Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Back at 2:15pm. #Bosma

Wonder if Mom appreciates her precious son saying he got the "rabbit out of his *advertiser censored**" She knew on the 9th something was up. There were news reports about the ambition tattoo and her son had just parked his huge trailer at her place. She went into cover mode almost immediately after his arrest. IMO Another in a long list of people who should have known better and done the right thing but chose NOT to. The trailer sat in her driveway for 2 days (after DM's arrest) before the police showed up.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Millard phone at 3:18 pm: "tiny mission tonight, could use your help?"
Kinks: "sure. Pick me up 8:30." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
May 9 3:18 p.m. Millard: tiny mission tonight, could use your help? Kinks: Sure. Pick me up 8:30

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s32 seconds ago
May 9 2013 -- tiny mission tonight, could use your help? Kinks - sure. Pick me up 8:30

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 55s56 seconds ago
Then text to Shaner: "throw 2 boxes of satin white spray paint in the Yukon plz." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s26 seconds ago
Then, texts with Charles Dubien. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16s17 seconds ago
may 9th- millard asks nougda if she can help w a "tiny mission-could use your help" she agrees. "Pick me up 830pm." @AM900CHML

BBM.

"Tiny mission" that she agreed to and is now charged with. Oopsie. :jail:

MOO.

Because she didn't want to say "your trailer is in my driveway: why?"

Because she knew DM was mixed up in something.

Because she thought LE wouldn't get past her "code".

Because she was trying to help her son escape prosecution.

You tell me?

But she did say "Your trailer is in my driveway".

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 27s27 seconds ago
May 10 2013 Millard's mother "rabbit" asks "why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar?? What's up? Why the hurry last night?"

At 3:18 I don't think DM knew yet that AJ had called crime stoppers so I wonder what the tiny mission was. It's only after 8pm that it appears something had changed... because the lying SS did in fact inform DM of the call to crime stoppers and confirmation it was TB's truck.

In the WS posters defence, I think I vaguely recall a news article that made this assumption. I didn't comment here but I also assumed she was gone away. That news article also said something about thinking someone was in the house but no one answered the door. In case it rings a bell for those that can find things easier then myself. I think it was from 2013.

Yes, and mentioned there was a set of golf clubs at the door. But that was after he was arrested.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
10;22 pm. Sends shane schlatman series of texts. "I can't stop thinking what that family is going through." @AM900CHML

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s54 seconds ago
At 9:42am YYM texts "can you talk for a minute?" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 28s28 seconds ago
At 9:58am, a call from Rabbit.
Then a text: "call me please..." #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 22s22 seconds ago
"10:22 "I want to take it back. But I'm a little concerned how it's going to play out" shane; that's a tough call man." @AM900CHML

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 11s11 seconds ago
2/2 shane; "have u considered going to cops. Tell em ya bought a truck but it's warm." @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s7 seconds ago
Millard talking airplane appraisal, Lisa's parking ticket, accounting, Smich haircut, payroll deductions...Rabbit asks why trailer is there.

So MB was home?!

Wonder if Mom appreciates her precious son saying he got the "rabbit out of his *advertiser censored**" She knew on the 9th something was up. There were news reports about the ambition tattoo and her son had just parked his huge trailer at her place. She went into cover mode almost immediately after his arrest. IMO Another in a long list of people who should have known better and done the right thing but chose NOT to. The trailer sat in her driveway for 2 days (after DM's arrest) before the police showed up.

Which is why I just shake my head whenever I see a well-meaning poster say: "I hope (so-and-so witness) decides to do the right thing once they're up on the stand."

So I guess MB's home got sucked into the black Hole that is Millardair, which might explain why it was sold along with all the other properties? That might explain too why MB was on the payroll - a payback.

I wonder if DM was paying off the $15k a month plus he was charging to the credit cards, or just letting the balance revolve?

It sounds like repairing his finances was DM's full-time job in the last few days before TB disappeared. What a crisis.

Now I know why the Crown didn't bother objecting to any of the evidence presented from the Defense team regarding DM finances. The Defense often made comments about how DM was wealthy enough to afford to purchase the truck - these texts were in their back pocket all along. It makes a little more sense now. I think the Crown is doing an excellent job so far..

He was at Mutty's twice on the 9th. Once in morning and again to drop off the trailer. Was she home when he dropped off the trailer, and if so why did she not know?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s7 seconds ago
Millard talking airplane appraisal, Lisa's parking ticket, accounting, Smich haircut, payroll deductions...Rabbit asks why trailer is there.

I get what you are saying, but does she even know what he is talking about at that point? The obvious reference to the incinerator is obvious, but that had already happened by that point, so how could that be stage 2?. I really don't think she would be in such a playful mood if she knew that her BF had just killed and incinerated a guy.

But she did say "Your trailer is in my driveway".

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 27s27 seconds ago
May 10 2013 Millard's mother "rabbit" asks "why is your trailer here??? Is it usually in the hangar?? What's up? Why the hurry last night?"

Earlier...yes. Is it possible that her understanding of the situation changed between the first texts and the kooky ones?

Maybe she is another one that doesn't listen to the news. Seems to be a commonality amongst DM's circle. That I don't believe any of them in the least bit!

Which is why I just shake my head whenever I see a well-meaning poster say: "I hope (so-and-so witness) decides to do the right thing once they're up on the stand."

IMO not one witness who is/was closely associated with DM told the complete truth or told everything they knew while on the stand. Omission of info is not lying, but it's still not being completely honest and forthcoming. They seem to have a warped sense of morals and loyalty.

Maybe she is another one that doesn't listen to the news. Seems to be a commonality amongst DM's circle. That I don't believe any of them in the least bit!

She was out picking up his dog with CN on the 11th. MB would have to have known by then that he was arrested. Yet she still said nothing about the trailer.

Yeah, but why the baby talk?

I think it's just an example of what Newfoundland writer Jessica Grant calls "secret family language." Many families, or even close circle of friends, will have "insider"jokes, sayings, allusions and so forth that are meaningless or silly to outsiders and out of context. I would infer rabbits and Winnie the Pooh figure in MB/DM's "secret family language " somehow but wouldn't have a clue beyond that. It isn't likely sinister, just intimate.

So mama was in the know about the trailer all along. :( I feel sick after reading the tweets of the texts, and my heart just aches for SB and the Bosma family. Definitely praying for them all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo