DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Lisa asks how his day is. Millard phone responds "stress filled." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7m7 minutes ago
She replies "...want me to come over later and ease your stress and make your day 50 times better?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
1:08 p.m. Rabbit: Hi Lam...Winnie the poo's got his bum stuck in my warren...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
...Lol should I be looking for antlers to decorate???Is it gone b here "forever"?? Hahaha

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5m5 minutes ago
1:08pm rabbit says "Hi Lam.... Winnie the poo's got his bum stuck in my warren... lol should I be looking for antlers to decorate???"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5m5 minutes ago
Photo from Kinks shows Noudga and dog on a bed.

Kinks sends Millard phone a photo of herself in a bed with a dog. #Bosma

Kinks sends pic of what looks like herself & Pedo the dog on a bed together. (Clothed)

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 5m5 minutes ago
Millard smiles as jury sees pic of nougda sleeping w a dog. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Or some other blond dog. #Millard

More texts w Spencer re business meetings

Kinks at 3:50pm: "text me when you can, I want to see you tonight." #Bosma

IIRC, MB being away that week started in a conversation here on WS when a poster declared that MB was away and didn't know the trailer was there. The texts seem to indicate that "Lam" was in a rush when he dropped it off and she was in fact home at the time. MOO

In one news article, it was mentioned that a neighbor had not seen her since Wednesday. Maybe assumptions took over from there?

3:54 p.m. Millard: do me a favour, let him know 'I'm too hot, stay away'

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
Millard phone texts Lisa asking her to tell Scotty "I'm hot, stay away."

3:50pm May 10 Kinks says "Text me when you can, I want to see you tonight."

Then a 4pm text from Juice: "I'ma round the block."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
May 10 2013 354 Millard texts Lisa "do me a favour, let him know I'm too hot, stay away" #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
#Millard tells Lisa to tell mutual friend "let him know 'I'm too hot, stay away." #Bosma

A message from Charles Dubien: "When were you thinking of getting internet for riverside? I will need it for the cameras. Did you figure out how to erase files?"
by Adam Carter 1:08 PM

The last phone call to Millard's phone is from Kinks. Now taking lunch -- back at 2:15 p.m.
by Adam Carter 1:09 PM

He texts lisa "looks bad I think someone at work has set me up I don't know why" #Bosma

4:01 p.m. Lisa: ****, okay. How hot are you, are you going to be okay? Millard: looks bad, I think someone I work with has set me up.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 5m5 minutes ago
Millard then says "looks like someone ha set me up , I'm not sure why" #TimBosma

At 5:05pm Millard phone gets a call from Dina Colangelo. #Bosma

Millard would be arrested later that day #TimBosma

#Millard says "looks bad, I think someone I work with has set me up. I'm not sure why." Lisa says it seems like a string of oddly bad luck

In one news article, it was mentioned that a neighbor had not seen her since Wednesday. Maybe assumptions took over from there?

Those assumptions were definitely helped along by certain early posters, as MsSherlock mentions. We were told she was a very private person and were gently nagged to leave her alone.

Texts w Javier Villada re: running water. (He testified about running a hose for 10 hrs at riverside property) #Bosma

At 8:04pm, a text from kinks: "hellooooo?"

May 10, #Millard techie asks if he has figured out how to erase files.

At 9:06pm, wishbone: "hey"

At 9:10pm, kinks: "call me." #Bosma

At 9:12pm, a call from Kinks. #Bosma

May 10 633 pm Millard's phone stops sending messages and only receives them "hellloooo?" "Hey" and "call me." Are among them #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Also an 8:45pm text from Charles Dubien asking about Internet at riverside which he needs for cameras. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
8:04pm May 10, Kinks is trying to reach #Millard. "Hellloooo?" 9:10pm. "Call me." Millard is arrested this day. #Bosma

Dubien also asks "Did you figure out how to erase files? Thank you." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
8:04 p.m. from Kinks: Hellooooo? 9:10 p.m. from Kinks: Call me. 9:12 p.m. a call from Kinks...by then, Millard was under arrest. #Bosma

That's it for Crown's examination-in-chief. Breaking now for lunch. #Bosma

A message from Charles Dubien: "When were you thinking of getting internet for riverside? I will need it for the cameras. Did you figure out how to erase files?"
by Adam Carter 1:08 PM

The last phone call to Millard's phone is from Kinks. Now taking lunch -- back at 2:15 p.m.
by Adam Carter 1:09 PM

Back when we first heard about the security DVR, I mentioned that the user interfaces for them aren't super intuitive, and I speculated that DM might not have been able to figure out how to erase the videos. Thus he just yanked out the whole DVR and handed it off to CN in a rush. IMO

And Kink's wraps it up with her last phone call to DM. Now that was a power packed morning!!! Go to jail- do not pass go. MOO

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Crown finished examination, jury gone to lunch back at 230pm #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
That's it for the Millard text messages. Jury going for lunch. Cross exam after that. #Bosma

May 10, #Millard techie asks if he has figured out how to erase files

Could be DVR video files or files on computers. Only CD can tell the jury. MOO

Why would DM mom use language like "Winnie the pooh got his bum stuck?".

IIRC, MB being away that week started in a conversation here on WS when a poster declared that MB was away and didn't know the trailer was there. The texts seem to indicate that "Lam" was in a rush when he dropped it off and she was in fact home at the time. MOO

In the WS posters defence, I think I vaguely recall a news article that made this assumption. I didn't comment here but I also assumed she was gone away. That news article also said something about thinking someone was in the house but no one answered the door. In case it rings a bell for those that can find things easier then myself. I think it was from 2013.

ok. so missing pieces for me.....who is wishbone? who is scotty? anyone think we'll be hearing from them?

Maybe cuz the trailer is right up against her garage door?

ETA: A warren is also a network of rabbit burrows.... "your trailers butt is up against my house"

Because she didn't want to say "your trailer is in my driveway: why?"

Because she knew DM was mixed up in something.

Because she thought LE wouldn't get past her "code".

Because she was trying to help her son escape prosecution.

You tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members