Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which tweets led you to believe that? Just asking, not challenging your train of thought.....lol. I was in and out during testimony yesterday (and I am obviously too lazy to search around myself).

Yes, please challenge what I post. I am not posting to mislead, and welcome folks to question my train of thought.

Mainly because she responded to DM's texts like she understood what an all nighter meant. And that she didn't seem surprised after the all nighter when DM requested her assistance to clean up on the 9th. Remember, CN listed herself on the FB site looking for TB until DM's arrest. http://www.thespec.com/news-story/44...police-allege/

I am no longer giving any of this bunch the benefit of the doubt. We have been doing that since day 1, and have been proved wrong almost every time. MOO

Apr 19 2016 12:05 PM
A message from "Kinks" at 10:47 p.m.: "So you finish?" The response: "Gonna be an all nighter."

Apr 19 2016 12:06 PM
"Kinks" (a nickname for his girlfriend, Noudga) then responds: "Ok. See me when you can."

Yes, please challenge what I post. I am not posting to mislead, and welcome folks to question my train of thought.

Mainly because she responded to DM's texts like she understood what an all nighter meant. And that she didn't seem surprised after the all nighter when DM requested her assistance to clean up the 9th. Remember, CN listed herself on the FB site looking for TB until DM's arrest. http://www.thespec.com/news-story/44...police-allege/

I am no longer giving any of this bunch the benefit of the doubt. We have been doing that since day 1, and have been proved wrong almost every time. MOO

Apr 19 2016 12:05 PM
A message from "Kinks" at 10:47 p.m.: "So you finish?" The response: "Gonna be an all nighter."

Apr 19 2016 12:06 PM
"Kinks" (a nickname for his girlfriend, Noudga) then responds: "Ok. See me when you can."

Totally agree.

Yes, indeed. I expect (or hope) we will hear some evidence on the topic because it's curious.

Maybe the crown is anticipating MS defence which could be that he was either 1) too ill or 2) too injured to participate. So they're controlling the evidence before it is raised later. e.g. here they tone down the idea that he was sick. Just an idea, all MOO.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 29s29 seconds ago
Crown: what Mark Smich told you, in so many words, was that he was hungover.
Michalski: yes sir. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13s13 seconds ago
Initially michalski doesn't remember smich saying anything. Looks at police statement. Remembers MS was hung over. Not sick. @AM900CHML

Sorry if this was answered already. Re: orange guys and fireworks.

MDMA, also known as Orange Bandits.
orange bandits*- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)
http://www.noslang.com/drugs/dictionary/o/

Fireworks, I was watching a movie this morning. Guy had guns and ammo in his van, called them fireworks. So I believe MS was using fireworks as the slang term for gun.

I don't think it was orange tarps, shirts or pylons in referring to "orange guys" MS had no problem asking for gloves and tape, why a code name for tarps, shirts etc? I do believe MS asked DM for a drug.

So DM didn't only manipulate underlings, he had also been successful in getting his mom in the fold as well. Now how does a psychopath do that? IMO, it all starts with the shock of finding your dad dead from a self inflicted gun shot wound and immediately calling your mother. You top off the emotional meter by calling the g/f your mother likes best for support. Next you fire your dad's employees- all of them- because if they're not putting demands on you they're sucking the money out of the LOC your dad just set up; you get your little mechanic to immediately and secretly change the locks on the hangar.

Now you call the Bank to let them know the bad news and in with tears streaming down your face, you enquire about the life insurance on the LOC your dad secured in September. Once you realize things aren't set up quite the way you expected, you put Plan B (or Plan MB) into motion.

"He was probably the person I loved most in the world, even more than myself,” he says. “We would have deep discussions. He needed me a lot for the business.”
“I took it all pretty hard. It was a responsibility I didn’t want at that time. I was angry at (Wayne) for the things I had to do because he wasn’t there to do them.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

By offering a piece of the pie and 5K a month, your Plan MB falls into place beautifully and without any effort at all, her finances are being offered up to the Bank. Now, MB's finances are exposed plus she's now on the payroll, you're confident that she'd do anything for you. Time to get her to pony up the money for the condo you just bought- the one you're going to register in your name as well. After you've suffered so much because of the actions of your selfish father, MB is going to sell her house to free it all up for you as quickly as possible.

IMO, MB knew that Dell had issues, but now after seeing the texts yesterday, I'm feeling that she was just another one of DM's victims. He killed his father and would take every cent from his Mother. The sense of entitlement this guy had was right thru the roof- he knew no limits. Maybe his next pity party was him becoming an "orphan". IMO, MB is lucky her son is behind bars. Nothing about this guy would surprise me and I don't think it's going to be lost on Justice G when it comes time to sentence. MOO

The jury has to be up to here with the ugly, casual, banal evil of these two. Fireside furniture? Sausages? **** me. They'll probably all end up with a post trauma impact from this experience.

DM's sleep schedule for the week of May 6 to 10 (based on the timeline):

May 6: no sleep

May 7: approximately 5 hours between 11:30am to 4:30pm

May 8: short naps between 8:30am to noon, then full night's sleep between 8pm to 7am the following morning

May 9: no sleep

May 10: no sleep (police said he was interrogated for nearly 24 hours after being arrested)

If he was interrogated for 24 hours, why haven't we seen any testimony about that interrogation? Presumably he was read his rights and had agreed to talk, with or without his attorney present?

"He was probably the person I loved most in the world, even more than myself,” he says.

Good grief, I forgot about this little gem from DM.

Juice. Its mention is odd and I'm unsure how important it really is, but apparently MS at some point was called juice:

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6m6 minutes ago
Jury has heard #Smich goes by nickname "Juice." He wants to get off cigarettes "Id rather have a headache for the rest of my life..."

but other tweets suggest substance abuse:

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7m7 minutes ago
Messages between Millard and Mark Smich suggest Smich had some substance abuse issues, which he refers to as "juicing" #Bosma

and yet another tweet says juicing hurts YOUR stomach, YOUR chin, MY ankle???
Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7m7 minutes ago
Convo with email "Yes You May" talking about liking to "juice" tho it "hurts your stomach, it hurts your chin, it hurts my ankle..." #Bosma

the urban dictionary #1 suggestion of "juice" is street cred. "juiced" is pumped up. But it can mean anything really. drinking, excited, on roids, something sexual, etc etc...Given the context it seems like its drug related and especially so if MS was at one time nick-named juice.

Or maybe one of these juices?

juice*- PCP; steroids
Or
juice joint*- Marijuana cigarette sprinkled with crack

From this http://www.noslang.com/drugs/dictionary/j/

Just a quick question. Why are these guys being tried together? I think Smich especially is suffering because of it. Could you imagine a case against Smich without all these texts that don't concern him? Do they need to be tried together because they acted together?

My first thought on 'juice' was steroids, but neither DM or MS looked like they were particularly interested in taking care of themselves or bulking up. (People who use steroids are typically hitting the gym pretty hard.)

As such, I have no idea what they're talking about. Cough syrup maybe? Can you get cough syrup with dextromethorphan in CA? That'll do a number on your stomach.

Just a quick question. Why are these guys being tried together? I think Smich especially is suffering because of it. Could you imagine a case against Smich without all these texts that don't concern him? Do they need to be tried together because they acted together?

The last couple of days have pushed me off the fence with regard to Smich. In a strange way I think he actually benefits from being tried next to such an utter <modsnip> of a human being like DM. It actually manages to make him look better in some ways. He's the guy that has been clearly manipulated to a degree. He's the guy with one girlfriend instead of six (or whatever) that seems to be able to still in court and not ape around for the jury. Still. Fireside furniture and sauasages? **** Mark Smich.

I had the same question. It seems very odd given other similar cases (thinking Bernardo or the case from Making a Murderer). Personally, I think it's unjust.

CN will definitely be an interesting witness. Not sure what MM knew, but reports say CN knew about the murder.

"Police allege Noudga knew Millard had killed Bosma and assisted in his “escape” last May 9, three days after Bosma disappeared, said Crown Attorney Tony Leitch."

and ....

""Leitch said Noudga made a statement to police after she was arrested Thursday, but could not say whether she is being co-operative.
“We don’t usually arrest co-operating witnesses,” Leitch said.""

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...efore-she-was-reported-missing-police-allege/

Did she know before of after the night of the 6th? Texts from yesterday indicate she knew before. MOO

Before the 5th CN perhaps knew of possible thefts/missions and since her own "double/end digesting" of the last mission on the 9th she knew of the murder? IMO
She isn't stupid (I would assume) and therefore DM had to deliver some explanations to the necessarity to move the incinerator and to hide the trailer as fast as possible (so DM's mother "Rabbit"/"Mutty") wondered about, even asked for the reason per sms.
Btw: MB didn't ask for the reason why DM had damaged her outdoor lighting (garage) with his trailer and why he parked close door to door (rear end of trailer/garage door). Normal damage caused daily/weekly by her "little boy"??

Yes, it could have been his plan on how to get a script for medicinal marijuana.. not sure if it is any less expensive if purchased on a prescription or the old fashioned way though? There does seem to be an awful lot of mention though, of him being 'off'.

A medical marijuana permit would allow MS to possess without hassle from LE. That's the only advantage. It is thoroughly unlikely that he would get a medical marijuana prescription for his particular problem though.

re: DM 'shredding paper' do we have any evidence he actually was shredding any paper or is just code for destroying evidence? JMO

Or maybe one of these juices?

juice*- PCP; steroids
Or
juice joint*- Marijuana cigarette sprinkled with crack

From this http://www.noslang.com/drugs/dictionary/j/

And the reference to "hurts my ankle"....perhaps MS was using injection drugs...it's not uncommon for addicts to use their ankle as an injection site...easier to cover track marks by wearing long pants, & less likely to be noticed than injecting in the arms. MOO

At the time, the theory was that WM shot himself with a shotgun. There was even a picture in the paper of the room where he died, showing the shotgun.

The police probably knew that WM died by being shot by a different gun, and for that reason, the case was not closed.

I'm going to set the record straight regarding the "shotgun". Unfortunately the original video is no longer available but the story is this. The media went to Maplegate after LE had completed their search and DM was arrested and filmed footage outside the house. They filmed through the window into the kitchen. In that footage you could see the kitchen table with a bunch of stuff on it. In that stuff was a bowl of credit cards with WM's name on them and a box of pellets. Up against a wall was what appeared to be a "shotgun".

Now if it was an actual shotgun, licensed or not, I do not think LE would have left it sitting up against a wall and not locked up if it was licensed or confiscated if it was not. The box of pellets on the table really lend credence to the fact that it was likely a pellet gun.

From there, people on forums speculated that WM had shot himself with "his shotgun". WM was an avid animal lover and activist. It is highly unlikely that he would own a shotgun, licensed or otherwise.

And then one reporter decided to put "WM's shotgun death" in an article and the story took flight.

We will have to find out when WM's trial comes around but I do not believe a shotgun had anything to do with any of these murders. Nor do I think there was a real shotgun at Maplegate.

MOO

re: DM 'shredding paper' do we have any evidence he actually was shredding any paper or is just code for destroying evidence? JMO

I felt like the shredding paper reference was literal. We knew DM pulled the incinerator receipt, and didn't MM have a file folder or something when they picked her up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13