Bosma Murder Trial 03.23.16 - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
Bc he had told him before the trip he was going to buy a diesel truck bc it'd be cheaper. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s14 seconds ago
Millard told him he would buy a diesel because it would be cheaper, but Javier had already travelled to NM for dune buggy.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s10 seconds ago
So new diesel truck was already too late for that trip.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
He took the red truck. He was surprised he wasn't going in a diesel because gas would be very expensive. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Millard gave him his dad's credit cards to pay for the gas on the trip. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Gas was very expensive for red truck driven to NM. Paid for it on Millard's credit card, Feb. 2013.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12s12 seconds ago
Villada saw a black pickup truck on the screen of a computer at #Millard's home & was surprised boss was getting another truck

Villada says he went in the red truck for that trip. "Were you surprised you didn't have a diesel truck?" Leitch asks. "Yes, I even talked to Shane about that, because it would be very expensive." Villada says he paid for the gas in "credit cards that Dellen gave me that belonged to Mr. Wayne Millard."
by Adam Carter 3:22 PM

"[Millard] said that it was hard to get a hold of a [diesel] truck," Villada says.
by Adam Carter 3:23 PM

I am rather underwhelmed with the Crown's case. Maybe DM saying he was framed warrants more consideration, is all. But, more to come in the trial so who knows. DM's a schemer<modsnip>, but that doesn't automatically make him a premeditated murderer. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

It's hard for me to imagine that anyone following this trial to date is not thoroughly impressed by the totality of evidence presented by the Crown against DM especially, IMO.

I am very curious about more evidence to follow regarding MS and IMO, TD is an amazing defense lawyer so he may have a hope of having a plausible defense. TD doesn't say much, but when he does speak it packs a punch, IMO. ie Remember the clock comment? lol And his comment yesterday to LW? "Nice gift." He is far more effective at getting a point across than DM's lawyers IMO.

You may be underwhelmed, but I am absolutely overwhelmed by everything the Crown has put forth in this case so far. TB will have justice and it will because the jury is open to the truth and will recognize it when they hear/see it, IMO.

All MOO.

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Had at least 3 conversations with Millard about getting a diesel truck.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
They'd talked about it at least 3 times before the trip, he says. V recalls he said it was hard to get ahold of one of those trucks. #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
V is rubbing his forehead. Crown asks if he's ok to continue. "I'm very nervous and I have a headache but we can go on," he says. #Bosma

Court now seeing photos of the trailer in which Bosma's truck was found. There is a couch and some mattresses in the back of the trailer.
by Adam Carter 3:25 PM

"Those are things that Dellen gave us -- a present to one of my brothers."
by Adam Carter 3:25 PM

WTF?! Not much of a gift now, is it?

V is rubbing his forehead. Crown asks if he's ok to continue. "I'm very nervous and I have a headache but we can go on," he says. #Bosma

Crap! The defense now has one less question to ask. MOO

Adam Carter &#8207;@AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Court now seeing photos of the trailer in which Bosma's truck was found. There is a couch and some mattresses in the back. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Now seeing a photo of the inside of the trailer, taken by police. Showing contents inside, above the ledge. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Villada was surprised because he'd already taken the 5th wheel to New Mexico to get a dune buggy... Using the $$$ red gas truck

These were gifts Millard gave to V's brother and his daughters, V says. #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 47s48 seconds ago
Now moving onto texts sent btwn them on Fri. May 10, 2013. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Had at least 3 conversations with Millard about getting a diesel truck.

They'd talked about it at least 3 times before the trip, he says. V recalls he said it was hard to get ahold of one of those trucks. #Bosma

POOR MAN! he already answered the defense first question!!

Leitch now asking about May 10, 2014.
by Adam Carter 3:27 PM

The first text is from Villada to Millard, and says "Should I keep water running." He was talking about a hose that was plugged in on the driveway of one of the homes.
by Adam Carter 3:28 PM

Millard asked him to keep the water running "the whole day."
by Adam Carter 3:29 PM

Villada says Millard "knew quite a bit of Spanish.
by Adam Carter 3:31 PM

"The reason for the text was to know if he was going to come back at 6 to pay us," Villada says.
by Adam Carter 3:32 PM

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
May 10 texts. Javier to Millard 5:52 pm "Should I keep water running?" To do with new hoses from Home Depot running all day. Unclear where..

At 5:52pm V texts M asking "should I keep water running." Says M had asked him to keep the water on for a hose in the driveway. #Bosma

This was at the Riverside home. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
We're having some confusion here with translation...apparently Millard knows Spanish. Hoses were at Riverside.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 46s46 seconds ago
V texts him at 5:58pm to say he's leaving for about an hour. He says he wanted to know if M was coming to pay them. Again overdue. #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
He never got paid, he says. Because Millard got arrested. He learned about it on TV Friday evening. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
Millard was supposed to pay Javier and others that day for Apt. #2 renovation. Owed them for 2 weeks. Learned of arrest from TV May 10.

Leitch now asking about May 10, 2014.
by Adam Carter 3:27 PM

The first text is from Villada to Millard, and says "Should I keep water running." He was talking about a hose that was plugged in on the driveway of one of the homes.
by Adam Carter 3:28 PM

Millard asked him to keep the water running "the whole day."
by Adam Carter 3:29 PM

Villada says Millard "knew quite a bit of Spanish.
by Adam Carter 3:31 PM

"The reason for the text was to know if he was going to come back at 6 to pay us," Villada says.
by Adam Carter 3:32 PM
That could explain the 3K in his back pocket. MOO

"You never got that money because Mr. Millard was arrested?" Leitch says. Villada says no.
by Adam Carter 3:34 PM

He found out about his arrest on TV that Friday evening.
by Adam Carter 3:34 PM

Court now seeing photos of the hoses set up at Riverside Drive. You can see police tape in the shot and exhibit cards on the ground near the hose.
by Adam Carter 3:35 PM

Villada says Millard had never asked him to run the water for ten hours before at the home.
by Adam Carter 3:36 PM

Why would they be running water on a driveway? Is this something that is done on a newly paved drive?

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 13s14 seconds ago
Seeing photo of garden hoses at Riverside backyard. Ran water for 10 hours, following Millard's instructions.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
Seeing a photo of a long grey hose in the backyard of what V says is the Riverside Dr house, he says. #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
That's the hose M told him to leave running all day. For 10 hours. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner &#8207;@HefCHCHNews 16s17 seconds ago
Day #Millard is arrested, Villada is asked to run water with hose all day - 10 hours. Photo shows hose snaking over lawn to pile of brick

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
Crown asks when hub caps were taken off Millard's Yukon (jumping back a bit here). #Bosma

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
V says they did it at the airport just recently after buying it. They painted the rims black. Either Mark or Dellen did it, he says #Bosma

Susan Clairmont &#8207;@susanclairmont 33s33 seconds ago
After buying Yukon the hubcaps were removed and rims painted black. Now cross exam by Sachak, Millard's lawyer.

molly hayes &#8207;@mollyhayes 13s14 seconds ago
Nadir Sachak now up for cross. Asks if DM spoke good Spanish when they first met. No. But he hired Spanish-speaking workers & learned. Yes.

No idea what they are getting to with the hoses.....

Wondering the same thing.. it's not clear if it was literally running or 'ON' with a spray nozzle on the other end (stopping the flow), at the ready since the power washer was not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966