing that turns out to be true?

Or maybe just one of those rich people quirks, can't handle used upholstery?

If there was a string of vehicle related disappearances or violent crimes, we'd know by now.

Or maybe they were breaking the vehicles SO far down for parts that the upholstery was discarded. Again, I don't know how chop shops work.

One of the tweets mentioned that he picked MS out of a police line up.

Not sure if they meant an actual line up after MS was arrested or whether they were talking about a series of mugshots before he was arrested. Do they even still do police "line ups"? :waitasec:

Still got some convincing to prove to me he didn't know..

WTH

Well, maybe this?
Brett Ludwig, the Allstate emcee, told the assembled crowd that car parts are worth more than the whole car, which why car thieves generally strip down stolen cars. The stripped parts are then sold on the black market. I watched in awe as the three technicians striped the Honda of its hood, truck, front and rear bumpers, and the doors. The then went to work on the interior of the car. Using only hand tools, they pulled out the seats and then dismantled the headlights and the taillights. They then jacked up the car and removed the tires.
http://www.businessknowhow.com/security/cartheft.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member