Bosma Murder Trial 03.01.16 - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic of the tattoo was a message sent from that iPad out to the other number. I cannot make out what the tattoo says.

No , the messages on the right side are messages received. Below the tat pic are the messages "whats wrong with your phone" and "Why can't I call You" Messages on the left are sent from that ipad

I'm not sure now, did he receive the 2 quoted messages or did he send them???????

It's all up to how smart the lawyers are now. Since RP has not played the "accuracy of DNA" card, which would have surprised me since it's a good argument in some cases but definitely not this case, I'm thinking he is going to go for a time discrepancy scenario. He has to show that some evidence is off. Let us see...

This is a myth. Sure, a good lawyer helps. And if I'm ever up on murder one, I want Marie Henein.

But the idea that a slick lawyer can get anyone off on any charge is a myth fueled by exception-that-prove-the rule cases.

That pic of the tattoo was a message sent from that iPad out to the other number. I cannot make out what the tattoo says.

I thought because it was on the right side of the screen along with the messages the officer testified about it ("Whats wrong with your phone" "Why cant I call you") that would mean they were all sent *to* MS.

EDIT: In my opinion, that number up top looks like 416-877-2790. The blue bubbles and the tattoo are being sent from that device to someone's phone/iPad. The blue means it is being sent to another Apple product, as in iMessage.

That's what I thought. I've looked at mine and was wondering how it was reversed on that one. So that Ipad sent out the message about what's wrong with your phone and why can't I call you. And it was sent to the Menenses/Smich phone number early on the morning of May 7th. At least that's how it looks to me. :waitasec:

MOO

No , the messages on the right side are messages received. Below the tat pic are the messages "whats wrong with your phone" and "Why can't I call You" Messages on the left are sent from that ipad

My iPhone and iPad are reverse from that. Ours is the coloured bubbles on the right. What comes in is on the left.

My iPhone and iPad are reverse from that. Ours is the coloured bubbles on the right. What comes in is on the left.

Ahhhhh, I was assuming that the messages that were quoted today were messages received.....hmmm

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 52s53 seconds ago

Rizzo said he found an iPad that opened up to a chat in progress. He also found a red apple laptop and a black IBM laptop in the room.

Hey! Woah, CB. :D Now that's a descriptive tweet, really narrows it down. So does this mean other reporters are incorrect? He has the most descriptive tweet I've seen thus far. Is CB typically this precise with his tweets Ironworker? Thanks for the find.

Ahhhhh, I was assuming that the messages that were quoted today were messages received.....hmmm

I originally thought this too. But viewing the actual iPad, no, those are messages sent from that iPad to that particular number. I cannot make out what was said in response (looks like there are 3 incoming messages from that number after those quotes were sent).

Mine too, 2 Ipads and an Iphone all have my messages on the right, in the coloured bubble, incoming on the left, in the white bubble. I think we need to take a survey of all the Apple users here. :)

MOO

Are they the same ones he was wearing here?

attachment.php

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ived-at-home-of-wayne-and-dellen-millard.html

Maybe not. These seem to be Vans Crooks and Castles forty-four hi.

"Crooks & Castles started out in LA in 2002. The founders Dennis Calvero and Robert Panlilio got their inspiration from growing up in the La streets during the 80's & 90's. The concept is easy - Crooks, meaning thieves, pimps and hustlers. Castles meaning those who got rich by stealing."

Hey! Woah, CB. :D Now that's a destructive tweet, really narrows it down. So does this mean other reporters are incorrect? He has the most descriptive tweet I've seen thus far. Is CB typically this precise with his tweets Ironworker? Thanks for the find.

I heard what CB heard -- one red apple laptop, one black IBM. I wondered about the red apple laptop because I don't recall ever seeing one -- just pink back many moons ago.

I heard what CB heard -- one red apple laptop, one black IBM. I wondered about the red apple laptop because I don't recall ever seeing one -- just pink back many moons ago.

It was probably a Mac with a red cover.

MOO

He may have a red skin on it. Basically a sticker that covers the outside of laptop screen.

This is a myth. Sure, a good lawyer helps. And if I'm ever up on murder one, I want Marie Henein.

But the idea that a slick lawyer can get anyone off on any charge is a myth fueled by exception-that-prove-the rule cases.

Well it's not just lawyer smarts, a lawyer has to have something to go on, but it sure helps to have a smart lawyer that is used to the worst criminal cases. RP has worked gangland cases.

If a lawyer's smarts were not important then why would you want Marie H. as your defence? Why not just choose anyone?

I don't plan on ever being up on murder 1 charges so choice of a lawyer is rather a moot point for me personally.

Well it's not just lawyer smarts, a lawyer has to have something to go on, but it sure helps to have a smart lawyer that is used to the worst criminal cases. RP has worked gangland cases.

If a lawyer's smarts were not important then why would you want Marie H. as your defence? Why not just choose anyone?

I don't plan on ever being up on murder 1 charges so choice of a lawyer is rather a moot point for me personally.

You missed the part where I said a good lawyer helps. Just like a good doctor, but there are some diseases the best MD can't cure.

Speaking for myself I'd want Marie Henein because I'm not guilty and don't want to become a famous wrongful conviction case.:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member