Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's most likely who he is referring to. I'm sure the reporters just don't have the correct spelling.

Put the name from the article into a Google Image search and look at the first hit....the one with the blonde girl beside him. I wonder what is in his "murse".

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

Mark Smich, 25, of Oakville has been charged mischief under $5,000.

Artour Sabouloua, 21, of Oakville has been charged with mischief under $5,000 and possession of marijuana.

I thought of him. :thinking:

The spent cartridge found in TB's truck has "WIN 380 AUTO" stamped on it.

[video=twitter;705421595888717829]https://twitter.com/adamcartercbc/status/705421595888717829[/video]

The 'Zombie' bullets have "HORNADY" stamped on them.

dsc05086x800.jpg

Okay, in reviewing the other tweets it appears that it was Smich's gun that ended up in the toolbox. First evidence that MS may indeed be the shooter.

Zombie bullets:

This stuff is live ammo, it’s no toy or Halloween gimmick. Here’s the caliber rundown:

9MM Luger 115 gr. (25-count box)
40 S&W 165 gr. (20-count box)
45 Auto 185 gr.(20-count box)
.223 Rem. 55 gr.(20-count box)
7.62×39 123 gr. (20-count box)
.308 Win 168 gr. (20-count box)
12 Gauge 00 Buck Shot (10-count box)

Read more: http://www.gunsandammo.com/blogs/zombie-nation/hornady-zombie-max-ammo/#ixzz44yY6RnVN

The spent cartridge that was found in TB's truck was not a "zombie" bullet or hollowpoint......it was a 380 (correct me if I'm wrong bc I'm not a gun person)

Just about any caliber can come in both standard and hollow point. Hollow point refers to a dimple in the front of the actual bullet that causes it to mushroom or fragment on impact (causing much greater damage). The actual shell casing is the same, whether hollow point or not...it simply holds the bullet and powder.

Or....they both had their guns and the bullet from MS's gun got missed in the clean up.

Zombie bullets:

This stuff is live ammo, it’s no toy or Halloween gimmick. Here’s the caliber rundown:

9MM Luger 115 gr. (25-count box)
40 S&W 165 gr. (20-count box)
45 Auto 185 gr.(20-count box)
.223 Rem. 55 gr.(20-count box)
7.62×39 123 gr. (20-count box)
.308 Win 168 gr. (20-count box)
12 Gauge 00 Buck Shot (10-count box)

Read more: http://www.gunsandammo.com/blogs/zombie-nation/hornady-zombie-max-ammo/#ixzz44yY6RnVN

Ok. officially confused. They should have had the gun expert testify AFTER this zombie bullet/gun info was presented.....

So it was MS gun that was used to shoot TB. DM ended up with the gun and took it to a guy in the middle of the night. MS got it back and tried to sell it. He hid it in his Mom's washing machine, but then he gave it to Arthur in a toolbox. Then he told MM he buried it in the woods? hmmm

Yes. DM got the one he wanted (to get) so MS ended up with a different one (not the one he wanted). There is one gun and DM bought it.

I had to re-read the tweets to make sense of it.

I think, there are certainly two (2) guns and MS had complained about not to have succeeded in buying the gun he wanted but BIG DM got the darling gun - cry! - howl! - wail! -croak! by MS, like a jealous brat.

That's most likely who he is referring to. I'm sure the reporters just don't have the correct spelling.

Put the name from the article into a Google Image search and look at the first hit....the one with the blonde girl beside him. I wonder what is in his "murse".

His name has been anglisized. Hopefully turned his life around.

Just about any caliber can come in both standard and hollow point. Hollow point refers to a dimple in the front of the actual bullet that causes it to mushroom or fragment on impact (causing much greater damage). The actual shell casing is the same, whether hollow point or not...it simply holds the bullet and powder.

Psychopaths like Pistorius or DM may like those zombie bullets.

My interpretation is that there are two guns. MS's gun is the one in the tool box and also the gun that isn't able to hold "zombie bullets". Given the casing found in TBs truck is not a "zombie bullet"... My opinion is this is the gun used on TB and MS was probably the shooter, however of course we can't say DM didn't fire MS's gun. This is probably why MS retrieved the gun from wherever DM took it and while trying to sell it he hid it in his mothers washing machine (Nice!) When he was unsuccessful he hides it in the forest. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Or....they both had their guns and the bullet from MS's gun got missed in the clean up.
Imo, Dm bullet found in truck. Only saying because of the stare down DM gave MS when someone testified to there being a spent casing found. *my apologies can't find the stare down reference, anyone recall?*

If the new best assumption can be that it was MS's gun used in the shooting, why does DM take initial control of it? An indication of how tightly in tandem they were for the crime? DM doesn't trust MS to be smart enough? MS freaks out and DM has no choice? DM is a control monster? Huh.

If the new best assumption can be that it was MS's gun used in the shooting, why does DM take initial control of it? An indication of how tightly in tandem they were for the crime? DM doesn't trust MS to be smart enough? MS freaks out and DM has no choice? DM is a control monster? Huh.

risk management -

Court now back in session, but we're in a legal argument without the jury.
by Adam Carter 2:24 PM

I wonder how MS feels while watching his best friend (at the time) testify today? BD has his own life and freedom, is in college, and is facing a brighter future than MS.

All MOO.

b98b433b-c143-4533-b469-3f2739830d65.jpg
In the meantime, here is a photo of Smich and Daly from when police were surveilling Smich before his arrest.

by Adam Carter 2:28 PM

I wonder how MS feels while watching his best friend (at the time) testify today? BD has his own life and freedom, is in college, and is facing a brighter future than MS.

All MOO.

MS probably feels like an idiot for telling him everything he did. BD sounds like he just floated through life smoking pot every day then, but maybe this was a wake up call to him to do more with his life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95