Bosma Murder Trial 02.17.16 - Day 10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When all is said and done, and all the evidence the Crown has against these two creeps is finally revealed, I think it's entirely possible DM, and DM alone, will have earned himself a place in the Canadian Hall of Shame for the category of Single Most Stupid Criminal, ever. His sheer arrogance blinded him into believing he'd actually get away with this. Ugh.

And Canada's newest serial killer? MOO.

It's CM the dirt biker that took the pictures, and he only showed them to Le when they showed up at the farm on the 11th when he was out biking. He had been there the day before (10th) too.

He was the only one?

I don't know the legalities regarding the leasing of property with respect to farming. However, I can tell you that we hunt farmers' fields that are leased out to "other" farmers. In all circumstances, we have been referred back to the Owner for permission to hunt and be on the property as well as providing Insurance that covers us and the OWNER of the property. What I can also say is that the Owner gives us written permission and tells us to respect the crops and any livestock that are on the property. We never have received permission from the Lessee.
I'm not sure about your particular situation, but land leases fall under the Commercial Tenancies Act. A lessee actually has a temporary right of ownership in the property(length of lease) aka leasehold estate. If both parties are old school farmers, it's not unusual to have an agreement via gentleman's handshake. Modern-day sod farmers often have more complex multi year written leases. Either way, it's the person with the leasehold estate that has the right to grant access to the property he/she is leasing. In the case of the Roseville farm, it appears that the farmer who leases it is using it for cash crop purposes (corn stubble in field in May) . With the cost of planting corn, soya, wheat or oats, I can't imagine the leasing farmer allowing his landlord the right to grant permissions or use the land in any way that could disturb the farming activities he's leasing the land for. It really does depend on the farmers/owners you're dealing with. Did DM have the entire farm rented out excluding the barn and maneuvering area around the barn? Perhaps we'll learn more about the farming activities but the fact that neither D objected to the dirt biker being there leads me to believe that he had permission from the Lessee. MOO

Well- that pic kind of sums it up. MOO

I really have to wonder what those 14 open minded jurors are thinking as all of the solid and disturbing evidence is being presented each day. And the fact that at this point, there is nothing to show MS's involvement. EVERYTHING is pointing a direct finger at DM. MOO.

Well, there's quite a bit pointing to MS, IMO. The fact that he went on the Igor test drive, that SB and the boarder described someone fitting his description going with Tim, and most importantly the cell phone evidence. There'll be lots to come, I imagine - video, testimony from friends.

Of course there's much more direct evidence pointing to DM so far, and pointing to him as the leader of the sick duo.

I really have to wonder what those 14 open minded jurors are thinking as all of the solid and disturbing evidence is being presented each day. And the fact that at this point, there is nothing to show MS's involvement. EVERYTHING is pointing a direct finger at DM. MOO.

It's one thing to follow as close as possible with twitter, but to hold the burnt up seat belt buckles in your hand? Yeah... that's a completely different experience. :(

Feb 17 2016 3:58 PM
Court now seeing a picture of Dr. Rogers, wearing a full tyvek suit with booties.

Feb 17 2016 3:59 PM
Metal grommets and other foreign debris were also found inside the incinerator, Huys says.

(Could these be from someone's clothing? Jeans, shoes, etc.?)

Feb 17 2016 3:59 PM
A lot of the debris was dusty, or very small. In those cases, those areas were swept into a bag in one area.
Most tarps have metal grommets on them.

We have heard that MS's phone was at TB's house, the hangar and at the Ayr farm on the 6th, 7th and I believe the 8th, so IMHO, I don't think MS is off the hook. And don't forget the video evidence from the hangar! IMO, both defences will come out swinging when the friends hit the stand. Aside for the issue with the doors on the trailer flying open and shell casing, it appears that this was a stellar investigation that hasn't left too much wiggle room for the D. Properly attained search warrants, properly collected evidence and so far, a very well run trial. MOO

Well, there's quite a bit pointing to MS, IMO. The fact that he went on the Igor test drive, that SB and the boarder described someone fitting his description going with Tim, and most importantly the cell phone evidence. There'll be lots to come, I imagine - video, testimony from friends.

Of course there's much more direct evidence pointing to DM so far, and pointing to him as the leader of the sick duo.

The test drive with IT was May 5th, the day before...DM could have taken a different guy along for the test drive with TB. SB and WD were not able to positively able to ID MS being the guy with DM May 6th. The movement of MS's cellphone is about the only damaging evidence against MS at this time from what I recall.

Oh I'm sure there will be more to come, such as video surveillances in and outside the hangar, MM's testimony etc. But everything up to this point is really shouting DM being the leader kwim. MOO.

I imagine DM just loved how the incinerator had the words "THE ELIMINATOR" in huge red font on a black background. I wonder if there were other models out there that were available but he just had to have that one. JMO

eliminator-name1.png

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...nerator-dubbed-the-eliminator-on-millard-farm

ETA: you can see the metal rod on the metal plate in the foreground laying flat and being held by strap-like things.

I imagine DM just loved how the incinerator had the words "THE ELIMINATOR" in huge red font on a black background. I wonder if there were other models out there that were available but he just had to have that one. JMO

Maybe it was cheaper than some of the other models. He had to make sure be bought one he could fit a human in through the hatch, otherwise he may have went with a smaller, cheaper one. MOO.

bosma-12.jpg

Anthropologist Tracy Rogers climbed inside The Eliminator to retrieve bones, bone fragments and other debris found in the bottom of the cremator in May, 2013, in the investigation into the murder of Tim Bosma.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...nerator-dubbed-the-eliminator-on-millard-farm

OMG the incinerator is much bigger than I expected.

Awww how awful for TB's loved one to have to sit in the courtroom and see all this. So devastating and heartbreaking. What a nightmare for them. MOO:tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member