Bosma Murder Trial 03.01.16 - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;704732355991199746]https://twitter.com/susanclairmont/status/704732355991199746[/video]

I wonder if DM's Yukon was gone over with a fine toothed comb as well...looking for trace evidence and blood transfer.
There were lots of pictures of the gloves, the duffel bag and the general filth contained through out the truck.....
But there was a one very curious photo of a front seat --- the black cover was pulled back exposing a dense area of staining !!!

That picture was from TB's truck and was taken before the murder. I think it was on the Kijiji ad. TB's truck had covers on the seats, DM's Yukon had black leather seats.

MOO

I wonder if DM's Yukon was gone over with a fine toothed comb as well...looking for trace evidence and blood transfer.
There were lots of pictures of the gloves, the duffel bag and the general filth contained through out the truck.....
But there was a one very curious photo of a front seat --- the black cover was pulled back exposing a dense area of staining !!!

That pic was of TB's truck....full disclosure to potential buyers that it had a stain....MOO

<bbm>

Is this the picture you were thinking of? It is indeed TB's truck.

1e30rc.jpg

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6257741-two-men-shot-bosma-in-his-truck-crown-tells-trial/

snip..

Does anyone have a link to the Yukon exhibit, I wouldn't mind having another look!

ETA: Cansleuther posted photo above.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1h1 hour ago
Helped search Millard during arrest. Left rear pocket Canada Trust envelope with 30 $50 bills and 15 $100 bills.

That $3000 that DM had in his pocket when arrested had likely just been withdrawn from the bank and was still in the bank envelope. He wouldn't have it in a bank envelope if that was a natural thing for him to do IMO.

MOO

Also, it appears that he wasn't carrying a wallet when he got arrested since his cards were found sitting in the Yukon. In the absence of a wallet, a bank envelope would be a good way to store that much cash. I also wonder if it was normal for him not to use a wallet, or whether he burned his wallet due to it getting blood on it.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1h1 hour ago
Helped search Millard during arrest. Left rear pocket Canada Trust envelope with 30 $50 bills and 15 $100 bills.

Mrs Cree &#8207;@cree_mrs
@susanclairmont was it not said previously that he had $350.00 at the time of his arrest?

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 9m9 minutes ago
Susan Clairmont Retweeted Mrs Cree
Correct. Note, however, that this witness knew the exact bill count. Earlier witness said "About $350."

Speaking of Charlie the IT guy, does anyone know if he's expected to testify in this trial?

Of course none of us know for sure but I would think he would be testifying. He was contacted on the 9th by DM and the DVR from the system he installed was removed. Perhaps if for no other reason than to verify that it's the one he installed?

MOO

See I'm intrigued by people's product choices. Gain is the less expensive sister product to Tide but highly scented - aimed at blue-collar types that work stinky sweaty jobs, and smoke (things)

I wouldn't even bother with anything less then Tide. Yesterday, I used the Tide powder in a HE front loading machine and it took out blood stains on a couple of nightgowns that had set from 3 washings ago, when my son did my laundry and he used some cheap detergent.

3 G is a whole lotta cash for a bmx/skateboarding, no fixed address kind of guy to have in his pocket. Hoping they can tie in the transaction at the bank where is was withdrawn from! Could be payment for services, or drug money....

Millard had the 3K, not Smich. At least thats how I understood it.

Also, it appears that he wasn't carrying a wallet when he got arrested since his cards were found sitting in the Yukon. In the absence of a wallet, a bank envelope would be a good way to store that much cash. I also wonder if it was normal for him not to use a wallet, or whether he burned his wallet due to it getting blood on it.

Why wasn't it put in the murse that he carried and was seen on the seat of the Yukon? Why his back pocket? And why wasn't any of that stuff in the murse, wallet or no wallet? Looks like it was a quick change and you could be right, the wallet, if there was one, was discarded.

Or...he just liked keeping his cards in his car, a lot of people do. But to have a bank envelope full of cash and 3 black gloves full of evidence in your pocket, indicates to me that he was in a hurry, agitated and not thinking straight.

MOO

I missed that it had been washed. Hmm...

I wonder what else was found in the washer along with DM's man purse? Here's hoping DM forget to turn on the washer. Perhaps there was GSR found in his purse. MOO.

I wonder what else was found in the washer along with DM's man purse? Here's hoping DM forget to turn on the washer. Perhaps there was GSR found in his purse. MOO.

Unfortunately no one ever forgets to turn on the washer in these cases, they just forget to empty it afterwards. (think Jodi Arias) ;)

MOO

3 G is a whole lotta cash for a bmx/skateboarding, no fixed address kind of guy to have in his pocket. Hoping they can tie in the transaction at the bank where is was withdrawn from! Could be payment for services, or drug money....

It was DM who had the $3000 on him not MS. DM also had an additional $350.

Who and/or what was the money intended for I wonder?

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2h2 hours ago

And this from February 8th, testimony:
Another officer who took part in the arrest said he found three black latex gloves and $350 in cash in Millard&#8217;s pocket at the time.

Added: Sorry Dar. I am just catching up on today's post and I see you've already taken a beating about this a half a dozen times or so. ;) :D

I wouldn't even bother with anything less then Tide. Yesterday, I used the Tide powder in a HE front loading machine and it took out blood stains on a couple of nightgowns that had set from 3 washings ago, when my son did my laundry and he used some cheap detergent.

lol yes Tide has fancy enzymes in it that break down blood and other stains, whereas the Tide in the yellow bottle and Gain both do not have that, thus the price difference. All three are P&G products, so premium, just different target markets. You buy Gain if your #1 problem is smells.

Blaine Betzold &#8207;@Blaine_Betzold
@susanclairmont any idea when the defence starts their case?

Susan ClairmontVerified account
&#8207;@susanclairmont Susan Clairmont Retweeted Blaine Betzold
No. And realize that they may not call any witnesses.

Why wasn't it put in the murse that he carried and was seen on the seat of the Yukon? Why his back pocket? And why wasn't any of that stuff in the murse, wallet or no wallet? Looks like it was a quick change and you could be right, the wallet, if there was one, was discarded.

Or...he just liked keeping his cards in his car, a lot of people do. But to have a bank envelope full of cash and 3 black gloves full of evidence in your pocket, indicates to me that he was in a hurry, agitated and not thinking straight.

MOO

What do you think of the denominations of the cash? Thirty $50s and fifteen $100s. If he needed spending money, wouldn't some $20s make more sense? If he was going to pay someone (to be quiet, or for drugs, or whatever), why not just get all $100s? Maybe I'm trying to read into it too much.

What do you think of the denominations of the cash? Thirty $50s and fifteen $100s. If he needed spending money, wouldn't some $20s make more sense? If he was going to pay someone (to be quiet, or for drugs, or whatever), why not just get all $100s? Maybe I'm trying to read into it too much.

IMO when you withdraw a large sum it is like pulling teeth to get small bills...the teller will always load you with the biggest bills possible.

theresa heida &#8207;@theresah68
@susanclairmont Thanks for the thorough coverage. Do you know if we will hear more details about the DVR and other item from Noudga's apt?

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Susan Clairmont Retweeted theresa heida
I can only tell you what the jury has heard, which is that the Crown intends to call Noudga to the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966