Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 21s22 seconds ago
Daly said Smich became more unsettled the day he said he ****ed up, deleted his facebook account, got rid of his cell phones #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s20 seconds ago
After that Daly agrees he grew more and more anxious. Deleted his FB, cut off his cell phones. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
"Trying to sort of cut himself of," Pillay suggests. Daly agrees. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s30 seconds ago
From then on he'd use other people's phones. "It was clear to you he was trying to go underground," Pillay says. Yes. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
Sometimes he'd use your phone, Pillay says. Daly says yes that concerned him after the fact. Went to his lawyer about it. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s20 seconds ago
Pillay cautions him not to get into conversations with his lawyer. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Smich used other people's phones. He was "going underground. He was preparing to flee," suggests Pillay. Daly agrees. Smich used Daly cell.

Daly agrees that Smich grew more and more anxious and unsettled as the days went on after May 7.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

"All of his cell phones, he got rid of, right?" Pillay says. Daly says yes.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

Daly says he had no point of contact after that, so he would use other people's phones. "It was clear to you to sort of go underground ... he was preparing to flee, try to conceal himself, to hide," Pillay says. Daly says yes.
by Adam Carter 4:08 PM

Pillay now asking about May 10, when Millard was arrested.
by Adam Carter 4:09 PM

Smich also used Daly's phone a few times -- and took it and went out on the balcony, and didn't use it in front of him. Daly says his phone was erased every time. "There would be no trace of his use on your phone?" Pillay asks. Daly says that's correct.
by Adam Carter 4:10 PM

Smich wasn't saying he was going to or needed to go to police, Daly says.
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

"You're thinking Mark must be involved" in the Bosma disappearance, Pillay says. Dungey objects, but Goodman allows it.
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

"I suppose it would have occurred to me, yeah," Daly says.
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Smich said "these n.....s are coming to get me. I ****ed up."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s43 seconds ago
Daly says Smich said "these n----s are coming to get me, I ****ed up."

Listen to MS, the gangsta wannabe... some serious beatings likely heading his way once in the big house. MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
"He (Smich) was more and more paranoid," (after May 10, Millard's arrest) Pillay says. Again, Daly agrees. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
When Smich used his phone he took it out onto the balcony. Says it's possible he sent texts (phone came back erased after he used it) #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
After #Millard arrest #Smich became increasingly agitated, says Daly. Deleted FaceBook, got rid of phones. "Trying to conceal himself?" Yes

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Call history, texts erased. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
Smich was "jumpy." Smich took Daly's phone to balcony for privacy. Erased phone before giving it back. Daly has "no idea" who he contacted.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Pillay asks if at any point Mark talked about having to go to police. "He didn't say he had a civic duty..." No, Daly says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
May 22,2013 was Daly's first statement to police. He knew before that about the #Bosma truck disappearance (after Millard's arrest).

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Daly gave 3 statements to police. First May 22, day of Smich's arrest. #Bosma was all over the news. Smich was paranoid.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Daly says Smich told him it was all over the news. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Daly said whenever Smich used his phone he took it out on the balcony and he deleted his history when he ditched the phone #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Daly was concerned about him, he agrees with Pillay. He wanted to help him. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Daly is starting to think Smich is involved with #Bosma case. They talk about whether he's involved. Daly doesn't go to police about it.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"You don't go to the police," Pillay says. No, Daly agrees.
"You didn't want to be a snitch," P says. Again, yes. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 55s56 seconds ago
Daly says he didn't want to be a snitch. Wanted to protect him "to an extent." Asks Smich what happened.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 42s43 seconds ago
When Daly asks Smich what was going on, he agrees with Pillay that Smich "snapped" at him. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s11 seconds ago
"He snaps at you, right?" Daly agrees: "His mood changed very quickly." Smich looked at him hard.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 18s18 seconds ago
After may 6th- Daley says Smich changed. Very anxious. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Pillay: at that point Mark tells you they're looking for another suspect. Yes, Daly says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s11 seconds ago
Daley says it got worse when DM got arrested. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5s5 seconds ago
Smich tells Daly they're looking for another suspect. Daly asks who was driving. Smich snapped. "I wasn't there man," Smich said.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
Pillay: And you said to him 'who was driving?'
Daly: yes.
P: and this is when he snapped. He said "I wasn't there man." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 26s27 seconds ago
Daly asked #Smich if he was involved in #TimBosma disappearance, & Smich snapped at him. Said, "I wasn't there, man." Daly was nervous

