Bosma Murder Trial 04.18.16 - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bothering me that text professing deep brotherly love. Then why have all of DM's friends that testified indicate that Smich wasn't around much, that they didn't get on, they weren't close. My BS meter is going through the roof right now.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Msg between smich and millard- "I love u my knee grow. I love u a whole lot. Like large.big.huge.monstrously.1/2

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 43s43 seconds ago
"You r really like the brother I never really had" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 28s29 seconds ago
We r now on break. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Wow! I had been waiting for something like that for quite a time ..........

bbm
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=knee+grow

the "save" in which someone says when there is an african american around and happens to hear your racial slurs
white dude-- whats up, my negros?
offended black dude-- SAY WHAT?!
white dude-- i said whats up... my knee grows...

"Getting you a G1" sounds like what one significant other would say to their license-less partner. LOL. JMO

So far today... fascinating evidence. Earlier evidence and again today, Say10 = MS, Mi Negro = AM.

Phone Forensic Evidence today shows... more quantity of E-comms between DM and MS than quantity between DM and AM. (although perhaps DM and AM had more face to face comms)
DM Phone Communicated with Say10 (Mark Smich) 3,042 times. With Mi Negro (Andrew Michalski), 2,442. With Juice (???) , 73. With Yes You+May 1(???) ,144

If the number of E-communications is at all indicative of friendship level, it would show that DM was very close to MS, perhaps closer than he was to AM.
Evidence also shows a close bromance between DM and AM. Combining these two, it could be interpreted that while DM and AM were close, there was an even closer relationship between DM and MS, (evidence shows a MS tendency toward violence) could explain why DM and MS were the two perps who executed the TB murder mission.

AM seemed interested in the missions but reluctance to violence, per the "f-off" response to DM's "a$$hole or the nice guy" question, which IMO, was likely more about which person to kill, not which truck to steal. But AM's testimony was deflected toward which truck, to protect his friend from the ramifications of the truth about the question that was actually asked.

One possible takeaway from the forthcoming DM phone data retrieval might be messages where DM outlines his true intents prior to the "mission".

Fingers crossed here...

my opinion only

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 10s10 seconds ago
Witness has made a big spread sheet w communications sent w who he was asked to mine data on. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Total number of "contacts" (which includes all texts calls GPS etc) in the Millard phone is 26,160. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Total number of "contacts" in Millard iPhone — all chats, messages, etc. — is 26,160.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 40s41 seconds ago
On millards device alone 26,150 calls. Msg's chats. An enormous job to go through everything. @AM900CHML @timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont now4 seconds ago
Communicated with Say10 3,042 times. With Mi Negro, 2,442. With Juice, 73. With Yes You+May 1,144.
Looks favorable that the count levels are high. Likely not too many overwritten.

When did MS get the DUI? Was it before the text about getting him a G1? Did he get the DUI without a licence? :waitasec:

ETA: That was in 2009. Sounds like if he did have a license at the time, he just let it lapse after the suspension was over. So he'd have to start all over 3 years later? Or there was no license at the time of the DUI and he was waiting to actually apply for one? Is there a wait period after a charge like that? And where is the charge of driving without a license if that's the case? Or was it all included in the DUI charge? So confusing.

Wow. Is this Smich to Millard or the other way around? Sounds like a real bromance...

IMO this would likely be from DM to AM... extraction from DM phone, earlier testimony showed Mi Negro is AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Court has resumed. The jury is back. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 58s59 seconds ago
#Bosma jury is back. Looking at a contact list from Dellen #Millard's phone

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 12s12 seconds ago
Jury is back. #TimBosma @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 45s45 seconds ago
Harrison is talking about adding contacts to your address book in an iPhone. Seeing 34 contacts listed in Millard's phone. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s41 seconds ago
We're back with jury and forensic data expert Harrison. About to see Millard text messages. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 18s18 seconds ago
Jury now seeing the list of Dellen Millard's contacts police extracted from his phone. #Bosma

DM clearly felt invincible. The theft targets were clearly getting bigger and bigger, and there seemed to be no fear. His minions likely felt the same way, though in a vicarious nature with DM's own sense of invincibility...an, "if Dell says it's safe, they it's obviously safe", sort of way.

I'd think they would have had more of a sense of "why is this rich guy helping to steal stuff that he and I want instead of just paying for it?" :waitasec:

Puts a whole new thought process on those early reports of how he was always generous and buying things for his friends. Looks like there were always some kind of strings attached to that arrangement.

MOO

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
It includes a number of nicknames, including someone named "Mi Negro" whom Millard contacted 2442 times between jan 2012 and May 2013 #Bosma

Seeing three messages received by iPhone from "mi negro" on March 14, 2012. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s59 seconds ago
First says "I love u my kneegrow." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Texts from Millard's phone expresses "love" and calls the contact "the brother I never had" #Bosma

March 14, 2012. "I love u my kneegrow," says Millard to Mi Negro. "I love you a whole lot..." etc. is the reply. #Bosma

Second says "I love you a whole lot like large. Big huge monstrously massive ... You're really the brother I never had" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
(Third is a repeat) #Bosma

Now messages on March 20 2012. From Millard to mi negro:

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
"Move towards a license. Don't put it down. This past week I've seen sooo many opportunities for little jobs that would balance out...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 13s13 seconds ago
...the flow of cash cigarettes and booze, so that big missions you could get way bigger (payoffs)." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s19 seconds ago
March 24, 2012. Millard to Say10: "I think we can grab that truck I need before I go to the states next, they are common enough it...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
...doesn't have to be that one, it just has to be a dodge3500, red's just a bonus."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 48s49 seconds ago
In messages from March 2012 on Millard's phone, discussion about needing to steal a Dodge 3500. And need for a "proper plan." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 23s24 seconds ago
April 15, 2012: Millard to Say10: "five fingered you some practice ammo." Say10: "I did research. The short ones are old for what u got..."

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 19s20 seconds ago
To Say10: "these ones I grabbed are the short 380s"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s26 seconds ago
Now a convo about grabbing a truck. "...It just has to be a dodge3500, reds just a bonus." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s14 seconds ago
In Apr 2012, discussion about stealing ammo for practice. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
Now seeing a convo on April 15, 2012 about ammo. Talking about the diff btwn .380 and 9mm. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13s14 seconds ago
March 2012 millard I phone to smich. "I thk we can grab that truck before I go to US. They r common enough. needs to be 3500. @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10s11 seconds ago
Texts between what the crown alleges are Smich and Millard show they were planning on stealing a dodge 3500 pickup as far back as 2012#Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s14 seconds ago
Seeing photo attached to text from Millard iPhone to Say10. Appears to show pile of bullets.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
(Some of these exchanges are long and with the back and forth it is too difficult to tweet verbatim--will do so when I can). #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18s18 seconds ago
jury sees a photo of bullets sent to #Millard phone. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13s14 seconds ago
Smich to millard. Yeah- we need a proper plan though. Let's make that plan. We can't make any mistake"@AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
It includes a number of nicknames, including someone named "Mi Negro" whom Millard contacted 2442 times between jan 2012 and May 2013 #Bosma

Seeing three messages received by iPhone from "mi negro" on March 14, 2012. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s59 seconds ago
First says "I love u my kneegrow." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Texts from Millard's phone expresses "love" and calls the contact "the brother I never had" #Bosma

March 14, 2012. "I love u my kneegrow," says Millard to Mi Negro. "I love you a whole lot..." etc. is the reply. #Bosma

Second says "I love you a whole lot like large. Big huge monstrously massive ... You're really the brother I never had" #Bosma

Funny...AM didn't really indicate that he and DM were all that close or that they had this "brotherly" love. In fact, he claims he didn't even talk to him for pretty much a whole week while he was living in his house. :waitasec:

MOO

I am not sure anyone is currently following AC's blog - meterclicks could only do it until lunch..

Any volunteers?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s52 seconds ago
Now onto May 4, 2012. 2 messages to say10 (from Millard phone). Says "let's get to work, for@some@empires to build." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 43s44 seconds ago
Next: "Part a) getting you a base & me a dodge 3500." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s23 seconds ago
Now a text from mi negro on May 12, 2012. Part reads: "I'm ****in hungry now for a mission too..." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 33s33 seconds ago
May 12, 2012: From Mi Negro "I'm ****in hungry now for a mission too and I know I've been slackin on that lately"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s9 seconds ago
May 16, 2012 Millard to Shaner: Soon I'm going to want you to put together a home made incinerator."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
May 16, 2012 to "Shaner": "soon I'm going to want you to put together a homemade incinerator..." #Bosma

So far today... fascinating evidence. Earlier evidence and again today, Say10 = MS, Mi Negro = AM.

Phone Forensic Evidence today shows... more quantity of E-comms between DM and MS than quantity between DM and AM. (although perhaps DM and AM had more face to face comms)

If the number of E-communications is at all indicative of friendship level, it would show that DM was very close to MS, perhaps closer than he was to AM.
Evidence also shows a close bromance between DM and AM. Combining these two, it could be interpreted that while DM and AM were close, there was an even closer relationship between DM and MS, (evidence shows a MS tendency toward violence) could explain why DM and MS were the two perps who executed the TB murder mission.

AM seemed interested in the missions but reluctance to violence, per the "f-off" response to DM's "a$$hole or the nice guy" question, which IMO, was likely more about which person to kill, not which truck to steal. But AM's testimony was deflected toward which truck, to protect his friend from the ramifications of the truth about the question that was actually asked.

One possible takeaway from the forthcoming DM phone data retrieval might be messages where DM outlines his true intents prior to the "mission".

Fingers crossed here...

my opinion only

bbm Did we hear evidence of MS's tendency toward violence? IIRC, it mentioned by BD, MS's best friend that MS watched violent videos, and we've heard that he played violent first-shooter video games, as did they all, IMO. IIRC, BD said that at times MS was short-tempered, angry and agitated, and during those times, BD said he felt intimidated by MS, but I can't recall any testimony about him being violent, IMO.

I'd really like to know if I missed that evidence, or if my recollection is wrong. TIA. Also, I don't recall, was MS's role as "the killer" in a video mentioned in court yet? It seems to me it may have been, but I'm unsure, IMO.

Also let's not forget DM's text where he said AM would make a good wife, IMO. lol DM likely had lots of bromances brewing and simmering among his underlings, IMO, including MS, IMO, and DM was likely not loyal to any one of them "imparticular", IMO.

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member