Bosma Murder Trial 04.13.16 - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the question remains, how did Pedo and the other pup mysteriously end up at the hangar?

While the pic with the TWO dogs is from a different, unknown time, the question does remain on how Pedo ended up at the hangar, as seen in the video clip from approx 1:30am on May 8th, ID'd by SS to be Pedo. Either the dog must have been left at the hangar all day and evening on May 6th, or DM had Pedo the whole time in the Yukon? I was wondering if that could be where the Yukon went when it left the hangar for approx half an hour on that fateful night, but according to googlemaps it takes 55 minutes to travel from the hangar to MapleGate.

I wonder where Sachak is going with his questioning of AM in regard to Pedo not being glued to DM's side at all times? AM testified that Pedo remained at home during the test drive with Igor which took place on May 5th, and AM said Pedo stayed home if DM was going on a 'short trip'. So if Pedo stayed home on the 5th, but went with him on the 6th, does that not indicate that DM knew his excursion on the 6th would be of longer duration, and wouldn't that be something Sachak would NOT want to establish?

lol Had to reread those tweets a few times. So MB and CN were together fetching DM's dog the day after DM was arrested? First of all, I didn't realize that MB and CN were that close. Wonder if MB asked CN about the trailer that was in her driveway or if CN told MB that she was with DM when they dropped the trailer off. This is all more than interesting. I'm surprised that MB hasn't been charged with obstructing justice. IMHO

I was wondering it that's how letters got passed to CN?

Was AM not home during the police raid? Why has that info been MIA?

IIRC after the drop, AM testified that he went to stay at his dad's place.

May have been discussed earlier and I missed it. I find it at odds that AM seemed pretty forthright in testifying that he put the drugs in the backpack. MH testified it smelled like weed, but they didn't open the backpack and didn't talk about it.

"Irrespective of whatever debts Dellen might have had ... or loans he hadn't paid, in your mind, you're like 'buddy, you're loaded, you could pick up a $20,000 truck?'" Sachak says. Michalski agrees.
by Adam Carter 12:40 PM

Isn't this called "leading the witness?"

Whichever legal team presents a witness, that team is not allowed to ask leading questions of their witness during their direct examination - the idea is to get the witness testimony to say what they know in their own words from their own mouths. This however, was Sachak's cross examination of AM, when leading questions are allowed.

I thought it was determined it was the night of the hockey game. Someone here said that was wrong because the Leafs weren't in the playoffs, but then everyone else proved that they were and there was a game that night. May 9th, 2013.

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/calendar.htm?date=5/1/2013

Yeah but that's just the default assumption for anyone...that the leafs AREN'T in the playoffs. You'd have to forgive anyone who did not realize otherwise.

My takeaway was that DM was living like a celebrity. He bought his friends meals, travel, weed to follow him around and hang out with them. All of them were younger. He was burning through a lot of cash because he literally had an "entourage".

Sounds like DM had not friends his own age, probably cause people his own age were less likely to be fooled and manipulated by his BS. Plus, people his own age like had jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by sleuther76 View Post
Wow, the more and more testimony I hear from AM, the more I realize that all these guys are just trying to cover their own asses and point the finger at MS to save themselves MOO

And protect DM?? Why is anyone's guess.

WS does the contrary: pointing the finger to DM alone and not to MS. "Dellen Millard on trial ....." Top of the thread, to the right. Not quite fair, I think. :judge:

And as far as the party guy...the entertainer guy ...the wealthy guy....the toy guy....the world travel guy ---that was all zero too.....
The only ones he fooled were a bunch of lost boys who couldn't tell the difference between smoke and mirrors and the real thing....but he seduced them with weed, a party pad, a bunch of old cars and a hangar he couldn't pay for.
He led them down the garden path and in the end he ruined his own life utterly and took a good shot at doing the same to theirs.
He conned them all and in the end their loyalty proved that he pretty much owned them all as well.

Shakespeare had nothing on this narrative!

I don't think there is enough here that suggests they were planning a cremation beyond a reasonable doubt. The thing had been purchased almost a year prior and the fact that it existed is not enough to prove premeditation to use it on that night. We don't know enough about why he wanted the generator either. It was a multi-use item and there are too many alternative possibilities. When you own a crematorium (!) it is going to be a natural thought if you suddenly find yourself with a body to dispose of. Also, there is that delay where it has been hypothesized that they went for propane, which is of course completely speculative, but interesting nonetheless. And so little of what they do seems to make sense anyway. They had two vehicles available to tow the Eliminator that night, and they choose the hot truck to haul the bizarre thing down the road rather than the Yukon. Why? Maybe because the guy sociopathic enough to not freak out about what had just happened and continue to drive the truck and the guy skilled enough to drive hauling a trailer were the same guy. Both the things that happened and the things that didn't happen in all the evidence thus far strongly suggest an armed robbery gone wrong IMO.

But IF Laura ....... and IF both accused ........ and IF incinerator already 2012 ........ then premeditation would make more sense. The concept is very close, IMO.

My takeaway was that DM was living like a celebrity. He bought his friends meals, travel, weed to follow him around and hang out with them. All of them were younger. He was burning through a lot of cash because he literally had an "entourage".

MS was more his age was he not? I thought they were only a year apart. I would still like to know how they even connected.

Question for anyone who has attended the trial. Where do the witnesses hang out before they take the stand and during breaks? Is there a witness room, or are they just amongst everyone else?

WS does the contrary: pointing the finger to DM alone and not to MS. "Dellen Millard on trial ....." Top of the thread, to the right. Not quite fair, I think. :judge:

DM is the one that was looking for a truck to steal
DM is the one who set up the test drives with both IT and Tim Bosma
DM is one who supplied the home, parties, drugs, etc., for his friends entertainment
DM is the one who dated LB and who's phone number was among the last she called (although granted, this trial isn't about her)
DM is the one who's dad died under rather mysterious circumstances (although this trial is not about that either)

While yes, MS is on trial as well, I don't find it unfair in the least that it's DM being mentioned primarily since it's pretty clear he was the instigator in this sickening act.

Sounds like DM had not friends his own age, probably cause people his own age were less likely to be fooled and manipulated by his BS. Plus, people his own age like had jobs.

People his own age were likely putting in 8 hour days working for a living and busy with all that comes with adulthood.....home, family, career, friends, mortgages etc.

<rsbm>

AM worked at Campbell Soup which iirc is round the clock shift work. FWIW, I know they used to have televisions in the cafeteria, so probably still do.

Here! This is why AM gets to live rent-free in DM's house for 6 weeks! He supplied the free soup! SMH.

No one ever got anything for free from DM, did they? Usually they had to do something for him. No one rides for free. JMO

I think "bacon" and "veggie" may have to do with girls somehow? Bodyshape? :dunno:

There was a picture on WS recently of AM tending the BBQ and it certainly looked like a whole lot more than just bacon on the grill......
Bacon was likely for the burgers but was it mentioned if the bacon was back bacon or turkey bacon :hilarious:maybe
peameal??

But in the end AM ran the menu by the boss and now we all know that made it 'chef approved'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23