Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never known anyone to get sore chins, ankles or stomach pains from beer. Even knowing a few alcoholics, they have never complained of those symptoms. Sever stomach pain when their livers are cooked after many years of heavy drinking. IMO, its heavy drugs as it was stated MS had a substance abuse problem. Some heavy drugs cause above symptoms and add severe body pain to that mix. Coming off these drugs is awful with terrible withdrawals and will make one very sick.

Perhaps MS was into Methamphetamine, it can be orange in colour, can cause stomach upset, jaw pain & could cause pain the the ankle, if injected, (a common injection site among iv drug users, easier to hide track marks). Other side effects are paranoia, aggression, headache.

http://www.meth-kills.org/faqs/what-is-meth.html

http://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/methamphetamine

MOO

Through a respectable doctor, I would agree with you. Seriously though, I could get a script this morning if you know the right doc. I am not speaking out of any personal experience, since I neither partake, nor have any afflictions. But I know enough about that world through others that I can assure you it's easy to get for those who want a script.

I know a ton of people that want a script and can't get one for trying. Please share your source ;) ETA: no huge fees please.

No it is very difficult and limited to chronic conditions like MS, epilepsy, arthritis, cancer, AIDS.

You absolutely cannot get a MM permit for temporary pain relief like MS thought.

Here is the general criteria:

http://hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/marihuana/how-comment/eligible-admissible-eng.php#a1

Many many doctors are against the prescribing of marijuana, including the Canadian Medical Association that says:

https://www.cma.ca/En/Pages/medical-marijuana.aspx

ETA: pick up the phone and ask 10 doctors in your area if the prescribe marijuana and you'll get a 0% hit rate, honest.

I think the shoulder pain could be an arthritic condition. If you get the right doctor you can get the right prescription. The problem is that Smich was over 18, out of school and unemployed. He wouldn't have a drug plan and his parent's would no longer cover him, so he would still have to pay for it. I think he'd be more interested in the card that would allow him to smoke publicly without fear of being busted.

I think the shoulder pain could be an arthritic condition. If you get the right doctor you can get the right prescription. The problem is that Smich was over 18, out of school and unemployed. He wouldn't have a drug plan and his parent's would no longer cover him, so he would still have to pay for it. I think he'd be more interested in the card that would allow him to smoke publicly without fear of being busted.

Can't get it from a GP. GPs follow the direction of the CMA. You have to go to one of the commercial pro-marijuana outfits and pay a large cash consulting fee. If MS couldn't afford a lawyer he couldn't afford that.

I agree, it's about being able to smoke publicly without fear of being busted.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 5s6 seconds ago
May 25, 2012: Millard to Mi Negro: I'm a mission right now in Woodbridge, staking out a place, hopefully catch what car this kid drives...

Was wondering about this from April 18th, was DM surveilling his ex-fiance? He had a condo in Woodbridge, was she living in it? I was wondering that if she had a male friend hanging around, DM might be curious to find out about him. The text said that DM wanted to see "what kind of car this kid drives" possibly to gage this person by - income level etc. If that was the case, this person could have been at great risk of being murdered, due to jealousy. JMO. So glad that it looks like these two have plenty of evidence against them, and are going to be put away for a long time. MOO

I agree that DM and MS and DM's other mission lookouts were essentially stalking victims for some time, IMO. It may have most often been to steal only their property but DM's missions definitely escalated post-May 25, 2012, IMO, to include killing DM's victims (LB, WM and TB) and all for his own ends with little to no benefit to any of his accomplices, IMO.

What was in it for any of the others in DM's crew? A few lousy perks and no cash payments from DM to show for their loyalty to him? How all those involved in these risky missions did not perceive the potential for dangerous escalation is truly astounding, IMO. They all indulged and participated in DM's dark fantasy life with little concept it seems of the actual danger involved that could harm others and they didn't seem to fear any threat of consequences, IMO, and they certainly acted absent of empathy and respect for others, including themselves, IMO. Any fear they may have felt included fear of DM perhaps, but not so much that he might harm them as he did others, IMO, I think they each mainly feared his rejection as they embraced the influence he had in their lives, IMO. Their empathy and respect and fear was reserved exclusively for DM, IMO. It really feels to me that DM was well on his way to creating a cult of devil-worshipers, and he was the ultimate devil, IMO.

All MOO.

WOW! I'm amazed that the media is held to a lower standard than an Internet forum!

Well this internet forum certainly seems to fact check better ;)

I'd be interested to know if SC has a copy of the coroner's report for WM in her possession and she actually does know for a fact that WM's death was a "shotgun death". Since she wrote this article before the preliminary hearing, and I'm not sure she attended the WM preliminary hearings, I'd have to assume she got her information from "a reliable source"? Or did she just make an assumption based on internet rumours? Seems there's a lot of that going on in the media these days.

Not sure any other reporter has indicated WM's death was via shotgun.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5839030-babcock-murder-case-going-straight-to-trial/

MOO

Well this internet forum certainly seems to fact check better ;)

I'd be interested to know if SC has a copy of the coroner's report for WM in her possession and she actually does know for a fact that WM's death was a "shotgun death". Since she wrote this article before the preliminary hearing, and I'm not sure she attended the WM preliminary hearings, I'd have to assume she got her information from "a reliable source"? Or did she just make an assumption based on internet rumours? Seems there's a lot of that going on in the media these days.

Not sure any other reporter has indicated WM's death was via shotgun.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/5839030-babcock-murder-case-going-straight-to-trial/

MOO

SC is great for responding to tweets and emails, but I am not sure that that question fits in a tweet. Maybe send her an email?

All this talk of how, I'll just jump in here.

It is not that hard to get a prescription for pot. The list the SD listed is not the full list I seen at the doctor. Those are major ones but not all of them.
Even with a prescription, you still have to pay...regardless of your drug coverage. There is a plan called "compassionate pricing" which if you qualify (MS probably would) you'd get almost 1/2 price off the listed cost.
If you suffer from severe mental illness, the pot doc probably will not grant you a prescription. If you have history of substance abuse (Meth, heroine, cocaine etc) you probably won't get a prescription. These are all questions on the form and a rapid pee test is given to verify (at each appointment) that you are not taken other common street drugs.
Some docs will not consider referral to the pot doc, where others are ok with it.
There are special docs for this, your GP is not one of those docs that prescribe it. Some doc's would rather see their patients on pot rather then Oxys, morphine or fentelyl patches.
The card is great for someone that smokes alot, they can legally carry up to their monthly prescription. Which needs to be renewed every 3 months.

Every time I hear about DM and missions and then Camaro talk, I think of Audrey Gleave. Every. Single. Time.

Can't get it from a GP. GPs follow the direction of the CMA. You have to go to one of the commercial pro-marijuana outfits and pay a large cash consulting fee. If MS couldn't afford a lawyer he couldn't afford that.

I agree, it's about being able to smoke publicly without fear of being busted.

Where did you get that information from? Just curious. From what I know, the expense is in the purchase of the pot and the expected purchase of a vaporizer. I don't know anyone that had to pay the fee you speak of.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...y-bosma-was-killed-spoke-of-all-night-mission

In some instances he gives sound advice to friends, including Smich, telling him how to find a family doctor, what treatment he should get for an injury, and urging him to control his drinking and quit smoking.

In one text he tells Smich he can shed an unflattering nickname of “Juice,” apparently given because of his frequent intoxication, and his “juicing” despite the expectations of others.

“Its your nickname, but it ain’t your religion,” Millard texted him.

Where did you get that information from? Just curious. From what I know, the expense is in the purchase of the pot and the expected purchase of a vaporizer. I don't know anyone that had to pay the fee you speak of.

First-hand research. Consult and paperwork not covered by OHIP. Fee was hundreds.

What do you think would have caused them to expect an "all-nighter" Do the hours without damage to the truck equal an all nighter in their sick minds? Or do you think they did expected that as well? I can not believe people like them exist and the pic of the girl counting $ beside MW disturbs me greatly. HOW can that be desired by ANYONE--unreal!!!

Sorry if this was answered already. Re: orange guys and fireworks.

MDMA, also known as Orange Bandits.
orange bandits*- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)
http://www.noslang.com/drugs/dictionary/o/

Fireworks, I was watching a movie this morning. Guy had guns and ammo in his van, called them fireworks. So I believe MS was using fireworks as the slang term for gun.

I don't think it was orange tarps, shirts or pylons in referring to "orange guys" MS had no problem asking for gloves and tape, why a code name for tarps, shirts etc? I do believe MS asked DM for a drug.

I have to agree with this. Just call it tarp, etc then,

Could be totally wrong here but "Juice"=Jews. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads