Bosma Murder Trial 04.07.16 - Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that TD, who has a great deal of experience reading people, is right, and the kid is crying for himself, because he and his family are suffering so much humiliation. I hope they do charge him with something. I think he is still lying to some extent. I do not have much sympathy for these friends of DM's and MS's at all. In fact, I really have none. They made choices to enter into criminal behaviour and now they are just trying to do damage control and protect themselves. If they had not been caught, probably none of them ever would have talked. IMO

I don't disagree with regard to the stupid choices any of these friends made. That said, I'm certainly not one to hold past stupidity over someone's head if they've cleaned their life up. I don't know if he's still lying or what his real reason is for crying. Could be in CYA mode or it could be genuine remorse he didn't do enough, and tell the truth immediately. I'm not a mind reader. But I get the impression its genuine remorse/regret. It just rubs me the wrong way to see this young man treated as if he were the one on trial. He is guilty of thinking DM was his friend and standing lookout while DM stole things. He should be accountable for the theft but that's up to LE.

Another thing I find confusing about this whole toolbox thing is, why didn't someone just bury the fridge gun? Especially Millard that night at 4:00 AM? If he was under surveillance, whats the difference if they catch him giving the gun to a pal rather than burying it in the bush? Now he's got an ownership chain of four or five people and more than that number as witnesses against him? But if Hagerman knew it was a gun, why not bury it? If AM knew it was a gun, why not bury it? What sense does it make to get it back to Smich?

fall guy

It is entirely possible I'm missing something, but I can't see how it appears MH is testifying on DM's behalf, as a Crown witness. I cannot think of a single thing he's said so far that paints EITHER DM or MS in a favorable light. Or, himself either, for that matter. What I do think, is that TD is zeroing in on MH's emotional state, exploiting that (and I suspect it's going to backfire because, treating people like crap while they're already clearly upset ranks right up there with kicking puppies for most people) and the fact that MH lied to police repeatedly when first questioned. Well duh, of course he lied. Lied to cover his butt, spare his family name from being drug through the Millard Sewer, etc. Of course it was wrong, but it's TD's job to cast doubt on the reliability of any Crown witness so that's what he's doing.

I do see it differently. I'd like to see some serious outrage directed toward DM from MH for involving him in TB's crime, and to me the absence of that kind of emotion speaks volumes.

All MOO.

Gibson67;12456377 Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4h4 hours ago [B said:
he is sitting back in his chair staring at Hagerman with a cocked head[/B].

...wondering what's that stuff coming out of MH eyes? What performance is this?

(DM point of view)

I do see it differently. I'd like to see some serious outrage directed toward DM from MH for involving him in TB's crime, and to me the absence of that kind of emotion speaks volumes.

All MOO.

I'm not sure how tweets from reporters could relay if MH has any outrage toward DM. Maybe he does feel that way. Maybe he's disgusted with him, and with himself for ever being part of his little circle of thieves? I have no idea. Maybe he's just an emotional guy and the humiliation of all this is overwhelming? It sure as heck would be for me. I just don't know that lack of noticeable outrage toward DM means he's testifying on DM's behalf.

Another thing I find confusing about this whole toolbox thing is, why didn't someone just bury the fridge gun? Especially Millard that night at 4:00 AM? If he was under surveillance, whats the difference if they catch him giving the gun to a pal rather than burying it in the bush? Now he's got an ownership chain of four or five people and more than that number as witnesses against him? But if Hagerman knew it was a gun, why not bury it? If AM knew it was a gun, why not bury it? What sense does it make to get it back to Smich?

If many of us are correct, DM had a bigger attachment to material things. He could have also burnt the whole truck and ran once the heat was on.

I thought there were texts pulled off the screen yesterday that the Crown said they would re visit? Guess they chose not to? or did I miss that part?

I'm not sure how tweets from reporters could relay if MH has any outrage toward DM. Maybe he does feel that way. Maybe he's disgusted with him, and with himself for ever being part of his little circle of thieves? I have no idea. Maybe he's just an emotional guy and the humiliation of all this is overwhelming? It sure as heck would be for me. I just don't know that lack of noticeable outrage toward DM means he's testifying on DM's behalf.

I'm sorry my opinions have caused such a reaction. I don't share the same impression of MH's testimony as you. That's all.

Have a good weekend.

All MOO.

I thought there were texts pulled off the screen yesterday that the Crown said they would re visit? Guess they chose not to? or did I miss that part?

Thinking since they were objected to yesterday that they were a part of legal arguments today and therefore not disclosed.

really? you would prefer a "haughty" attitude like LW2?

I interpret Errrr's post as attributing that possible thought to DM in referencing the tweet that Millard is "sitting back in his chair staring at Hagerman with a cocked head"

I interpret Errrr's post as attributing that possible thought to DM in referencing the tweet that Millard is "sitting back in his chair staring at Hagerman with a cocked head"

makes much more sense now.....thanks

Im trying to figure out how AM got out of the house with the weed? He must have had it somewhere else.

What doesn't make sense is DM delivered the toolbox. Why didn't he also deliver the backpack then? Something is off with that too.

I wonder if these people whose activities and their far reaching consequences have been exposed, become more honest in the future than those who were never caught? Would they be more vigilant of their future children's behaviour?

...wondering what's that stuff coming out of MH eyes? What performance is this?

(DM point of view)

I agree, everyone's getting riled up over supposed attitude of a witness who got caught up in DM's world, meanwhile the accused at the centre of it all sit silently watching and doesn't have to reveal a thing.

What doesn't make sense is DM delivered the toolbox. Why didn't he also deliver the backpack then? Something is off with that too.

Just a guess

weed smelled and MH lived at home, and drove his parents car.
toolbox had gun, and needed to be away from DM's house.

MOO

While I certainly don't believe in guilt by association, I do believe in consequences by association and also devastation by association. At the end of the day, after all the diligent work done by LE, charges were brought against 2 men for killing Tim Bosma, and 1 woman for assisting after the fact. No one else has been charged in association with Tim's death. While there certainly may be some questionable friends and associates of all three, none of them are on trial for making really stupid choices, being friends with DM or MS, or even going with them to steal people's things (or work on them at the hangar, or whatever other role they had in this little Millard Ecosystem). Just wanted to say that. FWIW.

So do you think Mark contacted Andrew to bring him the toolbox and bag? or where is AM getting this info that DM wanted it delivered to MS? by the sounds of it, MS didnt want it either - he had no clue what to do with it. How about this idea MOO - these two (AM and MH) figured out what was in the toolbox and decided among themselves that they didn't want anything to do with it so they took it upon themselves to deliver it to Oakville? This makes sense to me? But who knows .... what are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes