Bosma Murder Trial 04.18.16 - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly but I'm still wondering how the LE got that DM murdered his dad and LB and that MS was in on the LB murder. Even if someone sang, evidence would be needed?

FWIW - Seemed odd to me to shoot one's self in the eye with a shotgun......unless....the victim had one heck of a long arm......JMO....there are earlier threads about WM in this forum. That was just one aspect that some of us here found a bit confusing about the ''suicide''/self inflicted fatal injury sustained by WM. In a nutshell, it was the 'involvement' of DM with LB (missing woman) that probably prompted LE to take a look at the victims in DM's circle.

It's lovely to know that not once has SH's or JV's name come up in any testimony about any dark or desperate "missions" for DM. I bring that up because after being exposed to so many people willing to look the other way or to actually participate in crimes for and with DM at his beckoning, it seems there were some who would not, IMO. That there were a few good apples that DM could not spoil and corrupt, kind of helps to restore my faith in humanity. I have to admit, since following this trial, it has taken a beating.

It's in my nature to see the good in people and more often than not it's easy to find, IMO. And then there are those rare and special people like SB, who has suffered a great personal tragedy in the loss of her sweet husband and her baby's dear daddy, and who has the grace and goodness within her to offer positive and healing energy to others through her work with Tim's Tribute and the Healing Tree. Sometimes the courage and capacity of the human spirit is truly awe-inspiring!

Yes, tonight I am reminded that there are indeed some wonderful, kind souls in this sometimes crazy and cruel world who use their time and talents to help and uplift others, and that is the main focus I need to dwell upon as it gives me great hope and resilience. I wish for hope, kindness and resilience to lift the hearts of all the good people here while we wait together for justice for TB and his loved ones. :rose::rose:

All MOO.
Truly right about SB and Tim's tribute...so giving even after so much heartbreak. I find my trust in strangers shaken after following this trial also on the ever ready with a watchful eye as to what i see around now. I never paid attention to vehicles and times of the day i happen to notice people doing things prior!

I sat in court today and the text messages they showed that were from AM said Kowalski. I was under the impression that Mi Negro was MS. It was never clarified but once he mentioned hanging out w/ Marlena to Mi Negro I then assumed it was one of MS's phones rather than AM.

Makes you wonder how this jobless criminal can afford two phones! ? Bad enough paying these ridiculous prices for one phone

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
To say10: "did you get the 3500's #?!"
Say10: "yessir." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Oct. 2, 2012: Millard: mission tonight? Say10: if Marlena and Aruthur are down to come, would be nice to have spotters

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Oct 2, 2012.
To say10: "Mission tonight?" "If Marlena & Arthur are down to come would be nice to have spotters." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
Say10 says "iuno. I'll tell u ina bit. Probably but I feel ****** atm." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 38s39 seconds ago
Oct 2012 millard-smich; talking about "missions" want marlena to be lookout so they can steal lawnmowers. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Plans for mission interspersed with Say10 complaining he's not feeling well, questions about walkie talkies, lookouts...

BBM

This girls testimony is going to be explosive. JMO I have a feeling she should be thanking her lucky stars that she didn't take the "high" (???) road like CN and talked. I truly think she saved her A$$ big time. Now I have a question re: CN. I understand from previous posts that nothing that gets brought up in this trial can be held against her with regard to her trial. Does that mean they can't bring that same evidence up in her trial? or that they can't find DM's guilty (If it is) verdict due to her testimony as evidence against her? If SKS could explain this to me,I would be grateful. TIA

I said before that I felt the core group was DM, MS and SS, and today's testimony just confirmed that to me. The info about the GPS was kept to just the "inner circle": DM, MS, and SS. Nobody else knew about it.

If there were levels of confidentiality and security in what DM shared with others, then, it shows that AM, MH and others were out of the main loop and should be left alone. SS deserves to be prosecuted, though, IMO.

[h=1]Tim Bosma Murder Trial: How police retrieved deleted messages from Millard’s iPhone | EXHIBIT #141[/h]
[video=youtube;_XwM1eNR5dM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XwM1eNR5dM&list=UUnsj4TU7mOQ-4l2HOaRekgA&index=1[/video]

"I gots no money... I need a job or some ****…I need a mission or whatever … I gotta get out of this place bro," the incoming message to Millard's phone reads.

The Millard phone responds: "I know bud. Next stage of life you're gonna chill with me at riverside. At least until we make an album. After that who knows."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6502283-bosma-trial-millard-texts-say10-about-trucks-like-tim-s/

So the game plan was for DM & MS to live together at Riverside? The term "mi negro" confuses me since it does translate into "my darling" or "my dear"- is that just DM being clever, or is it indicative of a true loving relationship between the two? DM seemed determined to help MS, with plans to even make an album together. Was it just another DM'er propping up the dreams of others to get what he wanted from them. Also, their gun acquisition(s) gave MS lot's of material to rap about. Hard to believe that talent like this is locked up behind bars. MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 53s54 seconds ago
Now Nov 5, 2012. Texts Javier Villada asking about KMs on red truck. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 46s47 seconds ago
After Bobcat theft, a msg "There's a GPS in that Bobcat!" Court has heard #Millard directed his mechanic to remove the GPS from machine

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 45s46 seconds ago
Schlatman at one point writes "Cops just left." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11s11 seconds ago
Nov. 10, 2012. An exchange of texts seems to be Millard and Smich trying to determine if their names show up when they message each other.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s12 seconds ago
Jury now seeing instant messages further linking the contacts "say10" and "mi negro" as one person whom the crown alleges is Mark Smich

Nov 10, 2012. 3-way exchange btwn say10, Millard phone and Millard email. Seems to be confusion around what name is popping up in convo

BBM

Think how much hurt and damage might have been avoided if LE had followed up on that Bobcat theft and charged DM and SS and who knows who else. (Not criticizing LE..I know in the big scheme of things and how busy they are, this probably was not at the top of their priority list...just making a simple hindsight statement)

"I gots no money... I need a job or some ****…I need a mission or whatever … I gotta get out of this place bro," the incoming message to Millard's phone reads.

The Millard phone responds: "I know bud. Next stage of life you're gonna chill with me at riverside. At least until we make an album. After that who knows."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6502283-bosma-trial-millard-texts-say10-about-trucks-like-tim-s/

So the game plan was for DM & MS to live together at Riverside? The term "mi negro" confuses me since it does translate into "my darling" or "my dear"- is that just DM being clever, or is it indicative of a true loving relationship between the two? DM seemed determined to help MS, with plans to even make an album together. Was it just another DM'er propping up the dreams of others to get what he wanted from them. Also, their gun acquisition(s) gave MS lot's of material to rap about. Hard to believe that talent like this is locked up behind bars. MOO

All evidence is the the two were really close buds until the got caught and DM not only threw MS under the bus but drove over him too. MS was probably fearing the incinerator next - knowing DM had used it before to make people disappear, and perhaps not being certain on who (SS?) might help DM in that particular mission. I think when MS was sweating about n****s hunting him down, it was because DM still had at least one close ally on the outside that knew everything.

BBM

Think how much hurt and damage might have been avoided if LE had followed up on that Bobcat theft and charged DM and SS and who knows who else. (Not criticizing LE..I know in the big scheme of things and how busy they are, this probably was not at the top of their priority list...just making a simple hindsight statement)
Maybe if LE visited the hangar, word got back to WM by one of the legit employees. IMHO, the MA operation was full tilt forward getting ready for the MRO license to come in. Perhaps WM knew that DM had a little "five finger discount" problem. I can't even imagine how SS occupied space in the hangar, let alone process stolen equipment, knowing that guys like AS and other's WM had put into place were trying to get an MRO off the ground. Still don't understand why SS isn't facing accessory charges- after all, he was working away on TB's truck knowing full well who's truck it was. Hopefully his performance on the stand was sufficient for LE to lay charges against him. MOO

All evidence is the the two were really close buds until the got caught and DM not only threw MS under the bus but drove over him too. MS was probably fearing the incinerator next - knowing DM had used it before to make people disappear, and perhaps not being certain on who (SS?) might help DM in that particular mission. I think when MS was sweating about n****s hunting him down, it was because DM still had at least one close ally on the outside that knew everything.

And seeing how DM is now treating his closest bud MS: The incinerator was bought to be used. IMHO the friends & girlfriends of these two idiots should be thankful that they were caught. IF anyone in their inner circle at anytime started having second thoughts or a strained relationship, whatever,... they were not LIKELY going to get away if they thought they were a threat to their lifestyle choices. It makes me wonder what LB knew

DM speaks as if WM had to report to him about his finances. I personally find the conversation about having to plan his dad's funeral- like get him cremated and then have a reception at a restaurant 2 weeks later? He couldn't even plan the funeral- IIRC, DM got the notice in the newspaper the same day the reception was. MOO

And he referred to all the details he needed to tend to as "projects". That almost tells me that his mind was going a mile a minute in the planning. JMO

And seeing how DM is now treating his closest bud MS: The incinerator was bought to be used. IMHO the friends & girlfriends of these two idiots should be thankful that they were caught. IF anyone in their inner circle at anytime started having second thoughts or a strained relationship, whatever,... they were not LIKELY going to get away if they thought they were a threat to their lifestyle choices. It makes me wonder what LB knew

I was just thinking the same thing. I really wonder if maybe LB knew "too much" and was dangerous to DM and his "missions".

MOO.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Seeing photo attached to last text. Shows a black pick-up truck.

Oct 1, 2012. W say10. there's a photo sent from say10 of what looks like a truck. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Jury seeing more texts between killed phone and "say10" talking about a "3500" with a picture of a black pickup from Oct 2012 #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Sept 2012 millard talking to man named iishoo about buying a 380. Brand new gun he cld have by weekend if he pays extra. @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Oct. 1, 2012. Millard: did you get the 3500s #?!?! Say 10: Yessirr

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
In one convo with "Iisho," #Millard is asking about a "3 eighty" and whether it's new. Crown believes #Bosma shot with a 380 gun
This is a different 3500s right (ammunition?) not the same as the 3500# for the truck - correct?

Now messages on March 20 2012. From Millard to mi negro:

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
"Move towards a license. Don't put it down. This past week I've seen sooo many opportunities for little jobs that would balance out...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
...the flow of cash cigarettes and booze, so that big missions you could get way bigger (payoffs)." #Bosma

BBM - Is DM saying that MS needs to start 'working' to offset the cash, cigarettes and alcohol DM is giving him?

This is a different 3500s right (ammunition?) not the same as the 3500# for the truck - correct?

3500 = dodge truck, including in the 2012 tweets. Obviously they just didn't mean Tim's back then. But we know DM put a year (or five days of it) into getting himself a Dodge Ram 3500.

No 3500 ammunition.

Not ammo, this appears to be one or more Dodge 3500 trucks that MS had scouted for DM.
DM appears to have wanted the number. Phone?

ETA - ArianeEmory beat me to it... :)

my opinion only

Nice catch, this is the first thing that's made MS's paranoia make sense.

It seems he was really groomed and set up to be a fall guy if needed. And only required payment in booze, cigs and pocket money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member