Bosma Murder Trial 04.13.16 - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But MS gave AM his nickname....they were more than acquaintances....they were all loyal to their friend DM who was just arrested...MS had some heat toward him but was trying to clean things up, hence the phone call to AM to remove the drugs and get the toolbox. #1 has been arrested....MS was #2 now taking over....the all likely had a pact if anyone gets grabbed....they won't tat the other and will work hard to clean it up.

bbm Yes, I agree, and I posted this earlier this afternoon.

I am not convinced by AM's testimony on just what was said in the phone call between himself and MS. It seems to me AM wanted the heat off of himself and on to MS, if anything. As did MH, IMO. I think even more than being loyal to DM, which AM and MH seemed to demonstrate to some degree, IMO, they both were mostly concerned about their own situation and trying to avoid having any serious charges laid against them related to TB's crime, IMO.

All MOO.

Dungey asking about when the group first started stealing things. Michalski says he doesn't remember.
by Adam Carter 3:57 PM

Michalski says the first criminal thing he did with Millard' happened on Devil's night, Oct. 30. "He was the driving force," Michalski says. The idea was to steal plants from a nursery. "I think we were all drunk and on drugs and wanted to do something fun." They stole trees, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

The plants all went to Millard's garden, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 3:59 PM

The Bobcat theft was the second criminal act he did with Millard, Michalski says.
by Adam Carter 4:00 PM

BBM Uhm....What did I miss?

Didn't we hear earlier that the Bobcat theft was October 17th or something? :waitasec:

But MS gave AM his nickname....they were more than acquaintances....they were all loyal to their friend DM who was just arrested...MS had some heat toward him but was trying to clean things up, hence the phone call to AM to remove the drugs and get the toolbox. #1 has been arrested....MS was #2 now taking over....the all likely had a pact if anyone gets grabbed....they won't tat the other and will work hard to clean it up.

I totally agree with you and I don't know why some think that Smich is somehow DM's puppet and he was being set up by DM....Smich was more than willing to be a criminal without DM's help at other times when he was arrested for other crimes. I am very surprised that pillay did not ask more questions of AM about Smich..we still have no idea how DM and Smich ever started a friendship.

Didn't we hear earlier that the Bobcat theft was October 17th or something? :waitasec:

"“Need a lookout on a walkie-talkie tonight. 10 p.m. — 3 a.m.,” reads a text from Millard to Hagerman on Oct. 2. “$50 or credit towards future grabs. Interested?”"

"
In the dead of night on Oct. 20, Millard gathered his crew, court heard.At 3:21 a.m. Millard told Hagerman he was driving to Oakville to pick up Smich, and then heading over to get Hagerman. Meanwhile, two others, identified by Hagerman as Andrew Michalski and Steve Kenney, were sent on a scouting mission in Woodbridge, Ont., north of Toronto."

Your logic is not sitting well with me. Tim was not so desperate to sell his truck that he would fight back - unarmed - against two people, both (or one) of whom were holding a loaded gun in his face. That's just not how it went down.

You know this how? Maybe Tim thought the gun was fake? Maybe Tim didn't have fire and theft on his policy (not required). And as far as insurance go, there is no way they would pay the amount that he was looking to sell the truck for. So if the truck is stolen, he's likely going to lose 3-5K. Blue book value is far less than what people sell for. A lot less!

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
And once again Michalski and jury are back. #Bosma

Susan ClairmontVerified account ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Justice Goodman tells jury to disregard last question about Millard and other criminal activity. He then excuses jury for the day. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Jury excused, told to disregard Q about other criminal activity by #Millard. Back tomorrow morning #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 36s37 seconds ago
Jury is dismissed for the day.

Wrapping up this afternoon with legal arguments.

Michalski's testimony will resume tmrw at 10am. #Bosma

I wonder what DM's defense team was so worried about AM saying. MH already brought up other thefts.

So far, out of the evidence presented, it appears that DM, the psychopath, groomed a bunch of punks to do his bidding in exchange for favours, and MS was his first in command.

That's my impression, for what it's worth.

You know this how? Maybe Tim thought the gun was fake? Maybe Tim didn't have fire and theft on his policy (not required). And as far as insurance go, there is no way they would pay the amount that he was looking to sell the truck for. So if the truck is stolen, he's likely going to lose 3-5K. Blue book value is far less than what people sell for. A lot less!

Not buying it andreww.

More likely the guy who said ‘Should I steal from the a–hole or the nice guy?’ and his apprentice killed him in cold blood. MOO

So essentially, DM was their sugar daddy. Or, sugar brother? Either way, it's kind of disgusting.

moo

Although it's been clear to me from very early days, in a MOO kind of way, that DM is sociopathic or something very much like it, there has been a kind of pity? empthay? for just about as long. There is something clearly wrong with the man - he very much seems personality disordered and there is a cunning there, but there is also a pathetic, desperate element. In order to reign over his little fiefdom he had to bankroll a lot and surround himself with significantly younger people. I'm not a person who generally holds a lot of stock in ideas of evil, just damaged human beings. I have always sensed that Dellen Millard comes with a story that if we rolled enough years back we might find sad and compelling. When does a troubled child become an evil adult? Probably never. They probably just become a troubled adult with the power to leave a lot of destruction in their wake.

Not buying it andreww.

More likely the guy who said ‘Should I steal from the a–hole or the nice guy?’ and his apprentice killed him in cold blood. MOO

I'm not buying your theory either. Those guys brought a whole lot of trouble down on themselves for shooting Tim in that truck. Makes no sense.

Please stop the personalizing in posts. Address the post and not the poster.

:tyou:

I guess we're not going to find out if DM had a license to fly that helicopter. I still don't think he did. It certainly was not found with his other cards and ID in the Yukon.

MOO
Two pics from AM FB of a trip with DM in the chopper... March 2013 before and during flight
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00_chopper1.jpg
    00_chopper1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 00 andrew-michalski-helicopter with dellen march 2013.jpg
    00 andrew-michalski-helicopter with dellen march 2013.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 197
It would not surprise me if someone with IT's background had an ankle holster and gun with him on the test drive. He was with strangers, and his Israeli military experience would make him more cautious than most. IMO

Maybe on TV. But the reality is that handguns are extremely rare in Canada and very few people would use an ankle holster unless they were involved in something illegal. We just don't walk around carrying guns like is done south of the border.

If IT was carrying any weapon, I would put my money on a knife. Quicker, just as deadly in close quarters and 100% legal.

For those arguing that Tim would never have fought back I have to respectfully disagree that any of us have a clue how we would react in a situation like this until it happens. I described on these boards my reaction when two men attempted to rob me at knifepoint on a dark street and also have an experience with an idiot pulling a handgun out of his jacket as small gathering at my house years ago. In both cases I honestly might have stabbed or shot me I was so aggressive and insulting. My reactions were utterly illogical and bubbled up from some reservoir of I don't know what and it didn't feel like anything remotely controlled, measured or reasoned. I can say with assurance that most of us will simply be reacting and running on some primitive brain circuit that may have very little to do with what makes sense. In both cases for me I was shocked, completely shocked by my own behaviour once that first rush of autopilot wore off and I just had the time and space to be scared.

I'm not buying your theory either. Those guys brought a whole lot of trouble down on themselves for shooting Tim in that truck. Makes no sense.

I think he was going to be murdered, just not inside DM's new toy.

What brought a whole lot of trouble was their post actions and DM's confidence that his sycophant ways would get him through another crisis.

MOO

Again, DM and MS went to test drive a truck with the possible intent of purchase (imo, I could be wrong, but I'm certain this is what Tim thought).
The question "Maybe Tim thought the gun was a fake?"....who the heck brings a gun for a test drive?
Let's not forget, Tim and family are the victims, NOT DM and MS.
I don't know the Bosma family or any of their friends but I'm quite certain with a wife and child at home that he adores, given the opportunity, he would've walked away without the truck.
Again, strictly my opinion

None us know how TB reacted in that horrific moment to his heartless killer, but no matter what happened on that horrible night, we all know without any doubt that TB was the victim!!!!

All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members