DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
To say10: "did you get the 3500's #?!"
Say10: "yessir." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Oct. 2, 2012: Millard: mission tonight? Say10: if Marlena and Aruthur are down to come, would be nice to have spotters

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Oct 2, 2012.
To say10: "Mission tonight?" "If Marlena & Arthur are down to come would be nice to have spotters." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 57s58 seconds ago
Say10 says "iuno. I'll tell u ina bit. Probably but I feel ****** atm." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 38s39 seconds ago
Oct 2012 millard-smich; talking about "missions" want marlena to be lookout so they can steal lawnmowers. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s31 seconds ago
Plans for mission interspersed with Say10 complaining he's not feeling well, questions about walkie talkies, lookouts...

All of these deleted - and - recovered texts with so much detail (even though they thought they were being 'stealthy') make me so curious to see what sort of things were texted during his father's death and when Laura disappeared. I can only imagine they left a nice little technical trail of breadcrumbs for LE for both of those cases, too.

A message from Millard to Say 10 in Oct 2012, asking "mission tonight? If marlena and Arthur are down to come, would be nice to have spotters."
by Adam Carter 2:46 PM

***well well, are we going to be hearing from Arthur about his participation in "missions" as well? :waitasec:

In some of these texts from this date, a text from Millard's phone asks a few people if they're able to help with being a lookout on a "mission." Matt Hagerman is one of those people.
by Adam Carter 2:49 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
now jury seeing conversation about stealing the lawnmowers -- we have seen parts of this from other witnesses & their devices. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 59s60 seconds ago
Millard iPhone contacting a number of people asking if they would be a lookout that night for $50.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
More on Oct. 2, 2012. Seeing many msgs from Millard phone to others (incl Matt Hagerman, say10, chris zzz) re: a mission. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
One friend begs off to prep for a job interview but says: Good luck with your missions tho!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s41 seconds ago
Appears to be mission to steal two riding law mowers that the jury has heard about before.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now4 seconds ago
Oct. 3, 2012. From Millard phone (to unknown): "just got home, empty handed." #Bosma

Confused about the purchase of the 380 from Ish who is wmj. cops say he sold the gun to DM but that it was used to kill his father...if they are saying now that the gun was used on TB...how did that gun never get confiscated if WM killed himself? Surely the gun would have been looked at and taken because it was an illegal gun.

So up until this point (even with the "bring a change of clothes" text from last week) I was uncertain of the level of knowledge of MS with respect to what DM's plan was for the evening of May 6. These messages today are, for me, enough to show he was aware of the full plan. MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s23 seconds ago
Oct. 8, 2012. Say10: Yeaow. 3500 Mi negro

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
Another text from Millard's phone to "say10" calls him "a bro from another hoe" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s22 seconds ago
Now texts jury has seen before about stealing maple trees.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s14 seconds ago
Another #Smich lyric "it’s all about me, you, myself and my greed, get TXDEED, we be takin Anything we need." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
Oct 8, 2012.
Say10: "Yeaow. 3500 mi negro."
(Also sends a rhyme 'we be taking anything we need, that means everything indeed). #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s12 seconds ago
Oct 2012 smich to millard; "it's all about u, me + my greed.Tx deed we be taking anything we need. Everything indeed."@AM900CHML #TimBosma

Oct. 8, 2012. Say10: Yeaow. 3500 Mi negro

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
Another text from Millard's phone to "say10" calls him "a bro from another hoe" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 21s22 seconds ago
Now texts jury has seen before about stealing maple trees.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s14 seconds ago
Another #Smich lyric "it’s all about me, you, myself and my greed, get TXDEED, we be takin Anything we need." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6s7 seconds ago
Oct 8, 2012.
Say10: "Yeaow. 3500 mi negro."
(Also sends a rhyme 'we be taking anything we need, that means everything indeed). #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s12 seconds ago
Oct 2012 smich to millard; "it's all about u, me + my greed.Tx deed we be taking anything we need. Everything indeed."@AM900CHML #TimBosma

Seems to me DM found a "kindred spirit" in MS.....MS was willing to cross lines that the rest of his entourage wasn't....MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10s11 seconds ago
Oct. 19, 2012. Again texts to multiple people incl say10, Villada, Hagerman. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 58s58 seconds ago
Oct 19 2012 talking about mission stealing trees. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s37 seconds ago
Leitch is reading part of Millard cell phone in the texts. Harrison is reading aloud the texts from others. He has a strong Welch accent.

