Bosma Murder Trial 04.27.16 - Day 41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 20s20 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga says the phone she was using in May 2013, was stolen after Millard was arrested #Bosma #TimBosma

Shannon Martin @ShannonMartinTV
Crown: When Millard texted 'no go today' what was he referring to? Noudga: I don't know. #Bosma

Millard and Smich went on a test drive with another man, Sunday May 5, 2013. Noudga says she doesn't know about that. #Bosma

Noudga: I don't recall anything prior to May 6, 2013 #Bosma #TimBosma

(I'm typically quite dispassionate about this stuff, believe it or not, and this is making me physically angry. I can't imagine the temper of the locals or people more soft-hearted than myself.)

Ok Velma, I will leave it to you. Sorry.

Oh no, I didn't mean anything bad at all, please go ahead if you're around. I hadn't refreshed my page, and was in, "Oh no, they've started and I'm behind!" mode lol.

Clearly this poor young lady with the impressive vocabulary & mad Rubik's Cube skills suffers from amnesia. Worst witness yet, and she's the Crown's last. Ugh!

DM must be so proud of her right now. I bet she will suddenly remember when it comes to anything incriminating about MS though.

She's declared protection under the Canada's Evidence Act- exactly what is the purpose of her playing so dumb?? I have no sympathy for her at all- I guess the fact that she's not being cooperative here can't be held against her in her trial. She's obviously not aware of where MS's D can go with things. MOO

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Looking at text messages from May 6, 2013 between Millard and Noudga #Bosma #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 1m1 minute ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard: finally pulled that rabbit out of my *advertiser censored*, went downtown, paid for the condo, and showed it to my mom. I'm on my way to mission now

Noudga says she has no idea what that mission was about #Bosma #TimBosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 22s23 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Millard: I'm on my way to a mission now. if its a flop I'll be done in 2 hours. If it goes... it'll be an all nighter #TimBosma #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 24s24 seconds ago Toronto, Ontario
Noudga says she has no recollection of stealing a truck, just that he wanted to purchase a truck #TimBosma #Bosma

We're now moving to May 6 -- the day Bosma vanished. She says she doesn't recall "anything prior to May 6."
by Adam Carter 2:30 PM

She says she doesn't think she saw MIllard on May 6.
by Adam Carter 2:30 PM

One text from Millard reads: "Im on my way to a mission now. if it's a flop I'll be done in 2 hrs. If it goes.. it'll be an all night." She responds: "So you finish?" He says "gonna be an all nighter."
by Adam Carter 2:31 PM

Noudga says: "I have no idea what he was referring to," and that she "never got the chance" to ask him about it.
by Adam Carter 2:32 PM

She says "all nighter" was that he'd be working late into the evening. She says she had no idea Millard planned to steal a truck. "I knew he was enquiring into purchasing a vehicle."
by Adam Carter 2:33 PM

mozzagirl, do you want to take over for a bit and let me know if you get sick of it? I can resume when you want a break :)

Oh no, I didn't mean anything bad at all, please go ahead if you're around. I hadn't refreshed my page, and was in, "Oh no, they've started and I'm behind!" mode lol.

LOL no worries! I was just helping keep up until you came back.

She says she remembers nothing about the type of truck Millard wanted. "There were no specifications, no details," she says.
by Adam Carter 2:34 PM

She says she didn't Millard from the 6th until May 9.
by Adam Carter 2:35 PM

She says she doesn't think they spoke by phone in that time, only by text.
by Adam Carter 2:35 PM

so she is now closer with MB than she was before his arrest..so I can't see her throwing DM under the bus...seems to me she's still into him.

She still uses the names that DM gave her on Instagram. If you do the research on about 75% of her posts since her arrest they are from the Distillery District in Toronto. Who knows what connection she and DM still have but my guess is a lot through an outside source who is on his contact list . I so hope that TD ask her about compensation post arrest from MB.

I'm not usually one to come up with off-the-cuff stuff like this--which is weird because I write novels in my spare time--but what if DM told CN the engagement with (ex-fiancee) was just a ruse, and he was just playing her as a con, to make his mother happy or get money or w/e?

e.g. "I'm just engaged to her for show, it's not a real thing. You're the one I love."

(And now this sounds like a Shonda Rhimes show.)

And oddly, even until the end his former fiance seemed to be texting him, if I'm not mistaken. IMO

Noudga says: "I have no idea what he was referring to," and that she "never got the chance" to ask him about it.
by Adam Carter 2:32 PM

Sure you did! When you and him pulled another all nighter on the 9th to clean it up. MOO

Susan Clairmont
@susanclairmont
Leitch is unfailingly polite and generous in his questioning. Noudga is answering quickly and sharply, albeit politely. #Bosma

(I'm covering Shannon Martin, picking stuff out of twitter here and there like the above, but leaving AC to Velma. If someone else wants to jump on misc twitter reporters, that's totally cool.)

Wait wait wait...
Justice Goodman tells the jury that any witness in a trial in Canada can claim the protection of section 5 in the Canada Evidence Act. That means she cannot refuse a question just because it could incriminate him or her -- but the act also says that answer can't be used in a subsequent criminal trial except over perjury or conflicting evidence.

Did the crown put her on the stand just to play her?

Something tells me CNs loyalty will not go unrewarded. She'll do her time, then manage DMs affairs form the outside. MB seems to have taken a shining to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919