Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/COLOR]"That was probably what triggered him asking me to get rid of it. I think his sister was telling him to get rid of anything he had," Daly says.
by Adam Carter 2:48 PM

Whaaaaat? Is this the same sister with the great job and that had the lovely wedding around this time? If what he is saying is true MS must have confided something in her. Wow! Wonder if she will be called to testify?

Well, IMHO I think the media should not try to advance on these stories prior to LE being involved. They could - and seemed did - spook the suspect. All for a scoop. :gaah:

All MOO.

That being said....only reason LE found the trailer in MB's driveway was because the media were investigating......not saying it wouldn't have happened eventually....but agree...not cool to spook the suspect...

Whaaaaat? Is this the same sister with the great job and that had the lovely wedding around this time? If what he is saying is true MS must have confided something in her. Wow! Wonder if she will be called to testify?

I think he was staying with MM's sister [EM], not his own sister; who had the wedding.

Smich also moved out of his parent's place and moved into his girlfriend's sister's apartment after MIllard was arrested, Daly says.
by Adam Carter 12:59 PM

Here we go Pillay did Smich hide the gun. It wasn't left right out in the open in plain view

I think he was staying with MM's sister [EM], not his own sister; who had the wedding.

In another tweet it says that Smich's sister had been there. Unlike all of these slacker pot heads it would make sense that his sister would advise him to get a lawyer rather than to put on a hard hat and make like a city worker and bury the gun.

Who are "these guys" after him? Doesn't sound to me like he was talking about the police finding him.

I was trying to figure that out as well. He makes it sound like it is some ****s and not LE. But IMO the fact that he wants to raise money for a lawyer makes me think it was LE. If you had ****s after you, a lawyer isn't your first thought, money for a plane ticket is. MOO

That being said....only reason LE found the trailer in MB's driveway was because the media were investigating......not saying it wouldn't have happened eventually....but agree...not cool to spook the suspect...

Good point! :)

Still, in the case of the media talking to MB's neighbour they also risked that the neighbour could have been close friends of MB and tipped her off, IMO. MB may then have had a chance to get in touch with DM and tell him the media was snooping around and perhaps he should move the trailer.

All MOO.

Here we go Pillay did Smich hide the gun. It wasn't left right out in the open in plain view

Millard could be charged with indecent exposure and that would probably STILL be Pillay's argument.

I was trying to figure that out as well. He makes it sound like it is some ****s and not LE. But IMO the fact that he wants to raise money for a lawyer makes me think it was LE. If you had ****s after you, a lawyer isn't your first thought, money for a plane ticket is. MOO

Better Call Saul

:waiting: At the rate this is going lately, when CN and MM hit the stand I think it will take almost a week to get through each of their testimonies.

Good point! :)

Still, in the case of the media talking to MB's neighbour they also risked that the neighbour could have been close friends of MB and tipped her off, IMO. MB may then have had a chance to get in touch with DM and tell him the media was snooping around and perhaps he should move the trailer.

All MOO.

not to belabour the point....but DM had already been arrested at this time....it was investigation of him that led them to MB. But yes, MB could have moved the trailer.

In another tweet it says that Smich's sister had been there. Unlike all of these slacker pot heads it would make sense that his sister would advise him to get a lawyer rather than to put on a hard hat and make like a city worker and bury the gun.

Yes it was MS's sister (one of them as he has 2 sisters)

"That was probably what triggered him asking me to get rid of it. I think his sister was telling him to get rid of anything he had," Daly says.

by*Adam Carter*2:48 PM

ETA: In his sisters defense, she could have only ment "if you have weed, you'd probably want to get rid of it" not nessarily about the gun. She may not have known anything about a gun. MOO

I don't think so. MS has two sisters.

Who are "these guys" after him? Doesn't sound to me like he was talking about the police finding him.

I'm sure he is referring to the police, but could not say that to Daly, since he told him he was not involved with the Bosma situation.

Yes it was MS's sister (one of them as he has 2 sisters)

"That was probably what triggered him asking me to get rid of it. I think his sister was telling him to get rid of anything he had," Daly says.

by*Adam Carter*2:48 PM

And one of those sisters knew MWJ well enough for him to comment on her IG.

Friends of Iish and Mark Smich tell me that Iish often hung at Smich’s place. They were on good enough terms that Iish would even comment on one of Smich’s sister’s Instagram accounts and interacted on Facebook with Smich’s BFF, Cora.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2014/11/matthew-ward-jackson-aka-big-iish-not-guilty-of-coke-trafficking-still-faces-millard-related-weapons-charges.html

not to belabour the point....but DM had already been arrested at this time....it was investigation of him that led them to MB. But yes, MB could have moved the trailer.

Yes, you're right of course! I forgot that important detail about DM not being available anymore to have the trailer moved. I wonder why LE had not checked out DM's mother's residence before the media thought it wise to?

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member