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Daly agrees. Agrees he was nervous. Didn't want to push him. #Bosma

Daly says he also didn't go to the police. "And you didn't want to be a snitch, right? You didn't want to rat mark out? You wanted to protect Mark?" Pillay says. Daly responds, "Yes, to an extent."
by Adam Carter 4:16 PM

Daly says that Smich got angry when he asked him about Bosma.
by Adam Carter 4:16 PM

Daly says he "didn't want to push the issue."
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

"You told police, that when that happened, Mark makes you nervous," Pillay says. Daly agrees.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

Regarding Smich's casual racism, I don't think we've heard of a single black person involved in this case or in Millard's orbit. I think homeboy was full of it.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Daly told police that Mark made him nervous at that point.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s24 seconds ago
Smich denied any involvement in Bosmas dissearance. Smich had gotten angry at him. He was edgey. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
"Mark makes you nervous?" Asks #Millard lawyer Pillay. Daly agrees

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 20s20 seconds ago
Delaney asked about it. But backed off. He was scared of Smich. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
Pillay: "you quickly dropped it."
Daly: yep
#Bosma

Regarding Smich's casual racism, I don't think we've heard of a single black person involved in this case or in Millard's orbit. I think homeboy was full of it.

You obviously haven't watched enough MWJ footage, if you've never heard of a white *.

"You felt intimidated?" Pillay asks. "Yes," Daly says.
by Adam Carter 4:19 PM

Daly says he was freaked out when the police showed up, and he was wasn't expecting the police would show up at his house.
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM

"By now, you know this is a murder investigation ... and Mark's charged with the murder?" Pillay asks. Daley says yes.
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

Daly sat down with police at his kitchen table, and was very scared, he says.
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

You obviously haven't watched enough MWJ footage, if you've never heard of a white *.

One picture of that doofus with the the gun-pipe pointed at his eye was all I needed, I was fine with letting the rest of you all do the research on him. ;)

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 42s42 seconds ago
May 22 statement to police. They came to house earlier and his mom told him they were coming back.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
When police showed up at Daly's place on May 22, he wasn't expecting it. It was a shock. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 47s47 seconds ago
Daly agrees he felt intimidated by #Smich

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 31s31 seconds ago
Says his mom had told him they'd come and we're coming back. That they were from the homicide unit. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
Police came back, they sat down at the kitchen table. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
Daly now knows Mark is charged with murder. Sits with cops at kitchen table. "Absolutely " scared. Still loyal to Mark. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 38s39 seconds ago
Daly said police eventually came to his door, he was very nervous and didn't want to "rat out" his friend Mark Smich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s23 seconds ago
Gave first statement. "I didn't lie but I didn't tell them everything I knew."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
Pillay: "you must've been very very scared."
"Abolutely," Daly says. Agrees he was scared for Mark, still had loyalty. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8s9 seconds ago
Day #Smich arrested, police came to Daly's door & took statement at kitchen table. Didn't tell police everything. Didn't tell whole truth.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
He didn't want to rat out Mark.
"I didn't lie but I didn't tell them everything I knew," he says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s19 seconds ago
Shocked when police arrived to talk to him. He believed smich when he said someone else was involved. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s18 seconds ago
Didn't tell all because he didn't want to rat on Mark.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 39s39 seconds ago
He made a statement to police on May 22 followed by another on May 31 after he talked to a lawyer #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 33s33 seconds ago
Before second statement Daly spoke to his lawyer. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 28s28 seconds ago
Inititally he didn't tell police all. Didn't want to snitch. Wanted to protect mark. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 39s39 seconds ago
Lawyer made arrangements for him to go to police station. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 26s27 seconds ago
Next statement May 31. At police station. Had consulted with lawyer beforehand. Understood his rights. Arrived in morning with lawyer.

I wonder if his mom had any idea when the cops showed up at her house . Talk about a shocker for her.

Tops and hats off to Daly. He has all the appearances of being truthful. Kudos to that! :clap:

We have seen that Dungey works best when cross examining untruthful witnesses.
Daly isn't leaving Dungey much to work with, so TD x-exam will be interesting to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213