Still the long text exchange jury has seen before about mission that sees Bobcat stolen.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 21s22 seconds ago
(We've seen texts from oct 19, 2012 previously -- re: bobcat theft). #Bosma

We've seen pieces of these messages before, coming from extractions from Matt Hagerman's phone and Andrew Michalski's phone. Now we're seeing them expanded.
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

A message from Say 10 to the Millard phone: "It's all about me, you, myself and my greed to get TXDeed, we be taking anything we need that means everything, indeed." Millard answers: "Nice rhyme."
by Adam Carter 2:52 PM

Millard says he has to take off, and calls Say 10 a "bro from another hoe."
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

Court now seeing messages between Millard and Matt Hagerman/Andrew Michalski about the theft of the Bobcat in October of 2012.
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

Confused about the purchase of the 380 from Ish who is wmj. cops say he sold the gun to DM but that it was used to kill his father...if they are saying now that the gun was used on TB...how did that gun never get confiscated if WM killed himself? Surely the gun would have been looked at and taken because it was an illegal gun.

He stole "practice ammo" and had a pic of a gun on his computer as early as Feb 2012, so I'm guessing the gun purchase from Ish is for a different gun than the one we saw pictures of. And that may have been confiscated at the time of WM's death. We'll have to wait for that trial to figure out the whole puzzle about the guns I think.

And since he had .380 ammo, I guess they were both .380 guns?

MOO

I've been wondering this for a while!

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
Millard is offering everyone $100 to be a lookout "upon mission success." Jury has heard the lookouts were never actually paid.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 38s39 seconds ago
now looking at messages, some of which we've seen, regarding theft of Bobcat tractor in Oct 2012. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 54s54 seconds ago
Jury revisiting text conversation between Millard and Hagerman, no doubt to reinforce this data is taken from Millard's phone #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
This version includes Andrew Michalski to show Millard's phone orchestrating a "mission" with multiple people taking part #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
Convo(s) continues early into am on Oct. 20. #Bosma

The investigators and Crown prosecutors on this case are phenomenal IMHO! Imagine their delight when they were able to access all these damning messages! They are hard to digest, especially for TB's family, but I imagine they too feel very grateful for the incredible combined effort of so many dedicated professionals seeking justice for TB.

All MOO.

Texts describe the plans on the night the Bobcat was stolen, and then the discovery that it had a GPS. A message from the Millard phone to Say 10: "Only me you & Shane know about gps, let's keep it that way."
by Adam Carter 3:03 PM

I've been wondering this for a while!

If a non registered illegal handgun was all of a sudden found in a suicide of a 70 year old man, I would say would immediately look suspicious enough to raise a red flag and he should have been caught right there and then.

Texts describe the plans on the night the Bobcat was stolen, and then the discovery that it had a GPS. A message from the Millard phone to Say 10: "Only me you & Shane know about gps, let's keep it that way."

Wow so Shane knew nothing huh?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 32s32 seconds ago
Oct. 20, 2012. Texts at 3:20 a.m. as Millard phone and friends head out to do mission. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
In the midst of talking about their mission, Millard and friends joke about "boners" and holistic medicine.

Oct 20, 2912. Millard texts say10 phone "there's a GPS on that bobcat!" Says Shane found it. #Bosma

"I haven't slept, went right back to airport to do damage control," he writes. "Only me you & Shane know about GPS. Let's keep it that way."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 53s53 seconds ago
Then Shaner texts: "cops just left." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 30s30 seconds ago
Oct 20 2012 millard wants bob cat moved to farm. police come looking for it. Has GPS. Shane found it. Cops just left hangar. @AM900CHML

Is this the GPS that SS innocently removed?

EDIT: I wonder if DM/MS spent some time (somewhere) on the night of May 6 making sure Tim's truck didn't have a tracker of any kind. Also something to think about in the context of Tim's phone being tossed, and who tossed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214