Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I am reading from the Tweets. He said DM got the one he wanted and he ended up with a different one. There are 2 guns according to the tweets unless reporters misunderstood something.

Strange comment from MS. Why couldn't he also get the one he wanted? Did they buy them together, and the choices were limited?

That's not what I am reading from the Tweets. He said DM got the one he wanted and he ended up with a different one. There are 2 guns according to the tweets unless reporters misunderstood something.

Yes. DM got the one he wanted (to get) so MS ended up with a different one (not the one he wanted). There is one gun and DM bought it.

I had to re-read the tweets to make sense of it.

Yes. DM got the one he wanted (to get) so MS ended up with a different one (not the one he wanted). There is one gun and DM bought it.

I had to re-read the tweets to make sense of it.

I had assumed there was one gun but I'm not sure how you can get only one gun out of the tweets:
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s46 seconds ago
Says it was a video with Zombie bullets and Smich said that went with the other gun. The one he wanted. But it went to Dell.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
He says Smich said they were for a gun he wanted, but he ended up with a different one and Dell got that one that he'd wanted. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s41 seconds ago
Gun Smich got was in the toolbox.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 55s55 seconds ago
Smich also told Daly about a YouTube video featuring "zombie bullets" that went with a gun he wanted, but that Dell ended up with #TimBosma

Strange comment from MS. Why couldn't he also get the one he wanted? Did they buy them together, and the choices were limited?
Buying illegal guns on the street isn't like going into a gun shop...yes, options would be limited to what was available at the time of the purchase.

Since they were purchasing illegal guns, I'd guess the options might have been limited. And I can assume that DM was the one purchasing them since MS didn't seem to have access to a lot of cash. JMO

I'm thinking now, going back to the gun/ammo expert and the defense's cross, that there are actually 2 guns.

Since they were purchasing illegal guns, I'd guess the options might have been limited. And I can assume that DM was the one purchasing them since MS didn't seem to have access to a lot of cash. JMO
He apparently had enough to smoke pot ​every day

I had assumed there was one gun but I'm not sure how you can get only one gun out of the tweets:
Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s46 seconds ago
Says it was a video with Zombie bullets and Smich said that went with the other gun. The one he wanted. But it went to Dell.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s51 seconds ago
He says Smich said they were for a gun he wanted, but he ended up with a different one and Dell got that one that he'd wanted. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s41 seconds ago
Gun Smich got was in the toolbox.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 55s55 seconds ago
Smich also told Daly about a YouTube video featuring "zombie bullets" that went with a gun he wanted, but that Dell ended up with #TimBosma

yeah....I'm still reading as 2 guns....one with zombie bullets (DM got this one) and the other one that MS got.....MOO

yeah....I'm still reading as 2 guns....one with zombie bullets (DM got this one) and the other one that MS got.....MOO
To me this indicates 2 guns of different calibre, otherwise these "zombie" bullets could be used in either gun
ETA - I wonder who ended up with the .38?

Zombie bullets:

"The idea here is to fit a streamlined plastic nose insert onto a normal expanding/hollowpoint/"dum dum" bullet. With its pointier nose the bullet is better streamlined and will fly further and faster than a normal hollowpoint, but will still mushroom open on impact to deliver more trauma than a fully-jacketed or hardcored round."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8m8 minutes ago
Yes.

<modsnip>@susanclairmont is Daly saying that Smich told him there were 2 guns? Millard and Smich each got a gun?

Zombie bullets:

"The idea here is to fit a streamlined plastic nose insert onto a normal expanding/hollowpoint/"dum dum" bullet. With its pointier nose the bullet is better streamlined and will fly further and faster than a normal hollowpoint, but will still mushroom open on impact to deliver more trauma than a fully-jacketed or hardcored round."

Hate to be so graphic, but if they used hollow points on TB, no wonder they had a big mess to clean up. What a couple of complete morons!

"Like I said, he said that the bullets went with a gun that he wanted, but he ended up with a different gun, and that gun ended up in the toolbox." from AC.

That's not clear to me. Which gun ended up in the toolbox?

Can somebody please refresh my mind if it was ever revealed...what was the initial evidence that made MS the second suspect after DM? Of all the possible hoodlums that hung around with DM, why did they initially key in on MS? For whatever reason I can't recall. Thx

The Walther PPK is a 9mm. That's the one we've seen images of. That's what the spent cartridge is from.

What gun does the zombie bullet fit?

I'll accept for now that one of the reporters said 2 guns. I went by Adam's tweets because they made more sense to me, and his tweets read like 1 gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95