Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As tomorrow is for mid-week legal arguments and is not weekend discussion, we can continue discussion in this thread and start a new daily trial thread when the trial resumes Wednesday.

I followed 4 Tweeters today and didn't see the one about the orange guy. Where did you pick that up?

I have seen the tweet (too lazy to search now).

http://www.drug-slang.com/

I didn't find "orange guy" but I also want to know what MS meant! Gloves, tape, unknown thing - sounds somehow like a dangerous mix ....

Quote:
"You can totally rob someone with one of those orange handled boxcutters."

:dunno: :dunno:

Was a woodchipper ever mentioned by anyone as being one of this 'missions'?

IIRC one was found at the hangar....it was seized along with various other items.

found it.....during X with Dungey, SS testimony

. "Are you sort of closing your eyes here where this equipment comes from?" asks Dungey. Same with a Harley-Davidson motorcycle and trailer, a wood chipper and cement mixer.

Schlatman says police told him they were investigating some of those items as stolen.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...ross-examination-brings-drama-to-bosma-trial/

there was a tweet today about the price of a Navajo plane.....(DM)

am curious if that was one of the planes for sale at the hangar??

Guy is also sometimes used to refer to guy wire or guy rope.

High visibility orange tie-downs would be a fairly useful thing around a hangar I'd think. You really don't want to forget they're attached to a plane and damage the thing trying to move it.

Reach means to get somewhere/come... Can Marlena come and chill with Pedo while we do our thing?
... I think? lol

I recall hearing testimony that the game Halo was played by DM, MS & their friends...Reach is one of the Halo game series. Perhaps reach & chill, means playing Halo : Reach?? MOO

Update - someone already made this connection with the words "reach & chill".

I also thought of pylon when I heard orange guy, and took juicing to mean drinking booze.

There are plenty of guns for every victim. WM was killed by shotgun, not 9mm.
I think DM may have five fingered the wrong ammo for his own gun. It was good for MS gun though so he tells MS he lifted it for him? MOO

I have heard this several times about WM using a shotgun. Is this 100% accurate? It doesn't make sense that LE allege MWJ sold DM the gun, if it was a shotgun. Unless it was sawed off, I don't see MJW selling it, or WM using it to shoot himself in the eye. Using a regular shotgun would provide a bit of challenge to shoot yourself in the eye. We often hear of the mouth when using a long gun, not much with the eye.

I would also suspect a sawed off shotgun would raise alarm bells, much more than a handgun.

MOO

I have heard this several times about WM using a shotgun. Is this 100% accurate? It doesn't make sense that LE allege MWJ sold DM the gun, if it was a shotgun. Unless it was sawed off, I don't see MJW selling it, or WM using it to shoot himself in the eye. Using a regular shotgun would provide a bit of challenge to shoot yourself in the eye. We often hear of the mouth when using a long gun, not much with the eye.

I would also suspect a sawed off shotgun would raise alarm bells, much more than a handgun.

MOO

At the time, the theory was that WM shot himself with a shotgun. There was even a picture in the paper of the room where he died, showing the shotgun.

The police probably knew that WM died by being shot by a different gun, and for that reason, the case was not closed.

CN will definitely be an interesting witness. Not sure what MM knew, but reports say CN knew about the murder.

"Police allege Noudga knew Millard had killed Bosma and assisted in his “escape” last May 9, three days after Bosma disappeared, said Crown Attorney Tony Leitch."

and ....

""Leitch said Noudga made a statement to police after she was arrested Thursday, but could not say whether she is being co-operative.
“We don’t usually arrest co-operating witnesses,” Leitch said.""

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...efore-she-was-reported-missing-police-allege/

Did she know before of after the night of the 6th? Texts from yesterday indicate she knew before. MOO

She couldn't be successfully prosecuted as an accessory without proof she knew about the offence, so I hope and expect there is a reasonable certainty that she did.

Did she know before of after the night of the 6th? Texts from yesterday indicate she knew before. MOO

Which tweets led you to believe that? Just asking, not challenging your train of thought.....lol. I was in and out during testimony yesterday (and I am obviously too lazy to search around myself).

DM's sleep schedule for the week of May 6 to 10 (based on the timeline):

May 6: no sleep

May 7: approximately 5 hours between 11:30am to 4:30pm

May 8: short naps between 8:30am to noon, then full night's sleep between 8pm to 7am the following morning

May 9: no sleep

May 10: no sleep (police said he was interrogated for nearly 24 hours after being arrested)

CN's texts from yesterday fell just short of convincing me she knew a MURDER was going to happen. I think she was just LOL'ing at DM's weird choice of words (as usual) when he said 'mission digestion'. She obviously knew a crime was taking place, but her impatience for DM to pay attention to her in the middle of the murder suggests she's either a sociopath too, or she didn't realize what was actually happening.

She couldn't be successfully prosecuted as an accessory without proof she knew about the offence, so I hope and expect there is a reasonable certainty that she did.

Let's hope that not only did she know, but also knows of the plan, blunder, and who the shooter was. Although IMO, the shooter is no longer important. DM and MS were planning to murder before the 6th.

The texts and emails we've seen over the last couple of days indicate DM was planning an all nighter if the mission was successful, indicating planned post mission activity, or as Melon (DM) called phase 3, mission digestion. That along with the mission items, gloves, tape, change of clothes, and a working big generator, is very telling of premeditation for Melon.

MS is tougher read for lack of crime scene evidence, and post murder activity. We are only now hearing through these texts that he was willing participant of the mission. Although their messages are cryptic or could have several meanings, it is sure looking like the crown is also close to proving premeditation for MS. MM may be that final missing MS piece.

MOO

there was a tweet today about the price of a Navajo plane.....(DM)

am curious if that was one of the planes for sale at the hangar??
The tweet indicated that a gentleman was coming to give a value on one of the Navajo's- DM had 2 of them in the hangar. Amazing that DM wouldn't know how much they were worth- it wasn't like he wasn't around airplanes enough. IMHO, him or MB were either trying to sell them or use them as security for financing. MOO

The tweet indicated that a gentleman was coming to give a value on one of the Navajo's- DM had 2 of them in the hangar. Amazing that DM wouldn't know how much they were worth- it wasn't like he wasn't around airplanes enough. IMHO, him or MB were either trying to sell them or use them as security for financing. MOO

IMO it would not matter what DM thought the Navajo's were worth. An appraisal report from an independent, certified appraiser would be required if trying to sell or use the plane as collateral on another financial security.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal