Bosma Murder Trial 04.13.16 - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it help if I tell you that in spanish pedo means fart?

Or drunk or high! Any way you slice it...quite the classy name to give your dog.

1- "¿Quien se echo un pedo?" = "who have just farted?"

2-"Ese wey se puso bien pedo." = "That dude is drunk as hell"

I think there is a lot that has been omitted. All the missions we've heard about are simply late night grab & dash type crimes. AM has been told by Millard that he is going on the test drive to steal the truck, but he never enquires exactly how Millard was intending on accomplishing that. AM is very helpful on every detail that doesn't implicate himself. He's lying and he's lying consistently.

If it was me and I was involved with past crimes with my friend, knew how they stole previous items and they had all the items at their side to steal a truck discreetly. I would assume that they would also steal it like most thieves do it. Scout it out where it is parked and the lighting etc. Bring a trailer of some sort hook the truck up to a winch and load it onto a trailer.

I keep thinking psychopath when I hear about DM's concern for the dog. He mentions Pedo when AM says he is home alone. And also with the immediate care that DM wanted for him.

Yes, I understand it's seems very humane, but also creepy considering the danger he put family and friends in. Along with the statement about who to steal the truck from.

He had no problem burning a body, and only hours after texting AM that everything was fine.

MOO

Did you ever watch WKRP in Cincinnati? The one where Herb's daughter's frog dies.... Pretty much sums it up!
Dr Honeyset: People and their pets!
Johnny: You're telling me, that is the truth! This morning I think I'm dying, all anybody around here can think about is this frog, the pink frog. I'm a human being, you know! It's like in the movies y'know - you can waste the entire Confederate army, nobody cares - 395 000 guys deader'n doornails! But kill one collie, everybody collapses in grief!

If it was me and I was involved with past crimes with my friend, knew how they stole previous items and they had all the items at their side to steal a truck discreetly. I would assume that they would also steal it like most thieves do it. Scout it out where it is parked and the lighting etc. Bring a trailer of some sort hook the truck up to a winch and load it onto a trailer.

Sad to think that would have left TB alive, and with the insurance money the family needed from the sale of the truck. Not that I condone theft, I just treasure life.
MOO

Fraser now asking about contact with Christina Noudga on May 11. Michalski says he doesn't remember, but says he did speak to Millard's mother that day. "They wanted to pick up Pedo, Dellen's dog." They refers to his mother and Noudga.
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

What was MB doing with CN on May 11th? She was supposed to be out of town as of the 9th. And she was supposedly still not home on the 12th when the media discovered the trailer? When did "they" pick up the dog and where did "they" take him? :waitasec:

MOO

I don't think there have been any references to MB's whereabouts in MSM. But we do now now MB and CN were working to solve DM's problems together on the 11th, before the trailer was discovered by MB's neighbours and LE on the 12th.

Why do you assume that DM and AM were so close that DM told AM everything?

Perhaps they practiced don't ask, don't tell. After all, we've heard that SS and AJ were trained not to ask questions. Perhaps AM wasn't a naturally paranoid and suspicious person.

Perhaps AM didn't ask for more details because he though DM was kidding. He dismissed DM with a "*advertiser censored** off" and never thought more of it.

After the first test drive he asked if they got the truck and was told Smich was sick. The first thing he asked Millard when he saw him on the 7th was "Did you get the truck?". How exactly was he expecting Millard to get that truck on a test drive? <modsnip>

IIRC I thought MB was out of town the weekend of May 11/12. Today we hear testimony that MB anx CN want to pick up Pedo? If MB was home she must have noticed the trailer kn her driveway.

He cared more about his dog than he did TB. Total psychopath. IMO

Reminds me of the video of Karla going back into her house and being more worried about her stuff. Only to find out that she was on video doing horrific things. MOO

The way I see the reliability of witness memory issue is that when a witness's testimony seems to support our own or the popular viewpoint, it is more likely to be believed and the witness seen as being truthful and having a good memory, IMO.

As well, when a witness's testimony contradicts our own opinion or the group think, it is less likely to be perceived as credible, IMO and we then think they are lying or have a conveniently poor memory. Assessing witness credibility is a highly subjective exercise, IMO.

I think as human beings, and not as purely detached, objective people, we all assess witness testimony according to our own perceptions, and the Crown, and both defenses in this case will expose and exploit what they too each perceive to be the strengths and weaknesses in the witnesses testimonies. It's a complex thing trying to arrive at the truth, IMO. I feel for the jury who must decide this case.

All MOO.

After the first test drive he asked if they got the truck and was told Smich was sick. The first thing he asked Millard when he saw him on the 7th was "Did you get the truck?". How exactly was he expecting Millard to get that truck on a test drive? <modsnip>

So AM expects DM to steal the truck - how the heck is he going to know any details? You think DM is going to incriminate himself fully to his buddy by telling him every single detail of the crime? <modsnip>

IIRC I thought MB was out of town the weekend of May 11/12. Today we hear testimony that MB anx CN want to pick up Pedo? If MB was home she must have noticed the trailer kn her driveway.

Are we sure she didn't stay somewhere else often? Seems to run in the family. MOO

CN knew where it was anyway.

Or drunk or high! Any way you slice it...quite the classy name to give your dog.

1- "¿Quien se echo un pedo?" = "who have just farted?"

2-"Ese wey se puso bien pedo." = "That dude is drunk as hell"

I saw AM's FB Baja photos of Pedo in the truck. He was a little guy, basically a ball of fluff, probably 8 weeks old or so. Tiny pup, probably diet change, enclosed space with a bunch of guys. It's not a name I'd have considered but given the circumstances it doesn't surprise me.

I've been adding Michalski's texts and other events to the timeline. One message that is standing out to me is May 7 @ 8:19am:

Michalski texts Millard, "I told her you guys were fine and it's not the first time this happened and won't be the last."

BBM. IMO this suggests Michalski was more knowledgeable of DM's plans than we've heard about through his testimony. You could also relate the message back to their prior conversation about DM needing to make $100,000 per month. Perhaps they were truly in the process of setting up a theft ring?

Sadly most people care more about dogs than they do their fellow man these days.

Agreed! I remember years ago watching the movie 'Earthquake" starring Lorne Green. One scene of people being killed, and the camera focuses on a puppy in the street almost being hit by debris. It got the biggest gasps.

So AM expects DM to steal the truck - how the heck is he going to know any details? You think DM is going to incriminate himself fully to his buddy by telling him every single detail of the crime? Come on, who is being naive?

These guys are all in it together. They all go on missions and they are all trusted. This in an organized crime ring of sorts, kinda like the mafia. They call it making your bones. Once you've been on a "mission" you can be trusted because you are just as guilty as everybody else in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member