Bosma Murder Trial 04.12.16 - Day 33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagerman and Smich are mentioned in these texts as well.
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

Hagerman says the theft of the Bobcat was successful. "I believe I dropped Matt off just as a lookout and I was driving around the complex ... I was driving around in my car as a lookout as well." He says Millard and Smich were stealing the Bobcat, and then it was brought to the MIllardAir hangar in a trailer.
by Adam Carter 2:59 PM

Hagerman says he wasn't paid for the theft.
by Adam Carter 3:00 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s19 seconds ago
Millard and Smich called him Kowalski. Millard: running a mission tonight, you down to lookout? Kowalski says no, he's with girlfriend.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Millard writes back "4am start, leave her asleep? You'll be home by 6am...$100 to each lookout upon mission success." #Bosma

DM sure cannot take no for an answer can he? Has to bribe people to get his own way.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s16 seconds ago
He says he never saw the Bobcat again after that day. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
Dec. 3, 2012. Another text exchange between him and Millard. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
Next text exchange we're seeing is from Dec. 3, 2012. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s9 seconds ago
"I'm organizing the layoff of the employees," Millard tells him. Michalski responds that he's feeling sick. Millard says him too. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 12s12 seconds ago
Jury sees texts between #Millard and Michalski the night they stole the Bobcat, Oct 2012 with 3 other guys. "Dell was" the driving force

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4s5 seconds ago
"Yeah at Millardair, im sending everyone accept (sic) Shane home. No one knows yet," Millard says. #Bosma

I don't know why but the way he talked about wanting to go on the mission if he could get his girlfriend to leave just infuriated me. I hope she isn't currently with him if that is how he treats her!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 27s27 seconds ago
Millard says he's laying off his employees. All except Shane Schlatman. "Shutting down the maintenance division and renting hangar space."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s4 seconds ago
"True what are you doing with the business?" Michalski asks. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s7 seconds ago
Millard says he's going to shut down the maintenance division and rent out hangar space. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 7s7 seconds ago
Conversation dec 3 2012 millard tells Michalski he is laying off all employees and shutting down millard air. Wayne millard died nov 29th.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s11 seconds ago
Now seeing a report on Internet browsing history from a computer seized from Millard's basement. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
Hagerman similarly was a lookout. He says Smich and Millard were stealing the Bobcat. It was then taken to the hangar in a trailer. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
He dropped Hagerman off as lookout. Michalski drove around complex as lookout. Smich?Millard? "I think they were stealing the Bobcat."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
He was driving with Steven Kenny and Matt Hagerman, he recalls. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s11 seconds ago
Put Bobcat in closed trailer and took it back to hangar. He never received the $100. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 26s27 seconds ago
Michalski says he did not receive the $100 mentioned in texts. Money never came up again. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
He never saw Bobcat again.

Really? They don't get paid and it's just never discussed again? I'd be upset if I wasn't paid for a "job" as promised. Unless they were all too scared of DM to ask him for the money... MOO.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
Internet browsing activity on computer from basement of Millard's house shows search of Kijiji for Dodge Ram 3500 pickup truck.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
Shows a Kijiji listing for a 'Dodge PowerRam 3500 Mega Cab pickup truck' in TO, accessed multiple times btwn nov 2012-Jan 2013. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now3 seconds ago
Michalski says he "did those searches with the aid of Dell." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s8 seconds ago
Michalski had access to that computer. So did others at Millard's house. Did he search Dodge Ram? He says yes, "with the aid of Dell."

Court now seeing texts between Millard and Michalski from Dec. 2012 in which Millard describes laying off all MillardAir employees except Shane Schlatman.
by Adam Carter 3:03 PM

Fraser now asking about an extraction report about internet browser history from a computer in the basement of Millard's home. The user had been accessing "2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab Pickup Truck" on Kijiji.
by Adam Carter 3:05 PM

"I did those searches with the aid of Dell ... we were looking for a truck for Dell," Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:06 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
"We were both looking for a truck...for Dell," he explains.
Crown asks if Dell was interested in that truck. He says along that lines, yes.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont now4 seconds ago
He was looking for truck with Dell. Millard wanted it to tow the Jeep to Mexico. Wanted diesel. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5s5 seconds ago
"Cheaper on fuel."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 4s4 seconds ago
From nov 2012-jan 2013 millard was looking on kijiji for a dodge pick up. He wanted diesel. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s17 seconds ago
Michalski helped #Millard search online for Dodge Ram 3500 trucks "to tow the trailer, jeep inside, to Mexico." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s14 seconds ago
Millard wanted that truck to tow a trailer. The one they used to tow the jeep to Mexico (for the Baja race). #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s19 seconds ago
Millard wanted a diesel truck because it was cheaper on fuel, he says. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s15 seconds ago
Never went with Millard to see trucks. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
He says he never went during that time to actually see a truck with Millard. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
Now seeing a convo between he and Millard from April 5, 2013. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
#Millard told Michalski he wanted a diesel to save on gas. Michalski says he never viewed any vehicles with Millard. #Bosma

I think some of the legal arguments are due to the mention of WM's death in the fall of 2012. If texts between DM and AM made mention of WM, I think his defense team would argue to keep those out.

All MOO.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Millard: "2013 is gonna be all business. 2014/15 will be for inventions!"
Michalski: "need to make some money first." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s10 seconds ago
Millard: "about 100,000 a month and I'll be out of the hole." #Bosma

April 5, 2013 Texts btwn Michalski and Millard. Millard says he needs to make $100,000/month "and I'll be out of the hole." Hangar mortgage.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Michalski recalls he had a mortgage on the hangar to pay off and wasn't bringing in any money. #Bosma

Michalski responds to last text with "challenge accepted." #Bosma

Michalski says MIllard was looking for that particular truck to tow a trailer to Mexico. "He wanted a diesel," Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

Michalski says he never went with Millard to look at trucks.
by Adam Carter 3:07 PM

Now seeing more texts between Millard and Michalski from April, 2013. Millard: “2013 is gonna be all business. 2014/15 will be for inventions! Michalski responds: "Need to make some money first." Millard answers “about 100,000 a month, and I’ll be out of the hole."
by Adam Carter 3:10 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
Michalski says "challenge accepted." Millard: "I do t really have the choice to accept or decline..it's what it is and it must happen."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4s4 seconds ago
Millard: "I don't really have the choice to accept or decline (unless I want to take up residence under the gardener)... (1/2)

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now
...it's what it is and it must happen." MIchalski responds: "let's do it." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
Michalski answered: "Let's do it."

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s20 seconds ago
April 5 2013 text chat shows millard needed to make 100 g a month. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s8 seconds ago
April 12, 2013. Michalski says Shane doesn't have passport to go to U.S...Talk about plans for Baja...going at end of May.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
Jumping now to April 9, 2013. They are talking about an upcoming trip--he, DM and Shane, Michalski says. For another Baja race. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5s5 seconds ago
Planned to go to race with Millard and Schlatman. Michalski would be co-driver for race.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s3 seconds ago
Michalski expresses concern that Shane doesn't have a passport which might be a problem, but Millard says he has one now. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s13 seconds ago
Millard: "2013 is gonna be all business. 2014/15 will be for inventions!"
Michalski: "need to make some money first." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s10 seconds ago
Millard: "about 100,000 a month and I'll be out of the hole." #Bosma

April 5, 2013 Texts btwn Michalski and Millard. Millard says he needs to make $100,000/month "and I'll be out of the hole." Hangar mortgage.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 12s12 seconds ago
Michalski recalls he had a mortgage on the hangar to pay off and wasn't bringing in any money. #Bosma

Michalski responds to last text with "challenge accepted." #Bosma

DM's defense: "So he told you he was in the hole? It was out in the open, he didn't try to conceal it?"

MOO.

Michalski was going to be the co-driver. Neither of them had experience, he recalls. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5s5 seconds ago
First race in Baja, he recalls was about a 2 week trip. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3s4 seconds ago
First race in 2011 they had no desert racing experience. Went for 2 weeks.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s16 seconds ago
In 2013 around this time he was working in plumbing field, he says. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 9s10 seconds ago
Now seeing texts from weekend of May 4/5, 2013. #Bosma

Was he planning on winning big at all of the races he was planning to go to? To the tune of $100 000 each, one a month? SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse