DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 20s20 seconds ago
Jury back. Brendan Daley back on stand #TimBosma @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
We are back. Daly still up. #Bosma

Imo, Dm bullet found in truck. Only saying because of the stare down DM gave MS when someone testified to there being a spent casing found. *my apologies can't find the stare down reference, anyone recall?*

pg 3 number 40

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She says she cannot say. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Newmarket, Ontario
Millard gives Smich a long stare down, as Smich's lawyer discusses two guns seen in photos #BosmaTrial

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Dungey now pressing home that there are far more indicators in the Millard gun photo than the blurry Blackberry gun photos. #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Going back to Millard gun photo. Plath asked if writing is identical with known Walther PPK. Plath says they are in agreement.

Moodie is now continuing his cross examination.
by Adam Carter 2:31 PM

The "Arthur" Daly mentioned is a Russian friend of Smich's. "I didn't particularly like him but he'd be around sometimes."
by Adam Carter 2:32 PM

Daly says he watched the video with the bullets on it on a tablet of some kind.
by Adam Carter 2:32 PM

That's most likely who he is referring to. I'm sure the reporters just don't have the correct spelling.

Put the name from the article into a Google Image search and look at the first hit....the one with the blonde girl beside him. I wonder what is in his "murse".

I don't think that's actually Arthur though, judging by the twitter handle referenced in the picture, Harley Wright. I found an interesting article in relation to the current witness.

Artour Sabouloua, 22, of Oakville wasarrested Jan. 8 and faces a charge of robbery.Harley Wright, 26, of Oakville was arrestedJan. 12 and faces a robbery charge andtwo counts of breaching probation

ETA: I didn't realize HW was a woman, It could very well be HW & AS (not to be confused w/ Al Sharif)

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s32 seconds ago
Daly back on stand after lunch, talking about 30 Speers in #Oakville #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s28 seconds ago
Moodie going back to the apartment Smich moved to after May 10. Elizabeth Meneses's place, at Speers and Kerr in Oakville. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Moodie asks who Arthur is, that Daly referenced earlier (guy Smich had move toolbox). Daly didn't know him well. Didn't like him. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Jury and Daly back. Crown Moodie asking who is Arthur? Daly says he's Smich's friend, Russian, doesn't know his last name.

Says he was a friend of Smich's. Russian. Doesn't know his last name. #Bosma

Asks about zombie bullet YouTube video. Daly says Smich showed it to him on a tablet. #Bosma

Court now seeing those surveillance photos of Smich that Daly is in.
by Adam Carter 2:33 PM

Daly points out Smich in the courtroom. Moodie asks if anything is different about him. "His hair is longer," Daly says. (Smich also has more weight on, and is dressed totally differently.)
by Adam Carter 2:35 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Watched YouTube video of billets on a tablet. He assumed it was Smich's. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
Daly says he and #Smich watched "zombie ammo" video on what he assumed was Smich's tablet computer. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4m4 minutes ago
Who is arthur? A russian friend of Smich. Brendan Daley didn't like him. Smich gave him the tool box. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Seeing a surveillance photo we've seen earlier of Smich and another guy outside a Popeyes in Oakville.
That other guy is Daly. #Bosma

Seeing another of them on same day. Taken may 14, 2013. #Bosma

Jury being shown pics of smich and Daley under surveillance. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Daly is asked to point out Smich in court. "Right there," he says toward Smich. Says his hair is different today, longer. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
Photo we have seen before of #Smich and #Daly in front of Popeye's chicken on Kerr st

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Looking at police surveillance photo jury's seen before. Daly says it shows him & Smich. Same with another photo. Points to Smich in court.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Daly says Smich's hair is longer now.

Daley asked to identify Smich. He does. Smich doesn't move a muscle. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Moodie going back to Daly's observation of Smich after May 10. Jumpy/nervous. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
'He was scared someone was going to come get him' Brendan Daly back on the stand at #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Smich "said he was scared someone was going to come get him. He didn't really say who."

"He said he was scared someone was going to come get him. He didn't say who." Daly says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Daley says smich was scared someone was going to get him" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

At that pt hadn't heard of #Bosma case. Later became aware of it from Smich. He asked him about it and Smich got mad.

Says Smich told him he wasn't there, wasn't involved. He was defensive, Daly says. #Bosma

Smich said he was aware of the #Bosma case. He got mad, "defensive" and said he wasn't involved. Were in Smich's backyard.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Daly points at #Smich; says his hair is longer now. Can't see other differences. Smich's hair is always perfectly parted & slicked in court

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Moodie asks if he had any involvement w Smich and Millard between May 7 and May 10. #Bosma

Delaney; "we had a conversation about Bosma. He got mad. Said he wasn't involved. Knew nothing about it' @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Daly says he thinks at one point at Smich's apt he went down and let Millard into the bldg. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 2m2 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Crown asking Daly about Smich around May 10, 2013, after Millard's arrest in Bosma's murder #BosmaTrial

May 7-10, did he have interaction with Smich and Millard together? One time let Millard into apartment building. Nothing unusual.

Asked about Smich at that point he says he didn't notice anything unusual. "Not really no." #Bosma

"It wasn't until after Dell got arrested that I think I noticed a change," he says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
'It wasn't until Dell got arrested that I noticed a change' Smich's friend tells court #BosmaTrial

"It wasn't until after Dell got arrested I noticed a change" in Smich.

Moodie asks if he'd like to review his statement to police. Daly now reading transcript to himself. #Bosma

Moodie asking about Smich's demeanor after Millard was arrested. "He said that he was scared that someone was going to come get him. He didn't really say who," Daly says. Moodie asks if Daly ever asked Smich about the Bosma investigation. "I just asked what was going on, and he just said he wasn't there and he wasn't involved. I guess defensive would be a better word," Daly says.
by Adam Carter 2:38 PM

"I just remember the truck zooming by, Mark hopping out, running into the house, Marlena coming back out and telling us to scram," Daly says. I'm not sure about what date this pertains to.
by Adam Carter 2:41 PM

"These guys don't **** around, they're going to find me. He said he f---ked up," Daly says about a conversation with Smich. "I f---ked up man, I f---ked up man."
by Adam Carter 2:43 PM

Daley; "it wasn't until Del got arrested Smich changed" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Daly says after #Millard arrest #Smich changed, "he was scared someone was going to come get him."

Daly refreshing memory by going over witness statement. Remembers Dell's truck dropping Mark off at house, Marlena coming out with weed.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"I remember now," he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Says he remembers DM's truck dropping Mark off. Mark ran inside. Sent Marlena out with my (Daly's) weed...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s51 seconds ago
"Marlena returned and said "you have to get the hell out of here" and we took off." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 43s44 seconds ago
Marlena told them to get the hell out of there. Next day Smich said people were going to come get him. "These guys don't **** around."

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Daly tells the court Smich at one point was saying, 'I ****ed up man, I ****ed up.' #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Smich was shaken up. "I ****ed up man, I ****ed up."

Recalls Smich saying people were coming for him. "He said 'I ****ed up man, I ****ed up man.' #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 18s18 seconds ago
Brendan daly still being questioned by the Crown.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 42s43 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Daly tells the court he said he would've taken the toolbox (with the gun inside) and put on a work vest and hard hat, and bury it somewhere

* f-bombs

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s41 seconds ago
"I said if it was me I'd put on a hard hat and a work vest and go bury it (toolbox), just pretend I was a city worker."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
After #Millard arrest #Smich told Daly repeatedly, "I f'd up man. I f'd up." (Expletive omitted) #Smich

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
"These guys don't **** around, they're going to find me. He said he f---ked up," Daly says about a conversation with Smich. #TimBosma #Bosma

Re: gun, recalls telling Smich if it were him he'd put on a work vest and go out & bury it somewhere. "Pretend I was a city worker." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s29 seconds ago
Smich asked Daly to get friend to buy his gun or "the big bag of weed" - "one or the other" - because he needed to hire a lawyer.

Smich asked him to contact a friend about selling the gun and/or a "big bag of weed." Said Smich said he needed $ for a lawyer. #Bosma

Daly says he said to Smich that if he were him, he'd dress like a city worker, go out and bury the gun.
by Adam Carter 2:44 PM

Smich said at one point he needed money for a lawyer, Daly says. They also talked about a friend buying the gun and the "big bag of weed" that he also had.
by Adam Carter 2:44 PM

A Mike with the nickname Bleach is a friend of Daly's. There was talk of him buying the gun, he says.
by Adam Carter 2:45 PM

Who are "these guys" after him? Doesn't sound to me like he was talking about the police finding him.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 55s55 seconds ago
' "smich said people were coming to get him. they don't **** around. They r going to find me. He said he ****ed up. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Daly did contact his friend. "Bleach," is the guys nickname. Mike is his real name. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 47s48 seconds ago
Delaney: he was nervous and jumpy and kept saying "I ****ed up. I ****ed up". @AM900CHML#timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 38s39 seconds ago
This was after Millard's arrest. Friend was Mike - nickname Bleach. Daly says he was a "close friend" but doesn't know his last name.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 34s35 seconds ago
#Smich told Daly he needed $ for lawyer, Daly suggested selling gun & bag of weed

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 29s30 seconds ago
Daly says a week after Millard was arrested Smich was nervous and jumpy saying "I ****ed up" repeatedly #TimBosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72