Bosma Murder Trial 04.18.16 - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another message from Millard's iPhone: "Don't take it personal serious downsizing, my dads death has put the financial screws to me."
by Adam Carter 3:17 PM

Now taking afternoon recess, back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 3:18 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 25s25 seconds ago
A text from "Mi Negro" suggests Smich changed numbers and gave his old phone to his girlfriend Marlena Meneses #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13s13 seconds ago
Jury on break

What can Pillay/Sachak and TD possibly do here to cast reasonable doubt on any of this testimony?

I am confused about the mi negro being both MS and possibly AM as per last Thursday's testimony, IMO. Am I the alone in my confusion?

All MOO.

I had the same thought, but my (VERY VAGUE) memory is that he admitted to removing the GPS, but pretended not to know why he was removing it. Not directly contradicted by texts, if my memory serves.
I think if anything it would just prove to the Jury that SS lied thru his teeth. Imagine that- he even entertained LE way back then! IMHO, anything SS said was one big pile of you know what! MOO

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9s10 seconds ago
Millard; " renogiating deals w banks. A lot going on really fast" talks about going back to old business. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

And what "old business" would that be?

He really did have an issue with his father getting involved in the hangar activities and trying to deter him from his "old business" of using it as a warehouse for stolen goods from his "missions". But he also apparently didn't realize how much debt WM had gone into the make the "new business" happen.

MOO

What can Pillay/Sachak and TD possibly do here to cast reasonable doubt on any of this testimony?

I am confused about the mi negro being both MS and possibly AM as per last Thursday's testimony, IMO. Am I the alone in my confusion?

All MOO.
Oh- isn't it just young men being wild and frisky?? Having fun? Isn't that Sachaks favourite excuse??MOO

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9s10 seconds ago
Millard; " renogiating deals w banks. A lot going on really fast" talks about going back to old business. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

And what "old business" would that be?

He really did have an issue with his father getting involved in the hangar activities and trying to deter him from his "old business" of using it as a warehouse for stolen goods from his "missions". But he also apparently didn't realize how much debt WM had gone into the make the "new business" happen.

MOO

Yep. I bet DM was enraged when he realized that there would be no magical money falling into his lap after WM's death, and that played a part in his escalation.

All MOO.

AM is Mi Negro in MS's contact list.
MS is Say10 in DM's contact list.
DM and MS call each other Mi Negro in some text messages.

Think that's how it goes.

Another message from Millard's iPhone: "Don't take it personal serious downsizing, my dads death has put the financial screws to me."
by Adam Carter 3:17 PM

Now taking afternoon recess, back in 20 mins.
by Adam Carter 3:18 PM

This text shows how callous cold-hearted DM actually is, IMO. DM seems to care only about his Dad's death in terms of the financial position DM then found himself in, and also it implies to whomever he texted to that DM wasn't to blame for having to lay the person off, it was WM's fault, IMO.

All MOO.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
It appears Say10 and Mi Negro are both Smich.

Oh- isn't it just young men being wild and frisky?? Having fun? Isn't that Sachaks favourite excuse??MOO

Yes and all out in the open, except that DM had deleted all those messages, IMO. Dang!

All MOO.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Kinks suggests taking out a loan to pay them off. Millard writes "yea I might have to do that." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 58s59 seconds ago
Jury seeing a text from Millard saying "turns out my dad was hiding debts" contact kinks suggests "getting loan" #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 23s24 seconds ago
Further texts talking about "having the financial screws put to me" #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 59s59 seconds ago
Next on screen is a convo w Steven Kenny about a cheque and financial situation of biz. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 33s33 seconds ago
Millard; "still under a lot of pressure. My dad was hiding debts. My dads death has put financial screws to me."@AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
Then from mi negro: "hi Dell its Marlena." She's looking for Mark's new #. #Bosma

Pillay is going to have to pull another rabbit out of that hat full of half-baked defenses...

with MS's aspiring rap career I took "album" to mean record album, not photo album....MOO

Possibly but I'm still wondering how the LE got that DM murdered his dad and LB and that MS was in on the LB murder. Even if someone sang, evidence would be needed?

Possibly but I'm still wondering how the LE got that DM murdered his dad and LB and that MS was in on the LB murder. Even if someone sang, evidence would be needed?

I would bet money that we aren't seeing ALL of the text messages from these phones....it has been previously pointed out that key dates leading up to the murders of LB and WM are missing from this exhibit.....I think these will be key in future trials....MOO

All MOO.

I think that AM was listed in MS's contacts as Kowalski Mi Negro.

Members aren't here to bicker or chastise others and tell them how to post. If you have a problem with a post, use the Alert feature and let Mods deal with it. Do NOT try to moderate the board on your own.

I have a feeling there is a treasure trove of data relating to LB and WM on DM's cell phone. The testimony today seems to be skipping over key dates relating to those two cases.

Is there a thread here at WS where I can read up on this? Thanks in advance.

Is there a thread here at WS where I can read up on this? Thanks in advance.

Here are Laura's and Wayne's starting threads, respectively. Those threads/cases are locked for now, I guess until the trials (not a mod).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Smich-charged-w-Murder-in-the-First-Degree-1

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ard-Charged-with-Murder-in-the-First-Degree-1

Edited to add: Wow, I didn't realize (we? the police? someone?) put Laura's disappearance together so quickly with DM.

While it certainly looks bad for SS, I suspect the reason he was never charged has something to do with LE not being able to prove he actually knew the Bobcat was stolen. It seems obvious he did, but seeming obvious and proving it are two different things.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member