Bosma Murder Trial 04.18.16 - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck was DM so "swamped" with in Feb. 2012? It's not as if he had a job, or anything.

I do find it rather curious he was planning to steal a truck more than a year before he did it, though.

Nacra18 sail boat

attachment.php

Attachments

• nacra.jpg
    nacra.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 277
I agree, and TD must think so too or he would have cross-examined the witness, IMO.

All MOO.

I still think the shifting goal posts on the standard of admissibility of evidence is strange. How is it that other evidence on DM's character is inadmissible because it's not directly relevant to the charges in this trial, yet MS's rap lyrics are admissible? As far as I'm concerned, they are just typical rap lyrics, and if they indeed implied a direct proclivity to murder, then every rapper should be picked up right now and charged. IMO, though I personally detest rap, and detest MS, I have to wonder why those are allowed into evidence. WTH do they prove?

IMO, Agree with these two posts. I also agree laywer TD would of spent time if he felt relevant. Although the witness could only acknowledge the lyric was found on the ipad, not any intent, or comment on MS gangsta persona. It likely will come up with MS gf testimony. But as above, not a big deal. I think actual texting when they can connect to other devices with this witness hopefully will be more of a smoking gun proof of intent.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Msg between smich and millard- "I love u my knee grow. I love u a whole lot. Like large.big.huge.monstrously.1/2

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 43s43 seconds ago
"You r really like the brother I never really had" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 28s29 seconds ago
We r now on break. @AM900CHML #timbosma

Did Smich have his G1 when he was arrested?

I'm guessing NAB means to steal.

DM plans to steal this and to steal that and when he has gotten all then would follow missions and chilling. So, the nabbing seems to be different from being on mission?

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Msg between smich and millard- "I love u my knee grow. I love u a whole lot. Like large.big.huge.monstrously.1/2

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 43s43 seconds ago
"You r really like the brother I never really had" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Wow. Is this Smich to Millard or the other way around? Sounds like a real bromance...

Michalski alerted Millard about a sailboat he saw at the lake when he was down there. Helping out his buddy to NAB a sailboat perhaps?

DM clearly felt invincible. The theft targets were clearly getting bigger and bigger, and there seemed to be no fear. His minions likely felt the same way, though in a vicarious nature with DM's own sense of invincibility...an, "if Dell says it's safe, they it's obviously safe", sort of way.

DM plans to steal this and to steal that and when he has gotten all then would follow missions and chilling. So, the nabbing seems to be different from being on mission?

I can't make sense of it. These guys are right off the deep end - it all seems so ... trivial to them.

What the heck was DM so "swamped" with in Feb. 2012? It's not as if he had a job, or anything.

I do find it rather curious he was planning to steal a truck more than a year before he did it, though.

They were originally planning to go to Baja again in 2012 but that didn't happen for some reason. So no doubt he was planning to steal a truck as early as then to make it to the race in May 2012.

MOO

As per DM's text to LW2 via Susan Clairmont's Twitter: May 5, 2013 Dell: "working on trading one of my gas trucks for a diesel." Then: "put about 5 full days into it, over the past 12 months."

DM was planning to steal a truck for the past year, IMO, but of course he told LW2 he was just planning to do a trade, IMO. DM must have a very long nose, IMO.

All MOO.

I was doing some looking up of Kowalski Mi Negro. I looked each part of that name up and got..
Kowalski, if from Madagascar. He was the brains and drew up plans.
Mi, Millatary intelligence. This person investigates, makes plans and reports to commander for decision making process.
Negro, is also a commonly used word in Argentina that referred to Close friend and partner. Not race or color specific.

I find the above fitting for AM'S role of the "missions" and all MOO of course.

I was doing some looking up of Kowalski Mi Negro. I looked each part of that name up and got..
Mi, Millatary intelligence. This person investigates, makes plans and reports to commander for decision making process.
Negro, is also a commonly used word in Argentina that referred to Close friend and partner. Not race or color specific.

Mi in spanish also merely means "my" and we have heard that DM spoke decent spanish.....

mi = my in Spanish

Mi in spanish also merely means "my" and we have heard that DM spoke decent spanish.....

It means "my darling" or "my honey" in Spanish.

But knowing these guys, it may also have meant "my slave" to them.

MOO

Off to lunch now. I need calories to sustain me for the afternoon testimony! :)

It means "my darling" or "my honey" in Spanish.

But knowing these guys, it may also have meant "my slave" to them.

MOO

totally agree that the whole phrase "mi negro" can be used in this way......mi=my and negro although technically translates to black, can be used as a term of endearment like "honey"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez