Bosma Murder Trial 04.05.16 - Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he is referring to the police, but could not say that to Daly, since he told him he was not involved with the Bosma situation.

I agree, it had to be the police. If MS thought anyone else was after him, he wouldn't be hiding the gun - he'd be keeping it with him at all times!

There is one gun. MS wanted a zombie bullet gun, but DM bought a different one instead.

So the gun we think was used does not take zombie bullets? Do we know?

I took it as 2 guns.

SC Tweet "Says it was a video with Zombie bullets and Smich said that went with the other gun. The one he wanted. But it went to Dell." (i.e. Dell got the Zombie bullet gun)

SC Tweet "Smich said bullets went with gun he wanted, but he ended up with a different one. And that one was in toolbox." (He ended up with one without Zombie bullets)

I am guessing it is still legal arguments because they should be back from break by now.

I am guessing it is still legal arguments because they should be back from break by now.

I'd love to see a breakdown of time spent in legal arguments vs. time spent with witnesses testifying for the trial thus far.

geeze.....these 15 minute breaks are more like half hour breaks .....

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
And we're back. Pillay up first as always for cross-examination. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s9 seconds ago
Pillay: I want to be clear. The gun in the toolbox, Smich told you that was his gun? He owned that gun?
Yes, Daly says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
"His own personal gun?" Pillay asks.

"Yes," Daly says. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 17s17 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Cross for Millard is now up at #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s24 seconds ago
Jury is back. Pillay doing cross of Daly. Gun in toolbox belonged to Smich, according to Smich. Daly saw Smich nearly every day for 2 years.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 23s24 seconds ago
Brendan Daly now being cross examined by Ravin Pillay - Dellen Millard's lawyer. #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 15s16 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Pillay asks Daly if it was Smich's gun. Daly says yes. #BosmaTrial

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s28 seconds ago
Best friends. They trusted each other and confided in each other. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 20s20 seconds ago
Daly agrees that he knew Smich well that they confided in each other #BosmaTrial

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Pillay says seeing someone everyday, as they did, you get to know them pretty well. Daly agrees. #Bosma

Maybe the people after him were the same people "that were setting up DM" all part of the "I was framed, it wasn't me" ploy :facepalm:

IMO, he knew LE was closing in on him next, needed to get rid of drugs and gun but didn't want to spill gutts to best buddy?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
It was on May 22 that police came to his house. He had learned that day Smich had been arrested. They haven't had contact since. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6s7 seconds ago
May 22 police came to Daly's house and he learned of Smich's arrest. No contact with Smich since then. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
It was on May 22 that police came to his house. He learned that day Smich had been arrested. They haven't had contact since. #Bosma

Maillard's lawyer Ravin Pillay's cross-examination now starting.
by Adam Carter 3:55 PM

Pillay asking if Smich told Daly the gun belonged to him. He says yes.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

"You trusted him and he trusted you?" Pillay asks. Daly says yes.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

Daly found out Smich had been arrested on May 22, and then later that day the police showed up. Daly says he hasn't had any contact with Smich after that time.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s11 seconds ago
Daly says the time he hung out with Smich was a rough patch in his life #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s6 seconds ago
Daly agrees this was "not a particularly good time" in his life. That he has cleaned up his life since. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s23 seconds ago
Daly says he's cleaned his life up "100 per cent."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4s5 seconds ago
Daly says Smich supplied him with his marijuana #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s9 seconds ago
Daly waiting for Smich to buy marijuana from him the week of May 6. Dell's truck rolls up, Smich goes straight into house, no words.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s12 seconds ago
He's recalling in May 2013 a night when Smich blew past him and out of Millard's truck #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3s4 seconds ago
Marlena Meneses was there too. She gave him his weed. Then he left.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 12s12 seconds ago
Then Marlena comes out, gives Daly his weed and he leaves. Next day sees Smich again, asks what was going on. Smich was stressed and edgy.

Pillay says that period was a bit of a "rough patch" for him. "It seems like you've kind of cleaned up a bit now?" Pillay asks. "Yes 100%," Daly answers.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

“He was your provider for Marijuana?” Pillay asks. “Yes,” Daly says.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

Pillay asking about May 6, when Daly saw Smich rolling up with Millard and Marlena in Millard's Yukon. Smich "blew past him," and went into the house, court hears.
by Adam Carter 4:01 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Daly says he used to get marijuana from #Smich. Says he's grown since then, cleaned up. Now in college trades program. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Smich said "I ****ed up man." Repeatedly. He was rattled and shaken. Daly had never seen him like that before. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Pillay asking about when Smich told Daly "I ****ed up, man." Daly agrees he said it over and over again. He was concerned. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Daly asked Smich about the othe day, Smich became rattled and shaken, Smich answered "I ****ed up" over and over again #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"You knew he was in some very serious trouble," Pillay says. Daly agrees. #Bosma

Smich knew he was in serious trouble.

On May 7, Smich told Daly "I f--ked up." "He said it over and over again, yes," Daly says.
by Adam Carter 4:02 PM

"It immediately became apparent that something bad had happened? There was a sense of dread in his voice?" Pillay asks. Daly says yes.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Daly said he'd never seen Smich like that before and he knew his friend was in trouble #Bosma

Smich said "these n.....s are coming to get me. I ****ed up."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"At some point he says people are coming to get him," Pillay says. Asks about exact wording. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Daly said Smich told him the people coming to get him don't mess around #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s43 seconds ago
Daly says Smich said "these n----s are coming to get me, I ****ed up." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10s11 seconds ago
Daly was concerned for his friend. They lived around corner from each other. Smich deleted his Facebook account. Cut off his cell phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog