Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 26s27 seconds ago
May 9 2013 Millard texts Shaner "I can't stop thinking about why that family's going through" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
At 9:49pm Millard phone to Shaner: "I can't stop thinking about what that family's going through." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 48s49 seconds ago
May 9, 9:49pm to Shaner "I can't stop thinking about what that family's going through.... I want to take it back but i'm a little concerned

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 46s47 seconds ago
At 9:53pm Millard phone texts "here." Then a call to Kinks. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 28s29 seconds ago
Millard: I want to take it back, but I'm a little concerned out how that's going to play out.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 51s52 seconds ago
Then convo w Shaner:I want to take it back but I'm a little concerned about how that's going to play out." #Bosma

It's around now that Millard texts Schlatman and says "I can't stop thinking about what that family is going through."
by Adam Carter 12:50 PM

There's a call from Rabbit at 11:34 p.m., followed by a text: "Dellen... what is happening??? You got me concerned..."
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

Now looking at Friday, May 10.
by Adam Carter 12:52 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 43s44 seconds ago
Shaner says Ya thats a tough call man. Have you considered goin to cops? Tell em ya bought this truck but you think its warm

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 40s41 seconds ago
Shaner: Shaner: Ya, that's a tough call man. Have you considered goin to cops? Tell me ya bought this truck but you think it's warm.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 28s29 seconds ago
That was the text conversation the jury heard earlier where Schlatman confronted Millard about the #Bosma truck

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s15 seconds ago
#Millard says "hypothetically, if it is the same truck, I'm in hot water. What truck?"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
At 11:39pm a call from Rabbit. Then a text from Rabbit: "Dellen...what is happening?? You got me concerned." #Bosma

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 52s52 seconds ago
Now looking at Friday, May 10. #TimBosma #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 50s50 seconds ago
Now onto May 10. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
At 12:10am, a call from Rabbit. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s25 seconds ago
Rabbit is worried about #Millard by this point.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 36s37 seconds ago
828 pm millard tells buddy "something turned sour. Gonna be busy until midnight."@AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 29s30 seconds ago
Now texts from May 10. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s29 seconds ago
At 1:23am a text from Juice: "what up bro."
1:51am from YYM: "yo." "Link me back." #Bosma

dm enjoyed today's proceedings...

alex pierson ‏@alexpiersonamp 9m9 minutes ago
millard is laughing to himself as he listens to a conversation he is having about juicing. @am900chml #timbosma

o.m.g.

It's around now that Millard texts Schlatman and says "I can't stop thinking about what that family is going through."
by Adam Carter 12:50 PM

There's a call from Rabbit at 11:34 p.m., followed by a text: "Dellen... what is happening??? You got me concerned..."
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

Now looking at Friday, May 10.
by Adam Carter 12:52 PM

Use of his full name also sounds like it must be his mother. No nickname, no shortening to Dell, etc.

A message from the Millard phone at 4:46 a.m. "Retooled for stormy weather, all clear, getting some sleep now, 7 am accounting meeting."
by Adam Carter 12:53 PM

There's a message from 8:09 a.m. where Millard says the accountant for his father's estate is looking for the value of some planes.
by Adam Carter 12:55 PM

There's a call from Rabbit at 9:58 a.m. and then a text after: "Call me please...."
by Adam Carter 12:56 PM

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Nougda is mad. Millard is an hr late. She asks if he even loves her. He tells her to roll a joint. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Then texts with someone named Paul about a meeting? At 7:07am Millard phone: "Paul I'm delayed en route, eta 7:30" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s38 seconds ago
This is the day of Millard's arrest...Millard texting someone about value of an airplane called a Navajo. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s26 seconds ago
May 10 message from Jenn about fighting a parking ticket; she needs a letter from #Millard because car's not registered to her.

* JS is driving one of DM's cars???

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
Texts with Jenn re a parking ticket she got. Says she needs his permission to fight ticket since car is not registered in her name.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Then some business texts.

10;22 pm. Sends shane schlatman series of texts. "I can't stop thinking what that family is going through." @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
At 9:42am YYM texts "can you talk for a minute?" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
At 9:58am, a call from Rabbit.
Then a text: "call me please..." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 22s22 seconds ago
"10:22 "I want to take it back. But I'm a little concerned how it's going to play out" shane; that's a tough call man." @AM900CHML

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s11 seconds ago
2/2 shane; "have u considered going to cops. Tell em ya bought a truck but it's warm." @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s7 seconds ago
Millard talking airplane appraisal, Lisa's parking ticket, accounting, Smich haircut, payroll deductions...Rabbit asks why trailer is there.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3s3 seconds ago
At 11:02am Rabbit texts "why is your hangar here??? Is it usually in the hangar??? What's up? Why the hurry last night?" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 30s30 seconds ago
May 10, 2013, #Millard tells Lisa his day is "stress filled."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 27s27 seconds ago
May 10 2013 Millard's mother "rabbit" asks "why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar?? What's up? Why the hurry last night?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
So Rabbit appears to be Millard's mother.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s33 seconds ago
then more business texts w Lisa Williams re: payroll, WSIB filing etc. #Bosma

Nougda is mad. Millard is an hr late. She asks if he even loves her. He tells her to roll a joint. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Then texts with someone named Paul about a meeting? At 7:07am Millard phone: "Paul I'm delayed en route, eta 7:30" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 37s38 seconds ago
This is the day of Millard's arrest...Millard texting someone about value of an airplane called a Navajo. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 25s26 seconds ago
May 10 message from Jenn about fighting a parking ticket; she needs a letter from #Millard because car's not registered to her.

* JS is driving one of DM's cars???

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 34s35 seconds ago
Texts with Jenn re a parking ticket she got. Says she needs his permission to fight ticket since car is not registered in her name.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 16s17 seconds ago
Then some business texts.
Just keeps getting better!!! So, JS is driving DM's car- or perhaps a car from the Company??? Oh wait- maybe he's leasing it to her???

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s38 seconds ago
At 11:02am Rabbit texts "why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar??? What's up? Why the hurry last night?" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 48s48 seconds ago
11;40pm. Millard: "hypothetically, if this is the same one. I'm in a lot of jeapordy. What truck?" @AM900CHML #timbosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 45s45 seconds ago
11:55 a.m. Lisa: Would you like me to come over later and ease your stress and make your day 50 times better?

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 37s37 seconds ago
At 12:06pm Kinks: "hope your days going well." #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 34s34 seconds ago
11:55am Lisa says "Would you like me to come over later and ease your stress and make your day 50 times better?"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s11 seconds ago
Jenn & Kinks are texting #Millard at about the same time

"Too busy right now," Millard responds. Then texts from Rabbit: "Why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar??? Whats up? Why the hurry last night?"
by Adam Carter 12:58 PM

A message from Lisa Widden: "Would you like me to come over later and ease your stress and make your day 50 times better?"
by Adam Carter 12:59 PM

A message from Rabbit: "Hi Lam ... Winnie the poo's got his bum stuck in my warren ...lol should I be looking for antlers to decorate??? Is it gonna be here 'forever'? hahaha"
by Adam Carter 1:01 PM

Who said MB was away that week? She pulled him a certified cheque. Went with him to look at his condo. She was home when he took the trailer there... "why the hurry last night?".

"Too busy right now," Millard responds. Then texts from Rabbit: "Why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar??? Whats up? Why the hurry last night?"
by Adam Carter 12:58 PM

A message from Lisa Widden: "Would you like me to come over later and ease your stress and make your day 50 times better?"
by Adam Carter 12:59 PM

A message from Rabbit: "Hi Lam ... Winnie the poo's got his bum stuck in my warren ...lol should I be looking for antlers to decorate??? Is it gonna be here 'forever'? hahaha"
by Adam Carter 1:01 PM

And scene.

There's a picture that "Kinks" sent that appears to be Noudga and a dog.
by Adam Carter 1:02 PM

There's a message from kinks at 3:50 p.m.: "Text me when you can, I want to see you tonight."
by Adam Carter 1:03 PM

There's a message from Lisa Whidden saying "I hear Scotty is back, but sick." Millard responds: "Do me a favour, let him know I'm "too hot, stay away""
by Adam Carter 1:04 PM

Who said MB was away that week? She pulled him a certified cheque. Went with him to look at his condo. She was home when he took the trailer there... "why the hurry last night?".
IIRC, MB being away that week started in a conversation here on WS when a poster declared that MB was away and didn't know the trailer was there. The texts seem to indicate that "Lam" was in a rush when he dropped it off and she was in fact home at the time. MOO

Millard says to Whidden: "Looks bad. I think someone I work with has set me up."
by Adam Carter 1:05 PM

There are also texts here from Javier Villada asking about how long he should leave a hose running.
by Adam Carter 1:06 PM

At 6:22 p.m., the Millard phone called juice. This is the same day Millard was arrested.
by Adam Carter 1:06 PM

At 8:04 p.m., Kinks texts ""Helllloooo?" Then at 9:10 p.m.: "Call me."
by Adam Carter 1:07 PM

IIRC, MB being away that week started in a conversation here on WS when a poster declared that MB was away and didn't know the trailer was there. The texts seem to indicate that "Lam" was in a rush when he dropped it off and she was in fact home at the time. MOO

Yup. And backed up against her garage door... "Winnie the Pooh has his bum stuck".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966